The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hipgrinder, lookingaround, singlegal

Old 22-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
raftime68 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: My Busty Young Wife and Her Insatiable Appetite

do u want any help for sound system call me , i will help u
Old 22-11-2012, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
raftime68 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro call me 82896071
Old 22-11-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Kimchi Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank for all yr story.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
exhibitor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexhibitor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

waiting for more!! yeah... hotwifing!!
Old 04-12-2012, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
gannet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please. Thanks.
Old 05-12-2012, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kfng2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more pls..interesting story
Old 09-12-2012, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

Episode: Old folks home man

As part of my company's CSR, we had to do select te kind of volunteer work that we want to do. A group of us eventually decided to help out at an old folks home somewhere in the east.

Upon reaching the place, my colleagues split up and we went to talk to the residents there. I was walking down the walkway when I heard an old ah pek scolding the nurse. I peered in and realized that she had spilled something on his shirt. Obviously he got mad and started to spew vulgarities.

Moments later, the nurse left, with a black face. I casually stepped in and decided to talk to the ah pek. He was still fuming though, but eventually he calmed down.

More about the ah pek. He was 81 years old. Previously he was a fit sportsman and was a soccer coach until he had a bad fall and never recovered since. In his younger years, he was also involved in secret societies activities and had some tattoos to show off. His family had cut him off and his wife died more than 30 years ago. Ever since then he has been grouchy, probably due to the lack of sex.

I started the topic of sex and suddenly this ah pek came alive. He started commenting on his younger day exploits and also on the nurses that he wanted to bonk, although he couldn't put up a fight anymore. I then asked him if his 'thing' is still working which he duly replied, "of course!"

"Cun bo?" I retorted.

"Ya! I twice a week will masturbate in the toilet here. Hahaha. You don't believe, want to see?" He asked.

I declined. At which point, I suddenly thought of my wife. Ideas started to flow into my head. And then I said to him,"pek, you sure your thing still working? You want some fun time anot?"

"Huh? Simi fun time?" He asked.

"You don't have to worry. When the time comes, you will know." I said, as I patted his lap and went off as it was time.

After the visit, we were given time off and I made a quick check with the nurses there whether we can bring the residents there out for a while. One of them said, "yes, but must state what reason. Prob about 3 hours"

More than enough time.

I went home and made heavy sex with my wife. She knows I had something on my mind whenever I started the session with a hardcore doggy. After we were done, she asked me what was on my mind.

I told her that her next expedition is ready and told her to get ready for some action 3 days later (Thursday). I laid out for her what to wear. Heels, lace stockings, mini skirt, her best push up bra, a low cut cotton top and a cardigan. And also told her to put on red lipstick. She sounded excited enough, gave me a quick bj, and went to bed. I just smiled as I lay there planning.

Thursday came and I told my boss that I'm taking the half afternoon off. So after lunch, I went back to pick up my lovely wife. When she came down, she looked very sweet and sexy at the same time. Instead of sitting in front, I waved to her to sit at the back. She looked puzzled but followed nonetheless. She was quite excited and kept asking me what the plan was, but I kept telling her it'll be a surprise. I then told her to start touching herself to warm up. She did so obligingly, almost causing me to pause and fucked her somewhere.

So when I drove into the carpark of the old folks home, she looked puzzled. Also, the clouds were getting darker, as if its going to rain soon. I told my wife to just stay in the car as I rushed in.

I went to the counter, filled up some forms and went to get the ah pek. Within 10 mins, I was wheeling ah pek to my car on my own. The ah pek was happy, just to get out of the building. But he wasn't expecting what's in store for him.

When I reached the car and opened the backseat door, my wife had a stunned look. The ah pek was still the same, just quieter. I quickly helped him up and buckled him up. With that I went to my seat and quickly drove off. I texted my wife,"show starts now. Show him a good time."

"Ok hunny. Don't regret."
Old 09-12-2012, 04:01 AM
Samster

exhibitor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexhibitor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thats pure hotwifing bro!!
Old 09-12-2012, 04:56 AM
Samster

bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: My Busty Young Wife and Her Insatiable Appetite

Episode: Old folks home man part 2.

As I drove off, there was a slight rain and I thought to myself, "perfect."

My wife at the back decided to start the show by widening her legs abit and started to unbuttoned her cardigan, flapping it. The ah pek caught sight of her actions and tried to sneek peek. From my mirror, I can see the full action taking place.

My wife then removed her cardigan completely and threw it behind her seat. Now in her low cut top, she positioned herself to provide a better a view to the ah pek. He noticed that and adjusted his throat.

"Eh young man, where are we going ah?" He asked.

"Ah pek, just sit back and enjoy." I just said.

My wife then moved to the center seat and was next to the ah pek. With one hand, she began to rub her body and the other was slowly working up and down her thighs. She also let out a soft moan. Clearly, she's startin to enjoy herself.

She then purposely grinded her boobs against the ah pek. The ah pek was slightly uncomfortable but also enjoying himself. He thinks he couldn't believe his luck. My wife continued to rub herself onto him and slowly moved her hands to his thighs.

The ah pek is now clearly enjoying the situation and began to close his eyes and head tilted back. My wife turned slightly aggressive and began to work the ah pek's buttons. She then quickly pulled down his trousers, which were of light material. All these in a quick motion that caught him by surprise.

The ah pek, still buckled, is now only in his adult diapers. As my car had heavy tint, plus the fact it was raining, I had no worries about getting caught. I finally decided on a location to head to: ECP service road behind the golf course. There, I know no one would go to on a Thursday rainy afternoon.

My wife then quickly positioned herself on her knees in front of the ah pek and worked to remove the diapers.

"Eh eh... What are you doing?" He exclaimed worriedly

"Ssssshhhhh.... Just enjoy...." My wife said.

With the diapers removed, my wife went to grab his limp dick. She was impressed that even though limped, ah pek's dick was still more than 6-7 inches long. My wife held his dick in one hand, looked at him with a CFM look and have him a blowjob.

"Uuuurrggghhh..." He said.

My wife kept blowing and sucking the limp dick. When she realized that it still wasn't fully erected, she knows she had to do something. She stopped, looked at him and removed her cotton top. With her boobs almost spilling out, ah pek's eyes were wide open and just stared at them. My wife then quickly grabbed both his hands and placed them on her boobs as she let out an "ahhhh..."

The ah pek kept fondling and squeezing, and a broad smile was on his face. Soon enough, his dick was fully erected, adding another inch or so. My wife enjoyed the fondle and realizing it was erected, went back to give him a blowjob. So now, in my backseat, the ah pek is getting a blowjob while squeezing my wife's boobs.

"We're here already." I said suddenly, parking my car along the service road. I got off the car and went to the back seat and opened the door. Ah pek was clearly enjoying himself and my wife was still furiously giving him the blowjob.

I adjusted the seat down so that it is now flat (hatchback car) and motioned for both of them to lie down. My wife got the queue and helped the ah pek on the floor. Ah pek did so and my wife started to remove her panties, while keeping her skirt on. She then threw her panties on ah pek's face. Naughty wife.

She gave another quick bj, making his dick wet and then slid herself onto him.

"Ahhhh.... Ahhhhh...." She said.

"Wah cheeebye.... Soo.... Gooood.... Cheeebye." He said. I closed the door and went back to my front seat, where I can see everything from my mirror.

"Ahh... Ahhhh... Fuck me... Fuck me..." My wife said as she began to ride him cowgirl style. She then removed her bra, exposing her wonderful assets. One thing about my wife is that whenever her bra is off, she likes to purposely bounced harder as she knows the visual excitement it caused to guys.

Ah pek automatically grabbed both boobs and squeezed them hard.

"Yes yes... My neh neh... Squeeze my neh neh..."

"Tua neh bu... Tua neh bu..."

My wife squealed everytime he pinched her nipples. Pain and pleasure. After about 5 mins in, my wife got off and helped him up. She then turned around and faced me, motioning for ah pek to doggy her. He needed no introduction and quickly rammed his dick in.

"Ahhhh.... Ahhhh..... He's.... So....good for an old man."

"Cheeebye cheeebye cheeebye..." Was all he could muster, grabbing her butt and ramming her hard. My wife was getting wetter as I could hear the slish sloshing of her pussy juice.

"Baby I'm cumming... I'm cumming..." She told me

"Ahhhh...." She exclaimed as she reached her orgasm.
Ah pek was still going despite her cumming and couldn't care to let her pause. My wife eventually had to pull herself out and repositioned herself on the floor. Ah pek took his queue to start fucking her missionary.

"Wah big breasts ah mei... Tua neh bu... Chao cheeebye... Chao cheeebye..."

Clearly, this ah pek is very old school, given his superlatives. My wife seemed to be enjoying the harsh vulgarities thrown at her as he really tucked her hard. I was quite impressed with this 81yo stamina. My wife was going into ecstasy as she had her eyes closed and head back.

Ah pek was punishing her well, grabbing her boobs and ramming her deep.

"Ah... Ah... Wo lai ler... Wo lai ler.... Ahhhhhh......" He exclaimed in orgasmic sound.

"Ahhh..... " my wife screamed as she came the second time around.

Ah pek shot many rounds of his soldiers into my wife and stood there in that position until he recollected his breath. After that, he just collapsed onto my wife and began suckling her nipple. My wife let out a soft moan, and couldn't be bothered pushing him away.

She then looked at him and began kissing him on the lips with her red lips, as if to say "thank you for the nice fuck old man". She started to move her hips again, grinding him. This time, the old man shook his head in surrender. The couple just laid there as I turned on the radio.

30 mins later, my wife pushed his cock out and let the ooze flowed out. Ah pek was still too tired; I thought he was dead. Fortunately, he was just resting. My wife wore her cardigan and went to the from seat.

Without saying a word, she delved straight for my cock and gave me a bj. It was one of the best. I came soon enough into her mouth which she swallowed. I then told her that I need to send the ah pek back. She nodded and we both went to the back to help him dress up.

We adjusted the seats and all, except putting his diapers back. I started my engine and began my drive back. I told my wife to bj him again, which she did so obediently. Ah pek, from his deep sleep, woke up and looked like he was very sensitive. Still he let my wife to continue blowing him.

"Reaching soon in 5 mins." I said.

With that, my wife grabbed his hand and let him groped her breast S she co tinier to suck him harder and faster.

"Ah ah ah... No no no... Ah ah ah...."

"Mmmmph... Mmmmph mmmmph mmmmph..." She gagged.

"I want you to cum in my mouth old man." She said as she continued blowing him.

"Ahhhh I'm cumming I'm cumming..." With that, he shot a couple more into my wife's lovely mouth he grabbed her boobs for the very last time.

She swallowed his sperm and quickly helped him with the diapers. Ah pek was exhausted. He must have felt like he was raped, at his age. I parked my car and quickly wheeled him back to the counter.

"What happened? He looked tired." The nurse asked.

"Oh trust me, he had a very time outdoors today." I said and I quickly left.

Back in the car, my wife was already seated next to me.

"That was a great fuck hunny. But I'm not done yet." She said.

"What are you suggesting?" I said.

"I want you to go back to the road just now and fuck me. This time, I want you to fuck me in the rain." She said with a smile.

And so we did.
Old 09-12-2012, 04:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28118 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My Busty Young Wife and Her Insatiable Appetite

Camping here for the next installment of your juicy story...

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 09-12-2012, 05:19 AM
Samster

Amazing what u are doing at this hour!
Old 09-12-2012, 05:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 15
spidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of light

Agree w sum bros here. Get help fm Sam bros here mah.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie1 View Post
Bro Adonis, thank you for your concern. But we make it a point to go for regular check up and so far, she's all good.

To the rest of the brudders, stay tuned for the next updates! Been quite busy with work lately
Having regular medical check up for STDs are really no use. A person, esecially women who are more high risk, only needs to get 1 encounter from an infected person and the next check up result tells you game-over.

Mind you, this is your wife and she could transmit the infection to you.

Writing a fantasy story and trying to pass it off as real is one thing but doing it for real is another thing.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

so a peek into the next episode?
Old 09-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Samster

Hi brudders, appreciate all your comments, support, and more importantly, your concern about my wife.

I urge patience in following the series and you will be surprised at the ending. ☺

Next up, read up on how my wife seduced our slightly over pious Neighbour.

Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1