The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
MrRattata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to ejaculate faster?

i pcc quite often, definitely dont take too long too long to ejeculate, sometimes partner say not enough lol.

pcc is a factor but i also think the sexual attraction to your partner plays apart
Old 07-07-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 7
hotdog6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotdog6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by EEHEE View Post
Ya I did, abstain for 1 week. Went to a thai stable here and tada....came within 30mins. Maybe the syt too wild also..haha
Hahaha that's great to hear bro. Same here, don't PCC for 1-2 weeks works wonders
Old 07-07-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog6969 View Post
Hahaha that's great to hear bro. Same here, don't PCC for 1-2 weeks works wonders
i think 3 days enough to have the effect already ?

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Old 07-07-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 10
nazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samster

lol i try not pcc for 3 month before

after that i cum alot sia and the feeling is good
Old 08-07-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
papanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrula View Post
lol i try not pcc for 3 month before

after that i cum alot sia and the feeling is good
wah 3 months how you fight temptation lol
Old 02-10-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 18
benster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to behold

I have the same problem as u and I have always thought perhaps I need to consult a doctor or something for this. In the past when I was in my 20s, I was damn proud of myself I can last long and can execute multiple times with my partner within 24 hrs (5 or 6 times) each lasted more than 30 mins.

As I grew older I have problem cumming. I can sustain for 1hr and yet I cannot cum. I gets tired easily too. It turns my partner off and everytime I end up having to pcc myself to end off the session. It just feel pretty strange that when I use my precious 5 fingers, then I can feel more arouse and easier to cum versus when I penetrate a pussy, although the actions of in and out are almost the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EEHEE View Post
Im a real life example, but perhaps OP used a wrong term, not good stamina but it's something else.

During my younger days (late teens to early 20s), I always have very strong urge to cum, can fuck my GF 3 times a day and still need to PCC after sending her home.

Problem came in my mid 20s, I can fuck my girl for 1hr plus, sweat makes my bed totally wet, I still cannot cum. It depends a lot on luck each time I fuck, I duno whether I will cum. After awhile, it takes a toll on me.

Late 30s, once I was fucking a syt viet, 19yo but has a body and tits of a 15 or 16. Damn excited. Screw until her face from horny to angry. Even after she removed the condom and fuck her raw, I still cannot cum, probably the stress level of not cumming is too much for me already.

One day I screw another viet bu, she listened to my problems, i also piak her raw after about 40mins, she is still very cheerful cos she loves guys screwing her for long time. She came at least 4 times in an hour. I finally came like a volcano eruption. After that she cleaned my sweat, hug me and ask me if I PCC alot. I told her yes. She warned me not to PCC anymore, if urge comes, just go fuck her.

Im in my mid 40's now, once I jio a female colleague to fuck in a hotel. She is divorced but her ex is still working in our company. Sexciting right? Yes, we fucked raw also, guess what? 1 hour also cannot cum, until she surrender. Her legs shaking non-stop. She got up wanted to shower, I grabbed her from behind and flung her onto the bed. Pinned her down and piak non-stop until I came inside her.

Im never proud of these long hours cannot cum thing, it is a curse. How I wish I poke it in and come within 10 strokes.

I conclude that PCC is the main contributor to my problem.
Old 05-10-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
flyingpop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

book more fls and test first, find those young tight pussies
Old 06-10-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pixelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

usually i ask my girl to stick out all her tongue looking my eyes like an hungry tiger....it works!!!
Old 09-10-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
Awaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I saw a girl who just had lunch before our session and she had spicy hot soup.
The bbbj was out of this world and my dick was super hard during the romp because of the spiciness.

Yes it made me come pretty quick.
A few bkk girls told me some Japanese man use Tiger balm for that reason.
Old 10-10-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Pixelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

an amazing blowjob is the bestway ever...so you can resist longer when it's time to fuck!!
Old 10-10-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

I damn sian. I always shoot out damn fast. Maybe a few mins and I totally surrender Liao. Can anybody advise why?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 13-10-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
Awaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
I damn sian. I always shoot out damn fast. Maybe a few mins and I totally surrender Liao. Can anybody advise why?
You tried wearing a cock ring?
Old 01-11-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 2
Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!

Use numbing cream?
Old 01-11-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalanjalanboy View Post
Use numbing cream?
Use numbing cream delays ejaculation, TS is seeking how to cum faster lol
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 18-11-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

EEHEE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by benster View Post
I have the same problem as u and I have always thought perhaps I need to consult a doctor or something for this. In the past when I was in my 20s, I was damn proud of myself I can last long and can execute multiple times with my partner within 24 hrs (5 or 6 times) each lasted more than 30 mins.

As I grew older I have problem cumming. I can sustain for 1hr and yet I cannot cum. I gets tired easily too. It turns my partner off and everytime I end up having to pcc myself to end off the session. It just feel pretty strange that when I use my precious 5 fingers, then I can feel more arouse and easier to cum versus when I penetrate a pussy, although the actions of in and out are almost the same.
Refrain from PCC, 4 to 5 days enough, then go get a girl from reputable stable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1