The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 4
nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold
Tennis Girls Anyone?

There hasn't been a thread like this here so thought I'd start one. Any of you get turned on by tennis girls with their sexy outfits and lean figures? Outfits I mean sports bras, short skirts, even leggings. If you have had experiences with any of them feel free to share here.

But let me start with mine... it's about a Japanese lady that I met 2 years back on the tennis app R***, who had returned to her country in recent months. Used to play with her every 1-2 weeks while secretly fantasizing about her with her short tennis skirts and leggings. Tried going after her - went out with her for a meal twice but she's clearly into ang mohs instead of local guys.

My friend from the UK happened to match with her on Tinder when he was here in Singapore. Such coincidence came as a huge surprise for the 3 of us. Anyway he told me that piaking someone like her was going to be a walk in the park, as much as I didn't believe.

A few days after they matched, my UK friend invited me last minute to crash their 2nd date, promising some real eye candy. They were playing tennis at his apartment and she wasn't aware that I was joining. When I reached, seeing the Japanese lady in a new shorter than normal skirt and body hugging sports bra gave me an instant hard on. She didn't expect that I'd be joining the game and was visibly shy at first, as much as I played with her many times before. The sight of her slender legs were so beautiful and teasing as she played that I took many water breaks to admire her figure and the occasional upskirt... could have jizzed at times.

After that, my friend suggested her going up to his apartment to wash up and have a quick bite. Understandably he didn't even ask whether I wanted to head up too. Adhered to the bro code and didn't intervene.

I let them have their fun although I was feeling very jealous, sore and with blue balls. Felt so dejected that honestly I went straight to the condo's bathroom and PCCed real hard.

Later that day my UK friend showed me short snippet videos of them doing the XXX at his apartment... almost seemed as if they didn't bathe and directly went ahead with sweaty sex. Many sexy positions, simply amazing!
Old 22-03-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tennis Girls Anyone?

Aw man... sucks that your friend beat you to her pussy even though you knew her longer than him. He sounds like a very alpha man. Try to pick up some skills from him.
Old 22-03-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Aw man... sucks that your friend beat you to her pussy even though you knew her longer than him. He sounds like a very alpha man. Try to pick up some skills from him.
Yeah it sucks for sure… some ladies just prefer ang moh cocks I guess
Old 23-03-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathansee View Post
There hasn't been a thread like this here so thought I'd start one. Any of you get turned on by tennis girls with their sexy outfits and lean figures? Outfits I mean sports bras, short skirts, even leggings. If you have had experiences with any of them feel free to share here.

But let me start with mine... it's about a Japanese lady that I met 2 years back on the tennis app R***, who had returned to her country in recent months. Used to play with her every 1-2 weeks while secretly fantasizing about her with her short tennis skirts and leggings. Tried going after her - went out with her for a meal twice but she's clearly into ang mohs instead of local guys.

My friend from the UK happened to match with her on Tinder when he was here in Singapore. Such coincidence came as a huge surprise for the 3 of us. Anyway he told me that piaking someone like her was going to be a walk in the park, as much as I didn't believe.

A few days after they matched, my UK friend invited me last minute to crash their 2nd date, promising some real eye candy. They were playing tennis at his apartment and she wasn't aware that I was joining. When I reached, seeing the Japanese lady in a new shorter than normal skirt and body hugging sports bra gave me an instant hard on. She didn't expect that I'd be joining the game and was visibly shy at first, as much as I played with her many times before. The sight of her slender legs were so beautiful and teasing as she played that I took many water breaks to admire her figure and the occasional upskirt... could have jizzed at times.

After that, my friend suggested her going up to his apartment to wash up and have a quick bite. Understandably he didn't even ask whether I wanted to head up too. Adhered to the bro code and didn't intervene.

I let them have their fun although I was feeling very jealous, sore and with blue balls. Felt so dejected that honestly I went straight to the condo's bathroom and PCCed real hard.

Later that day my UK friend showed me short snippet videos of them doing the XXX at his apartment... almost seemed as if they didn't bathe and directly went ahead with sweaty sex. Many sexy positions, simply amazing!
Sad to hear that, Bro nathansee.

But at least he was nice enough to called you for some eye candy.

Friend from UK? AMDK?

( Click to show/hide )

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 23-03-2022, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Haiz bojio you. Threesome mah!
Old 23-03-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Sad to hear that, Bro nathansee.

But at least he was nice enough to called you for some eye candy.

Friend from UK? AMDK?

( Click to show/hide )
Yeah bro he is a white guy from the UK. Always telling me about his conquests like bringing a lady home and immediately getting down to business upon entering the apartment despite their resistance. Guess the girls also enjoy it la
Old 23-03-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future

Not sure if tennis or cuck thread
Old 23-03-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah bro he is a white guy from the UK. Always telling me about his conquests like bringing a lady home and immediately getting down to business upon entering the apartment despite their resistance. Guess the girls also enjoy it la
Yes, Bro nathansee. Usually AM and Eurasians fare better than us. Girls seem to be more attracted to them, as if they are the "Master Race".

Even have books teaching Asian women how to appeal to them.

Maybe I should write about it too?

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 23-03-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
wuzan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, Bro nathansee.

Yes, please do
Old 23-03-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, Bro nathansee. Usually AM and Eurasians fare better than us. Girls seem to be more attracted to them, as if they are the "Master Race".

Yes why not bro, always ready to listen
Old 23-03-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuzan View Post
Yes, please do
Quote:
Yes why not bro, always ready to listen
Ok Bro wuzan and Bro nathansee.

Will try to find time to write it. Heh heh!

Old 23-03-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Good things must share. Help our sg brothers to score some goals!
Old 23-03-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
kantho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Good good, camping for it
Old 24-03-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Good things must share. Help our sg brothers to score some goals!
I think it's a matter of "who dares win" like some of the seniors here share, Bro Peacekeeping.

Think women are drawn to confident men, especially when you have deep pockets.

The AM I know; some of them actually live hand-to-mouth while others take advantage of their "expat" status. If they were back in their native country, they would be sitting ducks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantho View Post
Good good, camping for it
Must find time for it Bro kantho. Will try. Spent a lot of time writing my stories - one longer one and two shorter ones. A bit difficult to write when my son is around. He keep asking why I sit behind the computer for so long. Have to wait for him to go out. Heh heh!

Old 25-03-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
9pokes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah shag bro i know how you feel... As usual AMDK wins again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1