The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2014, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 19
Xfactor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXfactor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

Ive already pass these fantasy for a long time but the great memories still stayed clearly in my mind It was a great experience to see how i plan, transform & still stays in healthy relationship. Word of advice once you hit your fantasy you must learn how to stop Happy to share more when time permits as the stories may take days for me to complete.
Old 03-04-2014, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

I'd love to fuck my GF as she's still saving it for marriage. I also want 'one dragon' service from her... Catbath, BBBJ, CIM, CIF everything.

I want to see her wear tight dress/skirt without safety pants, wearing thongs/g-strings or even without panties.

I want to see her wear micro pants revealing her ass cheeks, and a little translucent white pants revealing her panties shadow.

I want to see her wear low cut tops and reveal cleavage.

I want to see her wear long body hugging silky dress that allows her ass to bounce freely.

I want to see her wear long sleeve white shirt without bottoms and walk around at home in that.

I want to see her in bikini and confidently showing off her body.

I want to see her striptease and masturbate herself.

I want to see her hair tied in high ponytail or wavy and dropped to one side and wear mascara eye shadows and cherry red lipsticks and make heads turn. Maybe throw in fake eye frames occasionally for the secretary/librarian look.

I want her to be all these and still remain my 'bao bei'.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
sonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS.

We have the same fantasy of meeting some random guy in the cinema where she gets petted by him. She would occasionally go to the cinema without bra and panties and I'll touch and finger her.

One of her other fantasy is also to get fucked by another guy while I watch.

Check out my post http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=371066
Old 05-04-2014, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
I want to see her wear tight dress/skirt without safety pants, wearing thongs/g-strings or even without panties.
I want to see her wear micro pants revealing her ass cheeks, and a little translucent white pants revealing her panties shadow.
I want to see her wear low cut tops and reveal cleavage.
I want to see her wear long body hugging silky dress that allows her ass to bounce freely.
I want to see her wear long sleeve white shirt without bottoms and walk around at home in that.
I want to see her in bikini and confidently showing off her body.
I want to see her striptease and masturbate herself.
I want to see her hair tied in high ponytail or wavy and dropped to one side and wear mascara eye shadows and cherry red lipsticks and make heads turn. Maybe throw in fake eye frames occasionally for the secretary/librarian look.
I want her to be all these and still remain my 'bao bei'.
seems like you just want your wife to be super lookable or super fuckable but still only remains to you alone heehee unlike many other brother here fantasy about sharing their wife
Old 05-04-2014, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
seems like you just want your wife to be super lookable or super fuckable but still only remains to you alone heehee unlike many other brother here fantasy about sharing their wife
These are my first stage fantasies... Of course when I obtained them, I will want to explore new fantasies...
Old 05-04-2014, 11:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Yoshi is Cool - loads of Potential

I hv the same fantasies as most brothers here. But have anyone gone beyond fantasies?

The closest Ive gone was to have sex in a villa while some of the employers in the hotel were peeping. It was a turn on.

The other stuff I've done was to let another guy sniff her soiled panty and showed him vids of wife.
Old 06-04-2014, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Brabra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mine was to let other guy smell and mast on her bra....
Old 07-04-2014, 04:37 AM
Samster

jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
These are my first stage fantasies... Of course when I obtained them, I will want to explore new fantasies...
oh so care to share with all of us whats your new fantasies after you have completed your first stage?
Old 07-04-2014, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
I hv the same fantasies as most brothers here. But have anyone gone beyond fantasies?

The closest Ive gone was to have sex in a villa while some of the employers in the hotel were peeping. It was a turn on.

The other stuff I've done was to let another guy sniff her soiled panty and showed him vids of wife.
just curious. how does those people from the hotel peep?
you planned everything or just caught them peeping?

does your wife know about it?
Old 07-04-2014, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
qwer80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have same fetish to see her get fuck by others too... anyone wanna share wife pics huh
Old 07-04-2014, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quite sometimes back I was with my Milf fb at one of the north side park toilet she was giving me a BJ in a cubicle when we heard the last cubicle had moaning sound. She hurry up make me cim. After that we wash our hands at the basin when the young Malay couple come out. They smile at me n I smile back. Saw he observe my fb n smile. I don't know what came over me n I ask the guy nice session and wanted to swap for a BJ each. To my surprise they agreed. My fb being a shy lady agreed think she is too horny. We swap n went into the cubicle with each other partner. Of coz the BJ is good but I can't take it n ended up fucking her.
Old 07-04-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

one of my fantasy is to see my wife getting licked by another girl, i'll make her sit on the girl's face and grind while i push my cock down her throat. then i'll stack the 2 of them and alternate myself with all 4 holes and finally cim in one of them and watch them swap cum.
Old 07-04-2014, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
spinex09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MD69: love your fantasy!! Will your wife accept such a threesome?
Old 07-04-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

I think my fantasies will remain as fantasies after all..... unless there's a drastic, super drastic change in my wife mind set....

Old 08-04-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 14
tan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

how come my fantasies of wives no have my oc

maybe watch too many jav liao!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1