The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
becks0707 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: North East area

Any bro can share contact for ML opp Serangoon stadium. Happy to trade MR for SG area. 🙂
Old 04-08-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by becks0707 View Post
Any bro can share contact for ML opp Serangoon stadium. Happy to trade MR for SG area. 🙂
Too much attention liao.....stay low be safe
Old 04-08-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Share experience also kena zap. Dog who zapped me say i didnt type in code.

Knn i never even say the spa do anything wrong type in code simi?

I find this code thing fucking dumb also. Put so many ***
any dumb fucker with a brain can also decode right? If there is only 1 ML name starts with the letter A (for example), and you type A***, lets just say you arent protecting much la.

Aiya fuck it la...no point sharing experience here nowadays.
Bro, pls don’t spoil ur day with all the zapping because u share. I’m most grateful to all bros who share their experiences so to avoid land mines. Service wise I believe is all about chemistry see how u can sweet talk and clique with ML based on their comfort level, that’s why YMMV.

Cheers bro and up u with my humble 5
Old 07-08-2022, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 18
boyangel is a splendid one to beholdboyangel is a splendid one to beholdboyangel is a splendid one to beholdboyangel is a splendid one to beholdboyangel is a splendid one to beholdboyangel is a splendid one to beholdboyangel is a splendid one to behold
Hi bro, care to share ctc. Thanks. I stay around that area
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
I didnt really read up on other bro's post before going down to find Wendy. So wasn't really expecting much. Receptionist was a bit fierce maybe cause see me like some lost kid, but told her I got appointment with Wendy.

Brought me to the cubicle/room, was kinda suprise with the whole set up. Maciam those office divider kind one. Was struggling to find the hook for the clothes cause light was super dim.

Then came Wendy. Greeted me sweetly and gave me a hug, like those long lost gf. The feeling of her boobs squishing on me made my 2IC stand. Asked me to strip and I opted to shower first. Before I cover myself with towel, she saw my 2IC, grabbed it and gave a little rub, while saying seductively "This one can wait for later".

Toilet is shared, gotta walk past the so called lounge area. Didnt really like that. Massage was pretty okay, got bone cracking at all. Teasing was funny cause I keep spasm as I'm afraid of itchiness on my back and she kept giggling all the way. Took the higher package and was really satisfied with it. Loved it when she stripped down to her lingerie with boobs exposed kind one. Confirm will RTM but I might wanna try Nana next and compare.

But idk la, if you go, your experience might be different or what. I didnt demand anything so maybe thats why she was nice. But this kind of thing, just go with low expectations la hor.
Old 07-08-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jabbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung2292 View Post
Too much attention liao.....stay low be safe
I think it’s still ok eh, went twice last week during weekdays totally empty. Haha
Old 07-08-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabbs View Post
I think it’s still ok eh, went twice last week during weekdays totally empty. Haha
Dropped by before noon ytd. Door locked, nobody in. Anyone know their operating hours?
Old 07-08-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

wendy boobs are not real, trust me i can tell from the sides its been modified before.
Old 07-08-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 11
kiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
I didnt really read up on other bro's post before going down to find Wendy. So wasn't really expecting much. Receptionist was a bit fierce maybe cause see me like some lost kid, but told her I got appointment with Wendy.

Brought me to the cubicle/room, was kinda suprise with the whole set up. Maciam those office divider kind one. Was struggling to find the hook for the clothes cause light was super dim.

Then came Wendy. Greeted me sweetly and gave me a hug, like those long lost gf. The feeling of her boobs squishing on me made my 2IC stand. Asked me to strip and I opted to shower first. Before I cover myself with towel, she saw my 2IC, grabbed it and gave a little rub, while saying seductively "This one can wait for later".

Toilet is shared, gotta walk past the so called lounge area. Didnt really like that. Massage was pretty okay, got bone cracking at all. Teasing was funny cause I keep spasm as I'm afraid of itchiness on my back and she kept giggling all the way. Took the higher package and was really satisfied with it. Loved it when she stripped down to her lingerie with boobs exposed kind one. Confirm will RTM but I might wanna try Nana next and compare.

But idk la, if you go, your experience might be different or what. I didnt demand anything so maybe thats why she was nice. But this kind of thing, just go with low expectations la hor.
bro care to share contact PM me thanks
Old 08-08-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotcake2928 View Post
Dropped by before noon ytd. Door locked, nobody in. Anyone know their operating hours?
supposed to be 10+ onwards... but if there are no appointments, the MLs sleep in quite late.

so, make an appointment before going down is usually the norm. but then again, the door is always locked. so, just keep ringing the bell till someone comes out?
Old 08-08-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
wendy boobs are not real, trust me i can tell from the sides its been modified before.
hmm... i can't tell... but if what you say is true, then nowadays the technology behind boobs enhancement has improved leaps and bounds..
Old 08-08-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

yep ask her to lie flat then you touch from the sides...and you know the answer..
Old 08-08-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea bro, enhanced but quite well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
hmm... i can't tell... but if what you say is true, then nowadays the technology behind boobs enhancement has improved leaps and bounds..
Old 08-08-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

yeah xiaomi and wendy both fake ya...the seasoned bros know
Old 08-08-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light

Spa paradise anything interesting?
Old 08-08-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by welo View Post
Hi Bros,

I am new here and wanna share abit, hope to get some points.. Hehe.

I always passby this massage parlour when i send my gf home and wanted to try it, dark from outside but a glance you know is a parlour with some extra service. Good thing is they open til 6am!

I step in and a milf look like mid thirties greeted me and ask me how long i wan the massage to be, I opt for 1hr cos is only $45(I think is cheap) so i went in the room and there is a shower room in it and room is quite tidy. I strip off and took a shower, lie on the bed and wait after that.

The PRC milf came in and give me the massage, not bad cos not the piano type. She will constantly ask if the strength ok, service quite good and not bad looking. After she turn me over she will start to touch my 2Ic and pop the golden question, $50 is rather normal but I believe is worth it as she will help to juagen and she really lubricate alot to make sure my 2IC is comfortable. Her hands are good and no rush in time, had a mind blowing experience with her hands.

Looks: 7/10
boobs:32B(I think)
service:8/10
Damage:$45+$50(gave her 100 and ask her to keep the change)
Hey bro , can share contact? I like Juagen before HJ as well!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread