The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LuSiWen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What Men Wants?

Hi people,

I am new to Sammyboy and recently got married. I'm interested in understanding what men desire when it comes to matters in the bedroom. I am eager to hear your genuine opinions and insights. Please feel free to share your thoughts.
Old 26-10-2023, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 14
Exiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to behold
Re: What Men Wants?

Gratz on your matrimonials.

I presumed you and your hubby has already been active before marriage ?
You will need to be more specific, like your husband is anything also don't mind, no requests, no foreplay and such.

Suggest you post here, should get you a flood of response

https://www.sammyboyforum.org.nz/forumdisplay.php?f=23
Old 26-10-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
JiangYongBin is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: What Men Wants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuSiWen View Post
Hi people,

I am new to Sammyboy and recently got married. I'm interested in understanding what men desire when it comes to matters in the bedroom. I am eager to hear your genuine opinions and insights. Please feel free to share your thoughts.

Many men appreciate variety in the bedroom. Exploring different positions, techniques, and trying new things can keep the relationship exciting.

Good foreplay can make the overall experience more enjoyable. Men enjoy the anticipation and buildup of desire before the main event.

Men like it when their partners take the initiative sometimes. It's not always about them making the first move.

Surprises and spontaneity can add excitement to the relationship. Planning a romantic evening or trying something new can be thrilling.

It's not always about frequency; quality matters. Many men value a deep, meaningful connection over a high frequency of sexual encounters.

I hope this might help you!
Old 26-10-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

LuSiWen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for this information. will consider this for sure.
Old 29-11-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
Gorillazx1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Men are easy. As long as the dick stand, we can fuck liao.
Old 03-12-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
astss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You have to notice when u try different things with him what actually turns him on the most and work from there.
Old 10-12-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Cock worship. Any similar takers ?
Old 15-04-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Amplified87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Men always want fresh sex hahaha new experience
Old 15-04-2024, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
gtd0204 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiangYongBin View Post
Many men appreciate variety in the bedroom. Exploring different positions, techniques, and trying new things can keep the relationship exciting.

Good foreplay can make the overall experience more enjoyable. Men enjoy the anticipation and buildup of desire before the main event.

Men like it when their partners take the initiative sometimes. It's not always about them making the first move.

Surprises and spontaneity can add excitement to the relationship. Planning a romantic evening or trying something new can be thrilling.

It's not always about frequency; quality matters. Many men value a deep, meaningful connection over a high frequency of sexual encounters.

I hope this might help you!
Men like it when women ask first. but many women are embarrassed to start first.
Old 15-04-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
timlimtat is stuck in moderation for some time to come

When it comes to the intimate confines of the bedroom, curiosity often sparks a flurry of questions about what truly ignites the passions of men. While every individual is unique and desires vary, there are some common themes that tend to resonate deeply with many men in the realm of intimacy. Let's delve into these desires, shedding light on what men often yearn for behind closed doors.

Connection Beyond the Physical: Contrary to popular belief, men crave more than just physical satisfaction in the bedroom. They seek a profound emotional and mental connection with their partner. Feeling understood, appreciated, and cherished fuels the fires of passion like nothing else.

Communication and Understanding: Effective communication lays the foundation for a fulfilling sexual relationship. Men desire partners who are open to discussing desires, boundaries, and fantasies without judgment. Understanding each other's needs leads to a more satisfying experience for both parties involved.

Variety and Adventure: Routine can be the enemy of excitement in any aspect of life, including the bedroom. Men often crave variety and spontaneity, whether it's trying out new positions, introducing toys, or exploring different settings for intimacy. Keeping things fresh and adventurous keeps the spark alive.

Confidence and Enthusiasm: Nothing is more attractive to a man than a partner who exudes confidence and enthusiasm in the bedroom. Expressing desire and taking the lead can be incredibly arousing. Mutual enthusiasm fosters a sense of intimacy and intensifies the connection between partners.

Physical Pleasure: Of course, physical pleasure plays a significant role in men's desires in the bedroom. Whether it's through sensual touch, passionate kisses, or fulfilling fantasies, men seek gratification that transcends the purely physical and resonates on a deeper level.

Feeling Desired and Appreciated: Men want to feel wanted and appreciated by their partners. Knowing that their desires are reciprocated and that they are valued as sexual beings enhances intimacy and strengthens the bond between lovers.

Trust and Vulnerability: Building trust and a sense of emotional safety is crucial for men to fully open up and express themselves in the bedroom. Being able to be vulnerable with their partner without fear of judgment fosters intimacy and allows for deeper connections to form.
Old 16-04-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
mar2009s deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Men are not complicated like women hahaha
Men just want honesty, support, praise, attention, and most importantly to be appreciated and accepted
especially when men make mistakes, they just hope to be understood and accepted. It's clear because actually all humans make mistakes. But sometimes just by mistake, women don't treat men with respect
Old 16-04-2024, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 1
littlehorsebro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Basically what women wants, but in a more physical context.
I woudl say it would be good to be more proactive when it comes to sexual matters.

Men are simple, full stomach and empty balls.
Old 17-04-2024, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Art66888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What men want is wealth, throne, women and sex hahaha
Old 17-04-2024, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Easivz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlehorsebro View Post
Basically what women wants, but in a more physical context.
I woudl say it would be good to be more proactive when it comes to sexual matters.

Men are simple, full stomach and empty balls.
because women want the fullness of their feelings, which is sometimes too much hufdt
Old Yesterday, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
gammie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes men just want some alone time. really do whatever you like freely without having to be contacted continuously by partner because too much attention from partner is annoying. but if let them know. women will feel avoided. hahahaha then being able to have me time is something men really want
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1