The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-09-2022, 08:39 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Lucky to have met Lucky!

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/lucky-massage/

Looks: 7/10 no gross PS. I like! Good skin too

Voice: 8.5/10 when do you ever see grading for voice? Her voice gives one up in terms of nice surround sound. The moans …. Oh gosh …. I’ll leave it to your imagination.

Gfe: 7.5/10 cool? Aloof? Close the door and these 2 words evaporate into the air!

Sensual: 7.5/10 she makes very good use of her body. Slide, glide. You name it. Hj skills is good too. Add in her gentle voice, need to negate some time for a faster cum.

Check her out and YMMV

Indeed Lucky to have met Lucky!

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 06-09-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
I visited her a year ago, She has a massage bed & last time she did offer cbj
Her massage technique is good but I still prefer Zoya back stepping
Her back stepping is indeed good . Other than her flat butt the rest of the body are quite good standard.
Old 06-09-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to behold

anyone managed to convince linlin to fj i salute u
Old 06-09-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Deceiperer is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
RTM a few more times then maybe got chance
Old 06-09-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Lucky to have met Lucky!

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/lucky-massage/

Looks: 7/10 no gross PS. I like! Good skin too

Voice: 8.5/10 when do you ever see grading for voice? Her voice gives one up in terms of nice surround sound. The moans …. Oh gosh …. I’ll leave it to your imagination.

Gfe: 7.5/10 cool? Aloof? Close the door and these 2 words evaporate into the air!

Sensual: 7.5/10 she makes very good use of her body. Slide, glide. You name it. Hj skills is good too. Add in her gentle voice, need to negate some time for a faster cum.

Check her out and YMMV

Indeed Lucky to have met Lucky!
Xiao qi? heard she got attitude prob last time or something?
Old 06-09-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 7
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

FR for small love (xiao ai)

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-xiao-ai/

Today just went to visit located at B area.

For foot soldier abit tough, need to change bus and walk. And for car drivers is simple as ABC. Just park outside, the condo was pretty new. Quite safe. No guard outside. But only thing is the neighbor, very calmy. Like just opposite is neighbor liao. Not safe.

Open door chio good model body, C cups. got maintained one. Everyday run and nvr really eat much cuz her rent was quite high. So she save a lot by not eating.

Look wise ok. I feel is around late 20s. But the voice like GEM v2.0. Very nice voice and vocal.

Know how to speak Cantonese. Maybe can ask her sing a song for us!

Good thing is the massage is very power. Got train one. Will press the point. And got put strength in it. Not anyhow kind.

Sensual still new bird. But willing to please. Need more guidance so can become more better.

RTM soon.

Last edited by AwesomeGuy; 06-09-2022 at 09:39 PM.
Old 06-09-2022, 09:33 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, I just visited Lucky recently and wrote the MR.

Not sure xiao qi is Lucky or not. I don’t monitor until that level. I still need to work as PHV driver

Even if she is, she could have changed for the better …..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Xiao qi? heard she got attitude prob last time or something?

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 06-09-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro, you fail to convince her is it?
Old 06-09-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Emp89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/yuki-massage/

Hi any bro’s tried her ?
Old 06-09-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, you fail to convince her is it?
coz she don't do footjob lah, already put HJ
Old 06-09-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
semperfidelist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PSA for Bier fans

If you have her old WC contact can add her back there
Old 06-09-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
Humsum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeDudeInSG View Post
Lets chill and get back to the impt stuff guys.

First MR, thought I can contribute to help another bro out.

MR for Niko
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/niko-massage/

Location 8/10 - Bout 5mins walk from MRT, not much shelter otw, so pretty hot for foot soldiers. Place was clean and neat.
Looks 6/10 - bout 10-20% discount from pics. Somewhat passable looks, mid 30s? I'd say i've pretty high standards for looks. Will do MR for good ones if this MR kicks off well.
Body 8/10 - Nice curves with a bit fleshy tummy but still fine. Boobs were big, C+/D, nice and soft, i love it.
Attitude 6/10 - I cant really speak chinese but still got some rapport, some awkward silence maybe she didnt understand or hear me? so can give benefit of doubt.
Massage 6/10 - nth special
BBBJ 8.5/10 - Can deepthroat, good suction. but something not quite right, cant pin point. but she did it for a good 10mins so kudos to that. but had to boobfuck to shoot.
Boobfuck 9/10 - Big naturals, im a sucker for big boobies. was done in about a min or 2

Overall 6/10 - Massage was average but who goes for the massage. BBBJ was awesome with deepthroat. whole session ended in 30 mins, dunno what her explanation was, but after the deed, i waited in bed for 15mins while she dressed to prepare for something??? she did apologise but couldve done something decided to just bathe and f off.
RTM: HARD NO

Many more MR to come, cheers to life

She is not those massage type, she more to FL previously she was posted as FL but i think she is choosy now. Hear from other bros she has her WK supporting her that why can give such attitude.

Basically she is quite good at bj but no cim, a peck of a face only.
I think she has some good & bad comments.

For my experience definitely not good
Old 06-09-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi bro, if want FJ why not just straight forward look for those who provide FJ service?
IF not just just pain pain use $$$$$$ to convince her, it always the price issue...
if not you and her really no chemistry
Old 06-09-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Deceiperer is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Hi bro, if want FJ why not just straight forward look for those who provide FJ service?
IF not just just pain pain use $$$$$$ to convince her, it always the price issue...
if not you and her really no chemistry
Maybe he left when LL rejected his offer
Old 06-09-2022, 11:01 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Quoted: 3969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/meow-meow-massage/

Just made a return visit to her cos I like fresh gal working on this line. Her massage is ok and gfe is great and no commercial feeling. Tried to french her but she dun allow, but after a few try allow liao, ha ha, just like the first time I kiss my first girl friend. I like this feeling.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1