The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 18-09-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
it is JM14
Thanks. No one try jm10?
Old 18-09-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Thanks. No one try jm10?
I walked in and saw 3 baby elephants.. and my cock shrunk and I walked out

Edit: sorry, it should be JM8 (the middle house in JM).

Last edited by overboard; 20-09-2022 at 06:33 PM.
Old 19-09-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
I walked in and say 3 baby elephants.. and my cock shrunk and I walked out
Sorry I meant j8
Old 19-09-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
all sounds accurate, except G9, you sure she boobs A or B only? more like man made C?
For G9, I cannot confirm. Maybe somebody here can?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 20-09-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Woah ... thanks for the headsup bro... will up your points for steering me away .

Was along JM recently and made a beeline to JM 14... walked by the first two houses, i think 8 and 10 or something like that, the OKTs were friendly waving to beckon me in. Thankfully didn't waste my time.

Didn't get to see what first house, no 8? had to offer. I've always found that the first house on JM never really had something i liked. Second house, i think no 10, I had a regular there where she would perform the most amazing treat for me - this was way before covid period.

I shared with her videos from Hegre The Art of Erotic massages etc. here are some examples:

https://www.xvideos.com/video5275687...antric_handjob

https://www.xvideos.com/video3958419..._model_nancy_a

Let's just say she learnt it very well and i was a very happy customer for almost two years, i would book between 2-3 sessions with her. Many times we would not fxxk, just deep cock playing with pussy rubbing, tit fxxk, BBBJ and at times fxxking.

Anyway ... sharing memories that i should rekindle with some MLs.

Back to a more relevant topic.

Had G1 from H14 recently, she is probably the one that would light up the fish tank with her smile. In fact, when i walked in, some of the other girls were already mumbling and betting that i would pick G1.

Anyway, picked her and went to the room. Wow, this is after a really long hiatus like most bros, coming back to a 'bang and go' $50 category brings back some fond memories.

G1 has good height and nice figure.
Looks: 8/10 in context to H14 girls.
Body: 6.5/10 slender, post birth and after closer look, you can see how dry her thighs, waist, buttocks are with cellulite marks. No issues for me given the category.
Boobs: 6/10 ok ... with assistance from man
BBBJ 8/10 to me this was the highlight, she took her time though there was only 20mins left on the clock and has the skills to finish customers off with a good CIM.
FJ: 7/10 no complains in this department, really just did doggie and finished off in missionary. Pussy has been worked - i.e. loose. But she does a good job flexing her muscles to grip my cock.

During FJ, upon closer look under the flourescent lighting, you can see how thick her make up is and the effort she takes.

Overall no complaints. This is a $50 category so I'm happy to return for a good BBBJ + CIM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
I walked in and say 3 baby elephants.. and my cock shrunk and I walked out
Old 20-09-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 2
ProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Woah ... thanks for the headsup bro... will up your points for steering me away .

Was along JM recently and made a beeline to JM 14... walked by the first two houses, i think 8 and 10 or something like that, the OKTs were friendly waving to beckon me in. Thankfully didn't waste my time.

Didn't get to see what first house, no 8? had to offer. I've always found that the first house on JM never really had something i liked. Second house, i think no 10, I had a regular there where she would perform the most amazing treat for me - this was way before covid period.

I shared with her videos from Hegre The Art of Erotic massages etc. here are some examples:

https://www.xvideos.com/video5275687...antric_handjob

https://www.xvideos.com/video3958419..._model_nancy_a

Let's just say she learnt it very well and i was a very happy customer for almost two years, i would book between 2-3 sessions with her. Many times we would not fxxk, just deep cock playing with pussy rubbing, tit fxxk, BBBJ and at times fxxking.

Anyway ... sharing memories that i should rekindle with some MLs.

Back to a more relevant topic.

Had G1 from H14 recently, she is probably the one that would light up the fish tank with her smile. In fact, when i walked in, some of the other girls were already mumbling and betting that i would pick G1.

Anyway, picked her and went to the room. Wow, this is after a really long hiatus like most bros, coming back to a 'bang and go' $50 category brings back some fond memories.

G1 has good height and nice figure.
Looks: 8/10 in context to H14 girls.
Body: 6.5/10 slender, post birth and after closer look, you can see how dry her thighs, waist, buttocks are with cellulite marks. No issues for me given the category.
Boobs: 6/10 ok ... with assistance from man
BBBJ 8/10 to me this was the highlight, she took her time though there was only 20mins left on the clock and has the skills to finish customers off with a good CIM.
FJ: 7/10 no complains in this department, really just did doggie and finished off in missionary. Pussy has been worked - i.e. loose. But she does a good job flexing her muscles to grip my cock.

During FJ, upon closer look under the flourescent lighting, you can see how thick her make up is and the effort she takes.

Overall no complaints. This is a $50 category so I'm happy to return for a good BBBJ + CIM.
Great FR will check her out.
Old 20-09-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

girls in this house take in 20-30 cocks a day on weekdays. on weekends can be as much as 40 cocks or more wont be surprised if their pussy is worked and loosed
Old 21-09-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
For G9, I cannot confirm. Maybe somebody here can?
Man made C-D. Gave a FR about this girl privately just last week.
Dont wanna post here for the fear of getting zap
Old 21-09-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 5
10003508 is one of the Best!10003508 is one of the Best!10003508 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Man made C-D. Gave a FR about this girl privately just last week.
Dont wanna post here for the fear of getting zap

Can confirm JM14 G9 is fake tits. Just banged her last night.

Quite good service though.

I think the A cup was JM14 G6.
Old 21-09-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
boyboy818181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post

g9 ofc fake breast..got scar there also
Old 21-09-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

got 1 girl there full back tattoo..dun know wat number..anyone try? Good anot?
Old 21-09-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post

G6 also enhanced
Old 21-09-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Went jm8- I have a feeling got ladyboy lol or maybe already full op
Old 21-09-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Went jm8- I have a feeling got ladyboy lol or maybe already full op

canot be ladybug at fish tank ma
Old 21-09-2022, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy818181 View Post
canot be ladybug at fish tank ma
Look like lol omg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1