The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tennis Girls Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathansee View Post
There hasn't been a thread like this here so thought I'd start one. Any of you get turned on by tennis girls with their sexy outfits and lean figures? Outfits I mean sports bras, short skirts, even leggings. If you have had experiences with any of them feel free to share here.

But let me start with mine... it's about a Japanese lady that I met 2 years back on the tennis app R***, who had returned to her country in recent months. Used to play with her every 1-2 weeks while secretly fantasizing about her with her short tennis skirts and leggings. Tried going after her - went out with her for a meal twice but she's clearly into ang mohs instead of local guys.

My friend from the UK happened to match with her on Tinder when he was here in Singapore. Such coincidence came as a huge surprise for the 3 of us. Anyway he told me that piaking someone like her was going to be a walk in the park, as much as I didn't believe.

A few days after they matched, my UK friend invited me last minute to crash their 2nd date, promising some real eye candy. They were playing tennis at his apartment and she wasn't aware that I was joining. When I reached, seeing the Japanese lady in a new shorter than normal skirt and body hugging sports bra gave me an instant hard on. She didn't expect that I'd be joining the game and was visibly shy at first, as much as I played with her many times before. The sight of her slender legs were so beautiful and teasing as she played that I took many water breaks to admire her figure and the occasional upskirt... could have jizzed at times.

After that, my friend suggested her going up to his apartment to wash up and have a quick bite. Understandably he didn't even ask whether I wanted to head up too. Adhered to the bro code and didn't intervene.

I let them have their fun although I was feeling very jealous, sore and with blue balls. Felt so dejected that honestly I went straight to the condo's bathroom and PCCed real hard.

Later that day my UK friend showed me short snippet videos of them doing the XXX at his apartment... almost seemed as if they didn't bathe and directly went ahead with sweaty sex. Many sexy positions, simply amazing!
I am also active on the app. and I think I know who you are referring to. She also has a youtube channel right ? =) Didnt know shes that wild
Old 25-03-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
uvnr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
I am also active on the app. and I think I know who you are referring to. She also has a youtube channel right ? =) Didnt know shes that wild
All the best bro!
Old 25-03-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
msner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sexcellent man!!
Old 25-03-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by msner View Post
Sexcellent man!!
Its just an app to find tennis games. Most users are guys
Old 26-03-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I let them have their fun although I was feeling very jealous, sore and with blue balls. Felt so dejected that honestly I went straight to the condo's bathroom and PCCed real hard.

Later that day my UK friend showed me short snippet videos of them doing the XXX at his apartment... almost seemed as if they didn't bathe and directly went ahead with sweaty sex. Many sexy positions, simply amazing!
Don't feel jealous bro, the ocean is big enough for all of us.
Just treat it as a statistical game. - Cast your net wide and take your pick.
We choose the women just as they choose us. - Not all of us will match.
Old 26-03-2022, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 4
nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I don't think she has a Youtube channel, or at least not that I know of.
Old 26-03-2022, 02:30 AM
Samster

nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Don't feel jealous bro, the ocean is big enough for all of us.
Just treat it as a statistical game. - Cast your net wide and take your pick.
We choose the women just as they choose us. - Not all of us will match.
Well I guess we got to look at the bright side... like what another bro said in other Southeast Asian countries like Thailand or Vietnam the ladies tend to prefer us to their local guys =D
Old 26-03-2022, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well I guess we got to look at the bright side... like what another bro said in other Southeast Asian countries like Thailand or Vietnam the ladies tend to prefer us to their local guys =D
Exactly!
We are not looking for wife material, so just take it easy.

BTW, my last FB is an avid tennis player.
She is 53, but plays tennis daily.
I have never watched her plays or joined her. - We just meet on a weekly basis for sex.
It was fun and she never fails to get me hard, but I just somehow doesn't have that great desire for her.
So we drifted apart when I moved (about an hour away) and I just leave it like that.
Got to be a bit "cheng" with women - sometime that works better
Old 26-03-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don't think she has a Youtube channel, or at least not that I know of.
Anyways, that app not many females, agree ?
Old 27-03-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

TS. Is her name N**** ?
Old 20-09-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Update... my UK friend's heading over to Tokyo for work in October and has arranged to meet with this Japanese lady.

Though he promised to provide me unadulterated updates, I see it as more blue balls headed my way
Old 21-09-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
Asakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

maybe being direct helps
when both parties know it's gonna be a one off or at least at that moment, that impulse...

most times, when ppl miss the boat, is when they thought they can slowly plan n build a relationship, and make her a fwb/fb or at least get a few sessions out of it.
Quote:
Yeah bro he is a white guy from the UK. Always telling me about his conquests like bringing a lady home and immediately getting down to business upon entering the apartment despite their resistance. Guess the girls also enjoy it la
Old 22-09-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Superman316 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Exactly!
We are not looking for wife material, so just take it easy.

BTW, my last FB is an avid tennis player.
She is 53, but plays tennis daily.
I have never watched her plays or joined her. - We just meet on a weekly basis for sex.
It was fun and she never fails to get me hard, but I just somehow doesn't have that great desire for her.
So we drifted apart when I moved (about an hour away) and I just leave it like that.
Got to be a bit "cheng" with women - sometime that works better
Good effort! Care to share more details? Keen to play a match with her
Old 26-09-2022, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackBaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Anyways, that app not many females, agree ?
Seems like it
Old 26-09-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
LimAhHuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Its just an app to find tennis games. Most users are guys