The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2021, 05:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 11
LinuxUbuntu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLinuxUbuntu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My SYT Colleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Yes if it's the worst case scenario, hehe.
Very true indeed
Old 05-07-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
Switzerland1954 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
she is very young, turning 21 soon......are girls this age that innocent ? I have the impression that may be the case, easily "bluffed" kind . I remember when i was that age, i was clueless about getting women into the bed while my friends were way ahead lol.

If any players got this kind of situation maybe can advise. lol
Some girls at age 21 already a veteran in sex
Old 05-07-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27804 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansomRod View Post
At this point, I think even if you manage to get her into bed, your little bro will turn limp as you are too worried about the consequences.

That's a potential "sibey jialat" situation that you may want to avoid.
Hi, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Attached below is my latest posting website link. Thanks.

https://sammythe.guru/showpo...stcount=123616
Old 07-07-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Sometimes you need to go with how you feel about the situation. Sometimes you know you are ready to strike, sometimes you just feel that it's not the time yet.

not all girls are the same. some just need time to warm up, some are very straight forward. Last time the women I met , mostly from the internet or wechat they are very straight forward. i practically don't have to make any move, they auto come on to me. there was one PRC who practically tried to rape me after having a few drinks.

This one is different and may make things a bit complicated due to our situation. we have a role to play during office hours and act the part and after office hours, she is slowly opening up to her actual self after a bit of drinks especially.

I got her to my place again after work recently but this time, I just offer her a cocktail. just a bit of alcohol and can see that she completely relaxes herself, not high or anything like the previous times.

I did the same thing, hold her hands and a bit touchy feely and wasn't rejected or her feeling uneasy. This time round, I even got to touch her butt which usually I can only view and fantasize from afar and upclose. man they sure are bouncy of course I didn't just touch them, but have to create a situation where it didn't feel sexual when i did it.

I am sure there are some women who don't mind or actually wanted to try fucking a married man, I am not sure if she is one of them, yet

she is someone whom i value very much in my company and I don't see her as someone i want to have sex with only. that's why i am holding myself back. Or I can just do it and then totally regret it later.
Old 07-07-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
MayTheresa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
she is someone whom i value very much in my company and I don't see her as someone i want to have sex with only. that's why i am holding myself back. Or I can just do it and then totally regret it later.
Agreed bro, have to plan carefully, don't rush
Old 21-07-2021, 02:54 AM
Samster

AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Phase 2 heightened alert is here again.

very good excuse to dabao again.

for one, she never refuse when I offer her alcohol. she totally change or should I say open up when she has a drink or two. most of her inhibition is gone but she is still very self concious like when it comes to zaogeng. there is nothing much to see but she is still very self concious. this is even after a few drinks and she is quite high. unlike some girls who is totally let go.

under normal circumstances, as in if she is not my colleague, i would have gone in for the kill.....but for some reason, even though I am a bit high from the drinks, i didn't act. she simply didn't give any green light.

with P2 HA for the coming weeks, there will be more chance to jio her again.
Old 21-07-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
thundercobra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish you best of luck bro AaronKwok123
Old 08-08-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

P2HA is like a blessing in disguise. We have become closer (physically when off work) and more chance to interact too since we can't Dine out....but only Dine in at my place.from once every few weeks to practically once every week.

She's openingup or feel more relax when we are together with minimal alcohol. I have also become more physical with her. Now I can put my hands on her thigh, on her shoulders, on her waist. On some occasion I can even hug her from behind while pretending to teach her to do something, gave me a hard on.

It's funny how I can be physically so close to her when we are off work but in the office, she will try to avoid me physically, like when we are walking past confine space, she will try to avoid touching me.

Sometimes when playing with my dog ,I will stand behind her holding her waist and smelling her neck and hair....she didn't show any discomfort at all. Unfortunately I don't think she is feeling anything.

Sometime she wear loose clothing , I can see her down blouse. As she has a small A cup, she couldn't fill up.her bra, there is a big lobang between boobs and bra , can see small boobs and light brown nips. Feel like putting my hands inside and do some tuning...
Old 08-08-2021, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
SadioManeNo19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, hope you progress further soon
Old 09-08-2021, 01:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Krisha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice pleased put some information here
Old 11-08-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

I don't know where this is heading....not sure it's because of my marital status, I m holding back. Couple with the fact that we are colleagues and I m so much older. The physical intimacy that we have is actually not normal.

She is not rejecting my physical touch, thigh , waist, shoulder , places where you would not put your hands if they are friends or colleagues.

My touch is bordering on the sexual side now. Likeconectinecshw was wearing a low back dress where her back was exposed all the way near her waist. I saw her bra peeking out and asked her if the bra should be showing on such dress. Then I just unhook her bra lol and said it should not be showing. She did not show any displeasure nor black face.

Then I touch the front of her boobs or bra saying normally this kind of dress there is some form of padding. Again she didn't show any displeasure.

I don't if she don't know what i was trying to do or she just act blur.

Due to our age gap, she could be just behaving like a little girl and don't think of my advances as being sexual.
Old 11-08-2021, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I don't know where this is heading....not sure it's because of my marital status, I m holding back. Couple with the fact that we are colleagues and I m so much older. The physical intimacy that we have is actually not normal.

She is not rejecting my physical touch, thigh , waist, shoulder , places where you would not put your hands if they are friends or colleagues.

My touch is bordering on the sexual side now. Likeconectinecshw was wearing a low back dress where her back was exposed all the way near her waist. I saw her bra peeking out and asked her if the bra should be showing on such dress. Then I just unhook her bra lol and said it should not be showing. She did not show any displeasure nor black face.

Then I touch the front of her boobs or bra saying normally this kind of dress there is some form of padding. Again she didn't show any displeasure.

I don't if she don't know what i was trying to do or she just act blur.

Due to our age gap, she could be just behaving like a little girl and don't think of my advances as being sexual.
I think you can just look her in the eyes and don't talk. See how she react. You will know la...
Old 19-08-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
I think you can just look her in the eyes and don't talk. See how she react. You will know la...
She don't look at me how ? Lol

We have gotten quite close recently. Now I can touch her whenever without being creepy. I tried putting my hands on her waist and touch her bare skin no rejection. Did more intimate stuff and tried to see how she react so far just no rejection...but not . But didn't how any reaction she wants more. So I just leave it at there. But I Need to do something to prevent her from putting me in friend zone. Lol
Old 19-08-2021, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She don't look at me how ? Lol

We have gotten quite close recently. Now I can touch her whenever without being creepy. I tried putting my hands on her waist and touch her bare skin no rejection. Did more intimate stuff and tried to see how she react so far just no rejection...but not . But didn't how any reaction she wants more. So I just leave it at there. But I Need to do something to prevent her from putting me in friend zone. Lol
Tip her chin with your index finger, lift up her head gently... look her in the eyes.... if have spark then bingo! If no electricity then just say oooo... you have eye shit I help you take out. Then she will slap you say eeeeee.... 讨厌.... laugh about it, tickle her waist and touch some more. If there is electricity generated then bingo! If not just say just joking nia la!
Old 20-08-2021, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
KellyJie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share TS, looking forward to more updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1