The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Just gotten Syphilis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuforeveryoung View Post
I think yall are missing the main point, which is to bonk safe and be careful. The best protection for yourself (other than abstinence) is wear protection and avoid high risk activities, not try and find out which girl kena then avoid them.

So many guys bang around everywhere, there is no telling which guys kena and then spreading everywhere. Doesn't mean that the girl not reported to have STD means legit no STD, for all you know someone before you has been carrying 10 different STDs then you bonk the same girl and kena, then how to complain no report when the girl literally just got the infection?
Besides, for those bros who very active and bang multiple girls within the same week, how to know which girl was the one who gave it to you? By right only one girl have the infection, but now all the girls kena sabo then no business. Plus ppl like to draw associations, later the entire agency/parlor kena boycott then again the business affected.

If you want to play, then must be prepared to take the risk. It's like riding motorcycle, very fun but must know that you run the risk of skidding or getting hit by something even if you take all the precautions. No one tell you don't ride bike or bonk girls, just that must be able to accept consequences if they happen.

Bonk safe and ride safe bros
Bonk safe is needless to say. But there are times even bonk safe can kana std too. But to limit our chances of getting std.. we should know where to avoid ma.

If we know stable A got cases... we go stable B. As such, we know stable A will lose business and chances of bro getting std are lowered.

So what can stable A do? Go check every of their horses to make sure they are cleaned up before continuing business. So if bro here knows stable A has got their horses checked... we can still go back there to enjoy. The problem is many horses skipped checking themselves up. Same goes for bros who rides frequently.
Old 30-06-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 657 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydunky View Post
Can share which stable you went and which horses you rode so that bros who read your answers can go check themselves up and avoid those horses?
Agree. Bros got disease must share cheonging history for past 2 weeks.
Old 05-07-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

BBJ also need to put condomn if not also not safe. I avoid doing bbj with girls as i have no idea if they are safe.
Old 07-07-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
vanillasutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuforeveryoung View Post
I think yall are missing the main point, which is to bonk safe and be careful. The best protection for yourself (other than abstinence) is wear protection and avoid high risk activities, not try and find out which girl kena then avoid them.

So many guys bang around everywhere, there is no telling which guys kena and then spreading everywhere. Doesn't mean that the girl not reported to have STD means legit no STD, for all you know someone before you has been carrying 10 different STDs then you bonk the same girl and kena, then how to complain no report when the girl literally just got the infection?
Besides, for those bros who very active and bang multiple girls within the same week, how to know which girl was the one who gave it to you? By right only one girl have the infection, but now all the girls kena sabo then no business. Plus ppl like to draw associations, later the entire agency/parlor kena boycott then again the business affected.

If you want to play, then must be prepared to take the risk. It's like riding motorcycle, very fun but must know that you run the risk of skidding or getting hit by something even if you take all the precautions. No one tell you don't ride bike or bonk girls, just that must be able to accept consequences if they happen.

Bonk safe and ride safe bros
i agree with the points made so many variables involved and they want the responsibility to fall on everyone else but themselves. so entitled.
Old 21-10-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 2
Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana87 View Post
I try to poke her. I think my cock head went in but w panties in between
A lot of ML love to do this, always scare the shit out of me
Old 22-10-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Find a fixed FB or gf.

She used the same panty on all customers.
Old 28-10-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 2
Chunkitiano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChunkitiano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChunkitiano is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just curious qn though - do you all think the ML themselves knew they had std while providing the service, or are they really unaware themselves too?
Old 29-10-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whitewolf855 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkitiano View Post
Just curious qn though - do you all think the ML themselves knew they had std while providing the service, or are they really unaware themselves too?
Syphilis quite often no symptoms or very unnoticeable symptoms. Especially at certain stages.
Old 29-10-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by paingrets View Post
took a std blood test and hiv gen 4 test last saturday ago due to small red like dot appearing on my genital area 2weeks ago and also having a minor fever along the way, results just came in yesterday through email from the clinic "VD (Syphilis) - reactive"

havent slept a wink since i saw the email, waited till 9am for the clinic to open and call to arrange a appointment, going to see the doctor later.

the mental stress is so much, and i dont dare to tell anyone (family), i read that
Syphilis is curable , but its still super stressful. glad the other test are all negative.

I have only visited MPs for the last 2 months, and i only go for the same few ML that provided fj, as i feel they get less customers than FL thus safer

i always believed that i was pretty safe (no raw at all) , but i only found out bbbj is actually very unsafe. always had bbbj cause bj with the cap on to me was just not it.

the regret and mental stress just kicks in so hard, i made up my mind to quit cheonging after this (will never login my main sbf acc anymore), hope i can stop the temptation. at this point i just wish to recover fully as i heard having syphilis increase the chance of hiv, even tho the doctor told me that day gen 4 hiv test result is conclusive on the same day, im still worried, gonna return 2-3months later to take another one.

hope all the bros out there cheong safe, learn from my lesson and go for capped bj instead of bbbj.

sry for the essay, just wanna share this as having no one to talk to about this is so stressful (no courage to tell parents/friends) , able to share anonymously on sbf helps me cope, felt a chest tightness and out of breath when i first saw the results ( i guess that the real state of shock).
sorry to hear that.

good to hear u r quitting.

In case u bay tahan not farking, rule of thumb is - strictly capped bj n fj plus no frenching or painting. juz kiss the other parts of body and squeeze all u want.

up to 99.9% shd be safe, as long condom dont burst.
Old 29-10-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 4
zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
sorry to hear that.

In case u bay tahan not farking, rule of thumb is - strictly capped bj n fj plus no frenching or painting. juz kiss the other parts of body and squeeze all u want.

Best advice of the year
Old 30-10-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
sorry to hear that.

chiong safely saw some of the post so many guys talk abt raw with Fl's or in the spa n seems to be so proud of it
Old 09-12-2022, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Redmys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
sorry to hear that.

If only I read your post earlier. Took a plunge to try an FL from Dome 1, had capped FJ but a BBBJ, one week plus later felt something not right with little brother as there is pain urinating and saw unusual discharge coming out. Knew tio liao.. really damn unlucky.

Went to doc as soon as possible and had 2 types of antibiotics on the same day. I am still pending for screening results but I hope it is just chlamydia. Just to be safe I also paid extra for the other tests which I can only do the blood test after at least 28 days.

To all the bros, really don’t play play and use protection if you have to chiong. I’m not a chiongster and usually it is not my cup of tea, but I was at a bad place and bad time then, very bad emotional turmoil. I even PM the FL to tell her see doctor but there was no reply.

It has been about 10 days since my antibiotics, no more discharge from my little brother but something still felt weird in my urinary track, I am not sure whether it is mental or it’s really there. To be safe I did not have sexual activities with anyone, I just PCC myself for release.
Old 09-12-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

I recently had a close-call with a syphilis-like symptoms. I only do capped FJ and no bbbj for the longest time since i kena chlymedia from bbbj a long time ago. Developed a chancre-looking thing near my penis shaft. It felt soft to the touch, quite wet and whittish/yellowish in colour. I searched online and found out it looks very similar to a syphilis chancre and decided to go see doc. Doc said it was an inflammation of the sweat gland(冒汗炎) and also did blood test. All came back negative. It was a very intense 3 days as i was also contemplating going back to singapore to get tested(i work in China), but in the end decided to test it locally.
Always practice safe sex, the amount of stress i got those few days were unimaginable. From checking online for similar cases, to going to get tested, to thinking how am i gonna explain to my wife, to whether i unknowingly infected my wife, to even contemplating suicide.
Old 09-12-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmys View Post
If only I read your post earlier. Took a plunge to try an FL from Dome 1, had capped FJ but a BBBJ, one week plus later felt something not right with little brother as there is pain urinating and saw unusual discharge coming out. Knew tio liao.. really damn unlucky.

Went to doc as soon as possible and had 2 types of antibiotics on the same day. I am still pending for screening results but I hope it is just chlamydia. Just to be safe I also paid extra for the other tests which I can only do the blood test after at least 28 days.

To all the bros, really don’t play play and use protection if you have to chiong. I’m not a chiongster and usually it is not my cup of tea, but I was at a bad place and bad time then, very bad emotional turmoil. I even PM the FL to tell her see doctor but there was no reply.

It has been about 10 days since my antibiotics, no more discharge from my little brother but something still felt weird in my urinary track, I am not sure whether it is mental or it’s really there. To be safe I did not have sexual activities with anyone, I just PCC myself for release.
Bro another thing abt getting these cureable STDs is the risk of spreading it to your SO. If u are living a single life then its pretty straightforward. But if you have a family and ur wife kena then its pretty much nightmare scenario.
Old 09-12-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paingrets View Post
took a std blood test and hiv gen 4 test last saturday ago due to small red like dot appearing on my genital area 2weeks ago and also having a minor fever along the way, results just came in yesterday through email from the clinic "VD (Syphilis) - reactive"

havent slept a wink since i saw the email, waited till 9am for the clinic to open and call to arrange a appointment, going to see the doctor later.

the mental stress is so much, and i dont dare to tell anyone (family), i read that
Syphilis is curable , but its still super stressful. glad the other test are all negative.

I have only visited MPs for the last 2 months, and i only go for the same few ML that provided fj, as i feel they get less customers than FL thus safer

i always believed that i was pretty safe (no raw at all) , but i only found out bbbj is actually very unsafe. always had bbbj cause bj with the cap on to me was just not it.

the regret and mental stress just kicks in so hard, i made up my mind to quit cheonging after this (will never login my main sbf acc anymore), hope i can stop the temptation. at this point i just wish to recover fully as i heard having syphilis increase the chance of hiv, even tho the doctor told me that day gen 4 hiv test result is conclusive on the same day, im still worried, gonna return 2-3months later to take another one.

hope all the bros out there cheong safe, learn from my lesson and go for capped bj instead of bbbj.

sry for the essay, just wanna share this as having no one to talk to about this is so stressful (no courage to tell parents/friends) , able to share anonymously on sbf helps me cope, felt a chest tightness and out of breath when i first saw the results ( i guess that the real state of shock).
Bro if u get syphilis, since it is curable u shoulnt have stressed so much. The only thing tat u shld stress about is whether u spread it to your wife. A syphilis chancre is very contagious and sometimes painless thus unknown to the infected. If u din touch ur wife or exposed her to ur chancre, then its pretty much a single shot of penicilin to end ur prbolem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1