The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Iamnewgais deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Gonna delete this account and upgrade myself

Guys, how do I delete my account? I gonna tell you guys that the fl or ml you visit only cares about your money. There is no connection and chemistry. For me, I need connection and chemistry to have sex. That's what I find out about myself during this chionging period. Now I gonna quit for good. I hope you guys find a good wife that able to complete your needs. So that we does not fall into this trap anymore. Okay guys, how do I delete this account?
Old 13-04-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3388 / Power: 12
kumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gonna delete this account and upgrade myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnewgais View Post
Guys, how do I delete my account? I gonna tell you guys that the fl or ml you visit only cares about your money. There is no connection and chemistry. For me, I need connection and chemistry to have sex. That's what I find out about myself during this chionging period. Now I gonna quit for good. I hope you guys find a good wife that able to complete your needs. So that we does not fall into this trap anymore. Okay guys, how do I delete this account?
Goodbye and all the best to you, we will remain here as a SBF fans forever.
Old 06-08-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
stunlikeveg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Are you getting married? Congrats!
Old 15-09-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
No happily ever after, regardless. Life's like that. Milk whatever happiness you can at the present. The future will take care of itself.

As for sex workers, yes, money is important to them, as for everyone else. But they are human too, and if you are lucky, you may meet some who are actually great companions... but yes it doesn't last. But for that matter, what does?
Old 19-09-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

later one day u will come back, probably different account? lol
Old 25-09-2022, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
your account showed that you are still activeat 1.05am as of today.
Old 25-09-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Iamnewgais deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
your account showed that you are still activeat 1.05am as of today.
Trying my best to quit
Old 30-09-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nirvinia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Get a hold of the Admins here for help or you can just leave it, delete all bookmarks and live your life.
Old 30-10-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JesusLow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
-

have you tried the sedating antihistamines, phenergen and similar? You may kill two birds with one stone. Your doctor should be able to prescribe them Allegra won't help with sleep.
Old 07-12-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 21
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Trying my best to quit
You have the wrong intention to quit. More trouble getting into your life with such a lousy beta mindset. Knn go commercial sex expect WL have feeling for you. Go fuck yourself jiby kia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1