The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2021, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
tradechat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My SYT Colleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by deematter View Post
this means TS need to meet more girl like that so that he can be more motivated in his life. This criteria of girl, most probably can be found in sgrbk,com which she definitely can push you on a more advance stage in life
Are you a shareholder of sgrbk,com? Why keep promoting it? Must pay advertisement fees you know?
Old 05-04-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liber69 View Post
My advise is not to eat and shit at the same place.

Take care bro
No lah it's okay. Looking forward to reading news of TS on CNA and ST Too many of such cases in news lately.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 06-04-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Emalla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
No lah it's okay. Looking forward to reading news of TS on CNA and ST Too many of such cases in news lately.
Soon it will be like as MRT breakdown, so often until nobody's interested
Old 06-04-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tread carefully.

Hope you know the phrase, “扮猪吃老虎”
Old 11-04-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
if you didnt take advantage on her when she is drunk, she will think you are a gentleman and definitely will have the next dating
She didn't remember what happened or maybe she pretend not to remember.

very stress when i see her at work, talking to her gave me a semi and precum it's either I quit or make her quit if not I will go crazy
Old 11-04-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
FinAce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
if you didnt take advantage on her when she is drunk, she will think you are a gentleman and definitely will have the next dating
What is take advantage on her?
Old 09-06-2021, 03:03 AM
Samster

AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

After getting her accidentally drunk the other time....i was thinking maybe she would me more wary if I ask her out again. i was going to get her to drink red wine in our next dinner but she said she is not into red wine. so we just had beer since sake wasn't availble.

nothing happened on that outing but the beer manage to make her relax a bit and i get to be a bit physical with her.

I have always wanted to invite her to my apartment for dinner but thought it would be weird. i think she would think it would be weird as well.....

but then the govt suddenly announce phase 2 heightened alert...cannot dine in at restaurant at all....i thought hosay liao....got excuse to invite her back to my apartment since we need to dabao....lol......perfect excuse for me...

so before P2 HA ends...i ask her she wants to dabao.....she said ok....

I was thinking maybe she would reject me because of that drunk incident but she didn't. she simply said yes.

So I was thinking how I can get her to drink again....or maybe she will give excuse not to drink...but i just prepare my alcohol anyway and see how it goes...............................
Old 09-06-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
After getting her accidentally drunk the other time....i was thinking maybe she would me more wary if I ask her out again. i was going to get her to drink red wine in our next dinner but she said she is not into red wine. so we just had beer since sake wasn't availble.

nothing happened on that outing but the beer manage to make her relax a bit and i get to be a bit physical with her.

I have always wanted to invite her to my apartment for dinner but thought it would be weird. i think she would think it would be weird as well.....

but then the govt suddenly announce phase 2 heightened alert...cannot dine in at restaurant at all....i thought hosay liao....got excuse to invite her back to my apartment since we need to dabao....lol......perfect excuse for me...

so before P2 HA ends...i ask her she wants to dabao.....she said ok....

I was thinking maybe she would reject me because of that drunk incident but she didn't. she simply said yes.

So I was thinking how I can get her to drink again....or maybe she will give excuse not to drink...but i just prepare my alcohol anyway and see how it goes...............................
you dont live with your wife and kids? if so how to do anything? or you got another vacant apartment?
Old 09-06-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
lingzak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next update
Old 09-06-2021, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
LoweTalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story. Please continue TS!
Old 09-06-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
you dont live with your wife and kids? if so how to do anything? or you got another vacant apartment?
Exactly what I was thinking too.
Old 09-06-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
I have thought of that....but after some research , red wine could be a better bet. My whole intention was just to loosen her up rather making her drunk. I know how much i can drink. but she being so young and innocent and starting to explore the world , mamy things will be her first.

Making a girl drunk is not a good idea , cos you cant do shit unless you want tp rape the girl or do some other stuff, or fuck s dead fish. The idea is just drink enough....lets see if it works in our next outing lol....
Good idea. Try already let us know.
Old 09-06-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
Story la bro. Not AarowKwok in real life.

Maybe our bro in this story is a single bachelor.
Old 09-06-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
6ma6ma6ma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping gear activated. Thanks and keep it going.
Old 24-06-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Let's say I have another property that is not occupied and not rented out.

Thanks to Covid P2HA, I get to invite her back to my unoccupied residence for dinner and alcohol without setting off any alarms. Before that, i had been thinking how to invite her back to my place for drinks (instead of drinking outside which is damn expensive and got time limit....must finish by 1030pm).

With this P2HA, everyone needs to dabao right, cannot eat out....so "dine in"
with this excuse, I also don't sound creepy asking her to come to my place out of sudden.

I thought it would be awkward or something but man, she felt right at "home". I remembered I used to invite an insurance agent back to discuss some policy...she felt like I was going to eat her or something and had to leave the door open....wtf.

I made her a cocktail as welcum drink to get things started. this cocktail is quite strong but you could not really taste the alcohol From the few outing before, I got to know she like certain type of alcohol. so she won't reject or view with suspicion that I was going to make her "high" .

after a few drinks, can see she started to relax and open up a bit. ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1