The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
138mm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Dear Guys,
I have been reading this thread and here I am. Disparately need some advice from any one of you.

Wife abducted my son away when he was only 6 months old when I outstation]. Before that when he was 2 months old. Over petty matter, she took a cleaver and attempted to kill me. Arrested with 3 charges but I appeal for warning and she got it. I had PPO but withdraw to save the marriage which fail badly.

She went to IMH, only diagnosed with acute stress reaction. The way she behaves is more like bipolar. Like she will tell me the whole house was installed with CCTV. Boiled water 9 x and pour into sink.
I tired access my son. When I have access, she will try find obvious scratch mark and deem I abuse him. When I teste her of not seeing my son for couple of months. She said I dont care of him.

She has maintenance from me for her and my son. And I keep failing to vary the order even with solid evidence on change of material on my end.
I caught her tried applied Malaysia Cship and passport for my son and so she high flight risk but judge think otherwise. So I keep passport year, she keep passport another year. My interim access court order mentioned she shall have care and control, if both parties not agree, the father shall have reasonable access. Read the way order was wrote with a comma.

My access was only Sat and she suddenly gave me 1 over night and after couple of month, under the suggestion my case worker and asked for 2nd over night and she consent. But she took the overnight away recently and alleged I abused my son.

To sum up.
I want to know, marriage was short as I file the divorce on the 3rd year mark, after she took my boy away on the 1st year mark and rent room in Woodland (very clear once the check point open, my son will gone. How can I reduce the maintenance of her to zero? Take note she is cable to work and take care of herself.

My HDB was under my name and bought before ROM. She leaves there 1 year and she never take care of my house. I was told by someone who I think he is a lawyer, that I may lost around $10,000 of my HDB house share. Is there anything I can reduce to zero.

Basically, this is what I want. Shared cares and control, zero maintenance to mother and she can not claim anything of my HDB.

I dont know how to fight this war anymore as I lost all my saving and in debt for lawyer and to stop her from hacking into my phone. So I am actually in huge debt and cannot even get a pro bono as I did not pass the mean test. She got a pro bono by cheating of she does not have money (I gave she almost $40k when we are couple for her to do internet marking which she failed). She hired Harry Elisa to fight my interim access by applied cares and control.

Debt mounting up as I lost my job for 7 months so draw from 1 hole to cover other holes for 7 months with in between part-time job (just got a full time recently and trying to apply debt consolidation plan). I am in deep shit and dont know how to fight it well as I have tons of videos. I really need some advice here. I just want to save my son from a mentally ill mother. I dont wish to see a headline news my son get murder by the mother.
Old 30-08-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
popeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpopeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 138mm View Post
Dear Guys,
I have been reading this thread and here I am. Disparately need some advice from any one of you.

Wife abducted my son away when he was only 6 months old when I outstation]. Before that when he was 2 months old. Over petty matter, she took a cleaver and attempted to kill me. Arrested with 3 charges but I appeal for warning and she got it. I had PPO but withdraw to save the marriage which fail badly.

She went to IMH, only diagnosed with acute stress reaction. The way she behaves is more like bipolar. Like she will tell me the whole house was installed with CCTV. Boiled water 9 x and pour into sink.
I tired access my son. When I have access, she will try find obvious scratch mark and deem I abuse him. When I teste her of not seeing my son for couple of months. She said I dont care of him.

She has maintenance from me for her and my son. And I keep failing to vary the order even with solid evidence on change of material on my end.
I caught her tried applied Malaysia Cship and passport for my son and so she high flight risk but judge think otherwise. So I keep passport year, she keep passport another year. My interim access court order mentioned she shall have care and control, if both parties not agree, the father shall have reasonable access. Read the way order was wrote with a comma.

My access was only Sat and she suddenly gave me 1 over night and after couple of month, under the suggestion my case worker and asked for 2nd over night and she consent. But she took the overnight away recently and alleged I abused my son.

To sum up.
I want to know, marriage was short as I file the divorce on the 3rd year mark, after she took my boy away on the 1st year mark and rent room in Woodland (very clear once the check point open, my son will gone. How can I reduce the maintenance of her to zero? Take note she is cable to work and take care of herself.

My HDB was under my name and bought before ROM. She leaves there 1 year and she never take care of my house. I was told by someone who I think he is a lawyer, that I may lost around $10,000 of my HDB house share. Is there anything I can reduce to zero.

Basically, this is what I want. Shared cares and control, zero maintenance to mother and she can not claim anything of my HDB.

I dont know how to fight this war anymore as I lost all my saving and in debt for lawyer and to stop her from hacking into my phone. So I am actually in huge debt and cannot even get a pro bono as I did not pass the mean test. She got a pro bono by cheating of she does not have money (I gave she almost $40k when we are couple for her to do internet marking which she failed). She hired Harry Elisa to fight my interim access by applied cares and control.

Debt mounting up as I lost my job for 7 months so draw from 1 hole to cover other holes for 7 months with in between part-time job (just got a full time recently and trying to apply debt consolidation plan). I am in deep shit and dont know how to fight it well as I have tons of videos. I really need some advice here. I just want to save my son from a mentally ill mother. I dont wish to see a headline news my son get murder by the mother.
feel sorri for you bro. about your son, it is weird that ur wife gets care and control when u have police report she threaten with a nice and sort of like crazy abit. i think this is due to ur son is still small and need the mother milk or sth. in singapore generally i think a joint custody. means u have a say in the childs education and medical issues.

womens charter is very strong towards teh women. to have equal care and control means u must show u can be there for the kid at home to take care of them. have alot of evidence bro. like u have to work double hard to prove u are capable to work n take care of your son.
Old 19-10-2021, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
starshoot3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Family Courts Judgements are available for public to read. Here's the link

https://www.lawnet.sg/lawnet/web/law...ction=juvenile
Old 12-01-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Miotele deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, i have a query. Recently my girlfriend got pregnant and she told me that it was mine, i am doubtful. So what happens if i marry her? Can i divorce her on the account that the baby is not mine after everything?
Old 25-07-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
Knightriderz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKnightriderz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miotele View Post
Hi guys, i have a query. Recently my girlfriend got pregnant and she told me that it was mine, i am doubtful. So what happens if i marry her? Can i divorce her on the account that the baby is not mine after everything?
You can always do a paternity test and then use the results I think?
Old 26-07-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster (B)

Lloydtum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
-

I think it depends on they are raised, for example my dad is a great man but never in 14 years I have seeing him take his plate and put it in the dishwasher so, same happens with parenting if they are never teached how to do things then they dont know how to do it so, only because we should know how to do everything in parenting they wont worry about learning how to do it, thats what I think they wont take the time to know when to do something, so your husband doesnt know how to do it because he doesnt know how you do it maybe he needs to learn his way? I can be completely wrong about this I just said what I was thinking
Old 26-07-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miotele View Post
You can divorce her but I don't think you can escape your parenting responsibilities for the child, there has been precedent set by Singapore family court that the man still have to pay for the child maintenance after finding out child is not his biologically. The court rationale being even thou there is no biological ties but the emotional bond is already set so regardless whether it his or not he still has a responsibility to the child..
Old 30-07-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

Bor1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting
Old 09-10-2022, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
thumbthumb is Cool - loads of Potential
Can i know what kind of action I can take if my wife threatened with me divorce every now and then. She also encourages me to hit or slap her during arguments. Is there any grounds for me to seek unreasonable behaviors on such?
Old 09-10-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumbthumb View Post
Can i know what kind of action I can take if my wife threatened with me divorce every now and then. She also encourages me to hit or slap her during arguments. Is there any grounds for me to seek unreasonable behaviors on such?
Under the grounds of unreasonable behavior her constant taunting put you under unnecessary emotional and psychological stress..
Old 09-10-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
thumbthumb is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Under the grounds of unreasonable behavior her constant taunting put you under unnecessary emotional and psychological stress..
I assume I need such taunting exchange to be recorded in some form of medium?
Old 09-10-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 16
wbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud of
Quote:
Most common grounds for divorce is unreasonable behaviour.
Like both plaintiffs and defendants will give their versions of unreasonable behaviour of the other party.
Old 10-10-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
I assume I need such taunting exchange to be recorded in some form of medium?
Not really you can file it and cite the various occasions by mentioning what these remarks were...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1