The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
paingrets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just gotten Syphilis

took a std blood test and hiv gen 4 test last saturday ago due to small red like dot appearing on my genital area 2weeks ago and also having a minor fever along the way, results just came in yesterday through email from the clinic "VD (Syphilis) - reactive"

havent slept a wink since i saw the email, waited till 9am for the clinic to open and call to arrange a appointment, going to see the doctor later.

the mental stress is so much, and i dont dare to tell anyone (family), i read that
Syphilis is curable , but its still super stressful. glad the other test are all negative.

I have only visited MPs for the last 2 months, and i only go for the same few ML that provided fj, as i feel they get less customers than FL thus safer

i always believed that i was pretty safe (no raw at all) , but i only found out bbbj is actually very unsafe. always had bbbj cause bj with the cap on to me was just not it.

the regret and mental stress just kicks in so hard, i made up my mind to quit cheonging after this (will never login my main sbf acc anymore), hope i can stop the temptation. at this point i just wish to recover fully as i heard having syphilis increase the chance of hiv, even tho the doctor told me that day gen 4 hiv test result is conclusive on the same day, im still worried, gonna return 2-3months later to take another one.

hope all the bros out there cheong safe, learn from my lesson and go for capped bj instead of bbbj.

sry for the essay, just wanna share this as having no one to talk to about this is so stressful (no courage to tell parents/friends) , able to share anonymously on sbf helps me cope, felt a chest tightness and out of breath when i first saw the results ( i guess that the real state of shock).
Old 16-06-2022, 11:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Just gotten Syphilis

A course of antibiotics will get rid of it so there is absolutely no reason to get all worked up.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-06-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
Akuforeveryoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As the other bro mentioned, syphilis is curable with a single course of benzathine Penicillin G, so since you have gotten it diagnosed, you have already crossed the largest hurdle. Rip to those who don't get it diagnosed, cos they will keep going around infecting others and 10-20 years down the road when the syphilis reaches Stage 3 and becomes neurosyphilis, well good luck to them. My suggestion to bros who die die must chiong is to stick to a few girls (so easier to trace), even better if you get someone for long term (if you go for the siambus then too bad cos those will keep changing, but if you go for tiongbu or local then find one that is here permanently), and most importantly is don't anyhow do raw. If you get from BBBJ, all I can say is you suay, but if you get from raw then too bad bro high risk high reward.
Old 17-06-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paingrets View Post
took a std blood test and hiv gen 4 test last saturday ago due to small red like dot appearing on my genital area 2weeks ago and also having a minor fever along the way, results just came in yesterday through email from the clinic "VD (Syphilis) - reactive"

havent slept a wink since i saw the email, waited till 9am for the clinic to open and call to arrange a appointment, going to see the doctor later.

the mental stress is so much, and i dont dare to tell anyone (family), i read that
Syphilis is curable , but its still super stressful. glad the other test are all negative.

I have only visited MPs for the last 2 months, and i only go for the same few ML that provided fj, as i feel they get less customers than FL thus safer

i always believed that i was pretty safe (no raw at all) , but i only found out bbbj is actually very unsafe. always had bbbj cause bj with the cap on to me was just not it.

the regret and mental stress just kicks in so hard, i made up my mind to quit cheonging after this (will never login my main sbf acc anymore), hope i can stop the temptation. at this point i just wish to recover fully as i heard having syphilis increase the chance of hiv, even tho the doctor told me that day gen 4 hiv test result is conclusive on the same day, im still worried, gonna return 2-3months later to take another one.

hope all the bros out there cheong safe, learn from my lesson and go for capped bj instead of bbbj.

sry for the essay, just wanna share this as having no one to talk to about this is so stressful (no courage to tell parents/friends) , able to share anonymously on sbf helps me cope, felt a chest tightness and out of breath when i first saw the results ( i guess that the real state of shock).
Can share which stable you went and which horses you rode so that bros who read your answers can go check themselves up and avoid those horses?
Old 20-06-2022, 09:54 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Agree with all here that Syphilis can be cured with a simple injection of Benzathine Penicillin.

I would however also like to point out that a positive VD test does NOT mean you are infected with Syphilis.

The interpretation of Syphilis testing can be very complex.

It involves the use of multiple different types of VD tests interpreted in conjunction with symptoms and exposure history.

There are many possible causes of a false positive VD test.
Old 24-06-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4237 / Power: 20
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paingrets View Post

Can share which MP and which ML?

Went to many MP the past few mths......
Old 26-06-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Banana87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Unfortunately I also kena. Doc give me 2 jab of penicillin. Knn it also come w Claymedia. Can't rem how to spell liao. Took 4 tablets of antibiotic at same time. Not sure if I can share.

Just want to share how I got it so that other brother won't repeat my mistake. Basically the ML ride me but w panties intact. I guess her cum flow out into my little brother. So remember panties not condom. Want to do anything wear condom

Last edited by Banana87; 26-06-2022 at 09:23 PM.
Old 26-06-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 2
FloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana87 View Post
Just want to share how I got it so that other brother won't repeat my mistake. Basically the ML ride me but w panties intact. I guess her cum flow out into my little brother. So remember panties not condom. Want to do anything wear condom
Huh? u mean the panties act as barrier, without condoms????
Old 26-06-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
edwinn is stuck in moderation for some time to come

TS shall share the details of ml or location not only his condition and experience. until nw he still want to protect the ml he shall protect all bros here by letting us know who and where so that we avoid them.
Old 26-06-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Unfortunately I also kena. Doc give me 2 jab of penicillin. Knn it also come w Claymedia. Can't rem how to spell liao. Took 4 tablets of antibiotic at same time. Not sure if I can share.

She grind ur cock with panty on?
Old 27-06-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwinn View Post
TS shall share the details of ml or location not only his condition and experience. until nw he still want to protect the ml he shall protect all bros here by letting us know who and where so that we avoid them.
yah man... if all those kana disease keep quite... many bros will likely kana too as they dunno which one to avoid.

to those who have kana diseases from ml.. please share details.
Old 28-06-2022, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
Akuforeveryoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
yah man... if all those kana disease keep quite... many bros will likely kana too as they dunno which one to avoid.

to those who have kana diseases from ml.. please share details.
I think yall are missing the main point, which is to bonk safe and be careful. The best protection for yourself (other than abstinence) is wear protection and avoid high risk activities, not try and find out which girl kena then avoid them.

So many guys bang around everywhere, there is no telling which guys kena and then spreading everywhere. Doesn't mean that the girl not reported to have STD means legit no STD, for all you know someone before you has been carrying 10 different STDs then you bonk the same girl and kena, then how to complain no report when the girl literally just got the infection?
Besides, for those bros who very active and bang multiple girls within the same week, how to know which girl was the one who gave it to you? By right only one girl have the infection, but now all the girls kena sabo then no business. Plus ppl like to draw associations, later the entire agency/parlor kena boycott then again the business affected.

If you want to play, then must be prepared to take the risk. It's like riding motorcycle, very fun but must know that you run the risk of skidding or getting hit by something even if you take all the precautions. No one tell you don't ride bike or bonk girls, just that must be able to accept consequences if they happen.

Bonk safe and ride safe bros
Old 28-06-2022, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
She grind ur cock with panty on?
I try to poke her. I think my cock head went in but w panties in between
Old 28-06-2022, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuforeveryoung View Post
I think yall are missing the main point, which is to bonk safe and be careful. The best protection for yourself (other than abstinence) is wear protection and avoid high risk activities, not try and find out which girl kena then avoid them.

So many guys bang around everywhere, there is no telling which guys kena and then spreading everywhere. Doesn't mean that the girl not reported to have STD means legit no STD, for all you know someone before you has been carrying 10 different STDs then you bonk the same girl and kena, then how to complain no report when the girl literally just got the infection?
Besides, for those bros who very active and bang multiple girls within the same week, how to know which girl was the one who gave it to you? By right only one girl have the infection, but now all the girls kena sabo then no business. Plus ppl like to draw associations, later the entire agency/parlor kena boycott then again the business affected.

If you want to play, then must be prepared to take the risk. It's like riding motorcycle, very fun but must know that you run the risk of skidding or getting hit by something even if you take all the precautions. No one tell you don't ride bike or bonk girls, just that must be able to accept consequences if they happen.

Bonk safe and ride safe bros
Agreed. Pls just play safe and domt assume they just came singapore or they tell u they are new then u tot they are clean. A lot ML used to tell lie that already so seasonned and in their gen
Old 28-06-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I try to poke her. I think my cock head went in but w panties in between
This is like raw. Tio STD only heng already

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1