The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
If within few minutes of attempt bangbang, cannot control shoot liao. Means PE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancientgeek85 View Post
Hey all, so I read the definition of PE and it says as long as you release within one minute. Its considered PE already.

So question, if masturbate takes about 5 mins, and having sexual intercouse takes about 1 min. Is this considered PE?

If PE, I'm considering taking meds already. anyone can advise/share what products they use?

thanks guys
Old 23-12-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is this considered premature ejaculation?

Anyway, PE can happen to everyone. Sometimes jus A "bad" day. Sometimes because girl too chio. Dont worry
Old 01-07-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Roronoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdna70 View Post
Bro having PE problem, there’s another thread further up “Authentic Spanish fly” by Bro the Wonderspy.
He’s a reliable contact for delay spray/wipes/cream & also authentic performance tablet.
Not advertising for for him, but I’m a grateful customer for his products. Now I can last 20-30 minutes with fail.
Hi bro can recommend what you use to delay?
Old 01-07-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Werdna70 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWerdna70 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa View Post
Hi bro can recommend what you use to delay?
Hi Bro, do reach out to Bro Thewonderspy for recommendations. He’s the man, I’m just a satisfied user.
Old 01-07-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
aztec123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me, it is bit of a mix. I would agreed that the mindset do affect your performance, but sometimes it is really hard to control your mind when you are in over your head with excitement.

I had quite a number of differing experiences, which I believe is PE. But these are mostly due to sudden raw insertion and the feels overwhelms you.

Usually I can last maybe 20mins or so with fast movements, not counting foreplay etc. But there are cases when I last alot longer when I really like the girl or she is someone I am really comfortable with. This applies to both raw and protected cases.

Maybe you need to think like in a relationship and commit more feelings and effort to thinking you want the experience to last longer?
Old 07-07-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!

Anyone tried Sopico coffee? Any tips about it?
Old 07-07-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
maneepunnani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can PE be permanently solved also without use of drugs ? i have that problem sometimes
Old 25-12-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 15
janu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Having a 'bad day' is one reason for the occasional PE so I tried a delay spray through TheWonderSpy. Now I keep the spray in my gun belt and use it regularly as it gets me two thumbs up from my regular. I also find that regular masturbation and fucking help rid anxiety to rid PE.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1