The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2014, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
plasticpen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Korean Girls Review !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mane View Post
Nana, from sistar, hands down. Service is A+++
agreed! best korean i tried so far. her cim is so good that my body trembles in orgasm!
Old 28-07-2014, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 10
uncleahhuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Korean Girls Review !

How abt Jiwoo or Yeon? Any rating from bros here?...
Old 28-07-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 10
genehe84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergenehe84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tried Nana over the weekend. first time trying a kimchi. first time writing a FR too.

Looks: don't think she really look like the photo but is still pretty enough.

Boobs: O.O ok, i'm new to cheong-ing so these are the biggest I've grabbed. I thought it was quite funny when she heaved a huge sigh of relief after taking off her bra. I think her bra makes her one of nipple get stuck in her boob.

Services: she is really like a gf. very obliging and accommodating. she was constantly asking me to hug her and kiss her. her bbbj was fantastic too although she asked for additional $50 for cim. she is also okay with fingering and painting although she had a look at my fingernails before agreeing. when I asked for 69, she was ok but explained that she can't bj for long in that position. by the way, I saw on another website that she was shaved completely. that's nonsense lor. fj was straightforward cos I didn't ask for much.

Overall: definitely worth it and will rtf.

Last edited by genehe84; 28-07-2014 at 09:19 PM. Reason: added the part abt not being shaved
Old 29-07-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleahhuat View Post
How abt Jiwoo or Yeon? Any rating from bros here?...
Yeon
She is the hot sultry type
The tan and dyed hair type in the mtvs

This is an RTF coz jiwoo fully booked so take a proven 8 rather than risk others out there. The other took risk rather let down that's why today needed one to make up

Appearance is 80perc of pic
Face is hot chio type, 7.8
Bod 8.5
Body more marks as she has a good toned bod.
She greeted me in a tube and panties peeking out of jeans plus high heels, total turn on
Bbbj 8.5
Fj : 9.5 great action got chemistry coz this time rtf. Her attitude was great cowgirl non stop with hips. Can carry can stand
GFE 9 again prob coz rtf
French yes paint yes finger no

Might be grading a little higher than usual coz was a great session so might be biased especially contrast with other girl
Old 29-07-2014, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
SioniX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiu123 View Post
On Hye

Looks is 50 percent of photo and looks older. Someone else also mentioned look diff from pic right

Face is 7.5, 7.75 during action
Bod : 7.5 to 8 higher score due to tall.
Skin : 7.8 smooth, ok fair
Bbbj : rather standard
FJ : 8 accommodating and yes tall girls can take it deep
Can French (smoker) can paint good response
Gfe : lacking coz her English not tat good and thru out my session she very distracted by her phone she was trying to do so Internet banking
So distracted that she forgot that she didn't collect upfront
Overall 7.5
Rtf prob not
its not the girl in the pic, i couldn't tell the resemblance
and the location not good at all
wont be going back, i'm an idiot to go back try more than once
Old 29-07-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PiPiPo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonder which stable have petite, friendly & adorable girl, tried a few but most of them r tall.
Always dream of have a chance to meet a sweet n petite one I can carry her n make in front of mirror.

Any kind Bro can advise, pls don't flame me if u don't like.

Thanks in advanced
Old 29-07-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

My budget allows me to only go for the $200+ range of Korean FLs. And for that range I have to say that Bro Iconick's stable hasn't disappointed me yet. I have tried 7-8 girls from his stable over the past 2 years. I think the first one I tried was Seiko. Enjoyed Soko's boobs, definitely fond memories of the famous Keiko.

Most recently I tried Amina and gave my FR under that thread. Passionate and I like it when they quiver as you lick them or make love to them...
Old 31-07-2014, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
michaelwoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymichaelwoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelee View Post
Well i had a session with Choi yesterday as well… boy i must say i agree to what you have mention… no doubt her looks can seriously make you drool the Boobs really looks good… but the rest is like WTC…. i thought you are unlucky but boy i felt worst i didn't get to french the best part she put the CD wrong way and tried to force it down… once deal done it makes you feel like should have paste the $$ on my forehead and ask the 5 ladies to serve me… i don't blame Sistar as this is my second time trying the stable out so it 1 out of 2 for me….
Like most bros, had the same experience with Choi... She's pretty much the polar opposite of Nana. No shower action, rushed through frenching/catbath/bbbj to a very boring FJ. Barely speaks English (I think more importantly she doesn't put in much effort, other kimchi that don't speak English well still try to communicate. Some more I think at times she act blur on purpose). She IS quite hot though. That one must give it to her. In case she does come back in the future, I'd suggest to fellow bros to try out others in Sistar's stable (plenty of other quality kimchi). Nana of course is the safest bet (confirm top-notch gfe and service). Go for choi only if you feel like taking the risk

Most impt thing to note of course is bro Sistar's outstanding service. Always delivers, even sometimes with last minute requests. Very prompt responses, no waiting around for reply.
Old 02-08-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 21
lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelwoo View Post
Nana of course is the safest bet (confirm top-notch gfe and service). Go for choi only if you feel like taking the risk
nana thread disappear liaoz?
Old 03-08-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

Sevz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back to korea 😭
Old 03-08-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
michaelwoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymichaelwoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyc_hmm View Post
nana thread disappear liaoz?
I think she went back Korea alr. Maybe when she comes back? haha
Old 03-08-2014, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 15
fionalove9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Korean Girls Review !

bro i saw now there is a lot of korean disco outside look much more pretty than here , may i know when can you get such gem here , bro octogan sistar pls find out really look sweet haha , one of the disco i go neverland at orchard the korean damm pretty and really syt really pretty or any chance of taiwan babe here ... Cheers!!!

Life is Short... Enjoy
Old 03-08-2014, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fionalove9999 View Post
bro i saw now there is a lot of korean disco outside look much more pretty than here , may i know when can you get such gem here , bro octogan sistar pls find out really look sweet haha , one of the disco i go neverland at orchard the korean damm pretty and really syt really pretty or any chance of taiwan babe here ... Cheers!!!

Life is Short... Enjoy
Go to this club called Embassy at Odeon towers, there alot of koreans
Old 03-08-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 15
fionalove9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Korean Girls Review !

Bro the building beside charlton hotel right , went there before also not bad , thai and korean also ... but neverlands at orchard got taiwan mei mei very zhen dian and can easy communicate , do you think having any chance of bringing taiwan mei mei here for booking...

Life is Short... Enjoy
Old 04-08-2014, 09:40 PM
Not Activated

typecim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Korean Girls Review !

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelwoo View Post
I think she went back Korea alr. Maybe when she comes back? haha