The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
walkingtwilight is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
How to increase the amount of cum?

Any brothers how to "strengthen" your come amount? My partner keeps complaining that I cum too little
Old 09-06-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of
Re: How to increase the amount of cum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingtwilight View Post
Any brothers how to "strengthen" your come amount? My partner keeps complaining that I cum too little
Mine opposite is partner complain alot even on 2nd round,lol,diff person doff expectations
Old 09-06-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingtwilight View Post
I think the typical conventional method recommended by my friends is to eat more "mutton" over your diet. Heard it was effective, but I did not try it as not necessary for myself.
Old 09-06-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

drink more water before sex
do not cum for the few days before sex
edging and not cumming
Old 11-06-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
tankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samstertankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my understanding is rest, water and good diet. during the deed you try to control going to cum stop change position dont cum like building up blueballs
Old 12-06-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 0
blackstar69 is a glorious beacon of lightblackstar69 is a glorious beacon of lightblackstar69 is a glorious beacon of lightblackstar69 is a glorious beacon of lightblackstar69 is a glorious beacon of lightblackstar69 is a glorious beacon of light

Many factors like sleep , shake to many time out , enough fluids and age . Sine says eating certain food or supplements can increases the volume .
Old 13-06-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 17
funmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to all

drink lots of water!
Old 15-06-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute

Abstain 1 week. Sleep good, eat heathy.
Old 22-06-2022, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

Try googling Cum Holy Grail.. it's a supplement stack - mostly Lecithin, L-Arginine, Pygeum, Ginseng, Maca, Zinc - that some people swear by...

https://thunders.place/male-suppleme...-increase.html

(That's 200 over pages of discussions on the Cum Holy Grail stack!)

I've used it myself and found that it helped for a while, but then again, I'm ah pek already and wank off daily, have a very unhealthy lifestyle of late, so it's back down to a dribble again... Like what many said, stay healthy, don't wank too much, lots of water, kegel exercises (do it while driving or taking transport), are other factors too...
Old 22-06-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Take zinc and sunflower lecithin supplements.
Personal experience is that it will make you shoot thick ropes of cum lol.
Old 26-06-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
Take zinc and sunflower lecithin supplements.
Personal experience is that it will make you shoot thick ropes of cum lol.

hey bro, any brand to recommend?

and also, how many days of this before seeing effect?

last time I took zinc + sunflower. but maybe the brand was not good, and it was damn nasty taste..zinc tasted bad. well both tasted really bad..
Old 27-06-2022, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
hey bro, any brand to recommend?

and also, how many days of this before seeing effect?

last time I took zinc + sunflower. but maybe the brand was not good, and it was damn nasty taste..zinc tasted bad. well both tasted really bad..
I used the ones from NOW. Got them from iherb if I remember correctly.

Did you get the powdered form or the ones in capsule? You shouldn't need to taste the latter since all you do is swallow it. Cant remember how long it took to see the effects but it was probably about 3 days.

Might also be just me thinking too much about it but I also felt as if I came harder during the period I was taking it just because of how much it was lol. I dont take it anymore - I was just taking it out of curiosity and wanted to fulfil a temporary fetish of giving the wife a massive COF lol.
Old 27-06-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
I used the ones from NOW. Got them from iherb if I remember correctly.

Did you get the powdered form or the ones in capsule? You shouldn't need to taste the latter since all you do is swallow it. Cant remember how long it took to see the effects but it was probably about 3 days.

Might also be just me thinking too much about it but I also felt as if I came harder during the period I was taking it just because of how much it was lol. I dont take it anymore - I was just taking it out of curiosity and wanted to fulfil a temporary fetish of giving the wife a massive COF lol.

hahah. thanks for sharing. noted! im worried to take this as I like to raw but don't like to get anyone pregnant.
Old 27-06-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Usually, need lots of rest, exercise regularly, try to reduce stress, hydration n diet need to take care.
Old 07-07-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
maneepunnani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Mine opposite is partner complain alot even on 2nd round,lol,diff person doff expectations
can share your secret ? diet or lifestyle ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1