The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
donaldonggg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy How to ejaculate faster?

I think i fapped too much last time.. now whenever I have sex my partner siam already I still cannot finish. How to bring down my stamina?
Old 06-05-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of
Re: How to ejaculate faster?

People want to ejaculated slower you want to cum faster....
Old 06-05-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

I suggest you learn this technique. Works very well for me. Squeeze your inner thigh muscles with your legs together and straight if possible.. You should immediately feel a nice sensation..the same feeling like almost wanting to ejaculate. It will help you ejaculate faster. Doing this in cowgirl position is the best. Doggy can too, but you can't straighten your legs.. Just have to squeeze inner thigh muscles.. Missionary is hardbut possible, means you have to like push up position while pumping, keeping your legs straight as you pump
Old 06-05-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold

Maybe try blindfolds and/or handcuffs?
Depriving one of your senses (Sight) may heightens your other senses thus creating anticipation and excitement.
Old 10-05-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ethan80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank you for this
Old 14-05-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Guys fuck those ML or FL with strong stamina. Mary, Tangli (OT), Melody etc…confirm u got no stamina anymore
Old 08-06-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Go for syt with very tight pussy, should be able to cum faster
Old 11-06-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
tankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samstertankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i also want to know the opposite. how to last longer.... i scare wait cannot satisfy my partner she go find other guy
Old 21-06-2022, 06:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldonggg View Post
I think i fapped too much last time.. now whenever I have sex my partner siam already I still cannot finish. How to bring down my stamina?
I got 1 friend who claimed he had this problem. He fucked his wife for a long time yet he cannot cum. I intro him to Orchard tower, he cum in 5 mins. Lol! Don’t tuakang say stamina fucking good. Maybe is no feeling with partners because they quite cui. Go OT look for Tang Li, Mary, Paris, Fit May. Come here look for solution if you can bang them non stop for 1 hour. Change partner if Tangli, Mary or Paris makes you cum in 5 min
Old 21-06-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
EEHEE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I got 1 friend who claimed he had this problem. He fucked his wife for a long time yet he cannot cum. I intro him to Orchard tower, he cum in 5 mins. Lol! Don’t tuakang say stamina fucking good. Maybe is no feeling with partners because they quite cui. Go OT look for Tang Li, Mary, Paris, Fit May. Come here look for solution if you can bang them non stop for 1 hour. Change partner if Tangli, Mary or Paris makes you cum in 5 min
Im a real life example, but perhaps OP used a wrong term, not good stamina but it's something else.

During my younger days (late teens to early 20s), I always have very strong urge to cum, can fuck my GF 3 times a day and still need to PCC after sending her home.

Problem came in my mid 20s, I can fuck my girl for 1hr plus, sweat makes my bed totally wet, I still cannot cum. It depends a lot on luck each time I fuck, I duno whether I will cum. After awhile, it takes a toll on me.

Late 30s, once I was fucking a syt viet, 19yo but has a body and tits of a 15 or 16. Damn excited. Screw until her face from horny to angry. Even after she removed the condom and fuck her raw, I still cannot cum, probably the stress level of not cumming is too much for me already.

One day I screw another viet bu, she listened to my problems, i also piak her raw after about 40mins, she is still very cheerful cos she loves guys screwing her for long time. She came at least 4 times in an hour. I finally came like a volcano eruption. After that she cleaned my sweat, hug me and ask me if I PCC alot. I told her yes. She warned me not to PCC anymore, if urge comes, just go fuck her.

Im in my mid 40's now, once I jio a female colleague to fuck in a hotel. She is divorced but her ex is still working in our company. Sexciting right? Yes, we fucked raw also, guess what? 1 hour also cannot cum, until she surrender. Her legs shaking non-stop. She got up wanted to shower, I grabbed her from behind and flung her onto the bed. Pinned her down and piak non-stop until I came inside her.

Im never proud of these long hours cannot cum thing, it is a curse. How I wish I poke it in and come within 10 strokes.

I conclude that PCC is the main contributor to my problem.
Old 28-06-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Same here. I have this problem of not able to cum fast since i was in my early 20s. Sometimes i wish i can just ejeculate within 5mins or so.
Old 29-06-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
betogo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbetogo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

...i am totally opposite i wish i ca last more than 5mims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz59 View Post
Same here. I have this problem of not able to cum fast since i was in my early 20s. Sometimes i wish i can just ejeculate within 5mins or so.
Old 05-07-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 7
hotdog6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotdog6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by EEHEE View Post
Im a real life example, but perhaps OP used a wrong term, not good stamina but it's something else.

During my younger days (late teens to early 20s), I always have very strong urge to cum, can fuck my GF 3 times a day and still need to PCC after sending her home.

Problem came in my mid 20s, I can fuck my girl for 1hr plus, sweat makes my bed totally wet, I still cannot cum. It depends a lot on luck each time I fuck, I duno whether I will cum. After awhile, it takes a toll on me.

Late 30s, once I was fucking a syt viet, 19yo but has a body and tits of a 15 or 16. Damn excited. Screw until her face from horny to angry. Even after she removed the condom and fuck her raw, I still cannot cum, probably the stress level of not cumming is too much for me already.

One day I screw another viet bu, she listened to my problems, i also piak her raw after about 40mins, she is still very cheerful cos she loves guys screwing her for long time. She came at least 4 times in an hour. I finally came like a volcano eruption. After that she cleaned my sweat, hug me and ask me if I PCC alot. I told her yes. She warned me not to PCC anymore, if urge comes, just go fuck her.

Im in my mid 40's now, once I jio a female colleague to fuck in a hotel. She is divorced but her ex is still working in our company. Sexciting right? Yes, we fucked raw also, guess what? 1 hour also cannot cum, until she surrender. Her legs shaking non-stop. She got up wanted to shower, I grabbed her from behind and flung her onto the bed. Pinned her down and piak non-stop until I came inside her.

Im never proud of these long hours cannot cum thing, it is a curse. How I wish I poke it in and come within 10 strokes.

I conclude that PCC is the main contributor to my problem.

Hi bro, key question is are you still PCCing? I think if you stop PCCing totally and abstain, your brain will slowly rewire itself
Old 05-07-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
walkingtwilight is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I usually try to imagine fucking another girl and then automatically ejaculate
Old 07-07-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
EEHEE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog6969 View Post
Hi bro, key question is are you still PCCing? I think if you stop PCCing totally and abstain, your brain will slowly rewire itself
Ya I did, abstain for 1 week. Went to a thai stable here and tada....came within 30mins. Maybe the syt too wild also..haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1