The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2022, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of
Re: North East area

I didnt really read up on other bro's post before going down to find Wendy. So wasn't really expecting much. Receptionist was a bit fierce maybe cause see me like some lost kid, but told her I got appointment with Wendy.

Brought me to the cubicle/room, was kinda suprise with the whole set up. Maciam those office divider kind one. Was struggling to find the hook for the clothes cause light was super dim.

Then came Wendy. Greeted me sweetly and gave me a hug, like those long lost gf. The feeling of her boobs squishing on me made my 2IC stand. Asked me to strip and I opted to shower first. Before I cover myself with towel, she saw my 2IC, grabbed it and gave a little rub, while saying seductively "This one can wait for later".

Toilet is shared, gotta walk past the so called lounge area. Didnt really like that. Massage was pretty okay, got bone cracking at all. Teasing was funny cause I keep spasm as I'm afraid of itchiness on my back and she kept giggling all the way. Took the higher package and was really satisfied with it. Loved it when she stripped down to her lingerie with boobs exposed kind one. Confirm will RTM but I might wanna try Nana next and compare.

But idk la, if you go, your experience might be different or what. I didnt demand anything so maybe thats why she was nice. But this kind of thing, just go with low expectations la hor.

In queue to return your points.
ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, Swagelock, CLouboutin
Old 02-08-2022, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runningboy85 View Post
Went back tried nana and took the higher package. No regrets there. Massage still as solid as ever and the familiarity makes it more comfortable. Got GFE. Saw Wendy too and she looks good as well. As always, happy to share but please up me or provide recommendation in exchange. Thanks in advance!
can pm their WeChat or contacts
Old 02-08-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
laolankia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobien88 View Post
Bro.. you sure got cim? Please don’t false advertise leh.. thanks! People quite upset now, and I’m doing her a favor.. bros, please clarify with her on her svc before you go.. she is a rare gem.. let’s keep this place safe..
Upset? About what? Lol people take this shit too seriously, so I should have put YMMV? I lie for what sia. Internet points? This is why I've never bothered doing MR/FR.
Old 02-08-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by laolankia View Post
Upset? About what? Lol people take this shit too seriously, so I should have put YMMV? I lie for what sia. Internet points? This is why I've never bothered doing MR/FR.
Bro pm damage for cim pls
Please place used to be a drinking place
Old 02-08-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
donkeywonky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interested in trying both nana and wendy. could some1 pls pm their contact? thanks!
Old 02-08-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 17
wishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It is true. She provides all services mentioned by Bro laolankia. She really take the whole load till last drop. If you go at night, she can strip naked after the massage
Old 02-08-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ninjaalpha69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Glad my recommendation was on point. 😁
Bro I at stadium got more info bo. Can pm
Old 02-08-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
laolankia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wishxwish View Post
It is true. She provides all services mentioned by Bro laolankia. She really take the whole load till last drop. If you go at night, she can strip naked after the massage
Thanks bro for backing me up. That being said bros please don't CB, if she offer then good. If never offer don't black face or what la. People also human, need to see chemistry one sometimes. Willing seller willing buyer.
Old 02-08-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro for backing me up. That being said bros please don't CB, if she offer then good. If never offer don't black face or what la. People also human, need to see chemistry one sometimes. Willing seller willing buyer.
I believe your FR is true, and have added some points to you, but sometimes, must keep some sensitive info offline.. or via pm.

I have actually removed my original post.. cos afraid the place might be getting too hot. So, take note while sharing.. disclosing too much might become a risk to everyone.
Old 02-08-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 3
Runningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
I believe your FR is true, and have added some points to you, but sometimes, must keep some sensitive info offline.. or via pm.

I have actually removed my original post.. cos afraid the place might be getting too hot. So, take note while sharing.. disclosing too much might become a risk to everyone.
I agree. Will have to be very selective with who I share with going forward. Apologies in advance but this is really a playground worth protecting.
Old 02-08-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Actually , there is always many playground in northeast. From prata lane to serangoon stadium , if travel west a little , yishun and ang mo kio.

Key is to find a ML that fits your needs.

For me , these 4 key points , in order of
Massage , sensual , location , cost.

I dont place 36D or 18 years old that important. Hahaha.
Old 02-08-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I agree. Will have to be very selective with who I share with going forward. Apologies in advance but this is really a playground worth protecting.
Yes.. i concur.. if have special off menu stuff.. just be thankful and be discreet about it.. it’s about the chemistry man.. don’t just simply ask for this and that before you even go down, lower some expectations.. who knows.. surprises will happen when you’re there.. whatever it is.. YMMV..

I apologize for any misunderstanding caused earlier but this is really a place worth protecting.. no doubt this place is quite hot now! for those who already have it, please continue your effort in keeping discreet to protect all our interest.. thanks bros here for understanding..
Old 02-08-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
becks0707 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
I didnt really read up on other bro's post before going down to find Wendy. So wasn't really expecting much. Receptionist was a bit fierce maybe cause see me like some lost kid, but told her I got appointment with Wendy.

Brought me to the cubicle/room, was kinda suprise with the whole set up. Maciam those office divider kind one. Was struggling to find the hook for the clothes cause light was super dim.

Then came Wendy. Greeted me sweetly and gave me a hug, like those long lost gf. The feeling of her boobs squishing on me made my 2IC stand. Asked me to strip and I opted to shower first. Before I cover myself with towel, she saw my 2IC, grabbed it and gave a little rub, while saying seductively "This one can wait for later".

Toilet is shared, gotta walk past the so called lounge area. Didnt really like that. Massage was pretty okay, got bone cracking at all. Teasing was funny cause I keep spasm as I'm afraid of itchiness on my back and she kept giggling all the way. Took the higher package and was really satisfied with it. Loved it when she stripped down to her lingerie with boobs exposed kind one. Confirm will RTM but I might wanna try Nana next and compare.

But idk la, if you go, your experience might be different or what. I didnt demand anything so maybe thats why she was nice. But this kind of thing, just go with low expectations la hor.
Can share ctc bro? TIA!
Old 03-08-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
fyi for samsters. tried lily. massage was decent but tits was no where near the size in the tiktok in their fb page. B at most. Discount 20% from pics look quite similar.

Share experience also kena zap. Dog who zapped me say i didnt type in code.

Knn i never even say the spa do anything wrong type in code simi?

I find this code thing fucking dumb also. Put so many ***
any dumb fucker with a brain can also decode right? If there is only 1 ML name starts with the letter A (for example), and you type A***, lets just say you arent protecting much la.

Aiya fuck it la...no point sharing experience here nowadays.
Old 03-08-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
It happens.. some customers will read the FRs and demand the same set/level of service from the lady. YMMV is real lah but they don't understand it.

That said.. there are folks who write fake FRs.. very prevalent in the domes. To push sales and to troll/retaliate. Not surprising some people will question the post. Don't let it get to you lah.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread