The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-05-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

anyone in bkk now want to go clubbing or drink other places can pm me
Old 25-05-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 20
MrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
There are many similiar restaurants to Maldives and Waterside along the stretch of Pradit Manutham Road, from where the Pimp is located to Waterside vicinity. These are chill places with nice ambience to bring your gik there

If you are looking for pretty pubs or restaurants with pretty hostess, the most famous (or infamous) would be paikanyai pub and restaurant, which is near waterside. There used to be many of such pretty pubs in that vicinity and towards Kaset Nawawin area, but not sure which ones are surviving now since the last time i went was before Covid period.

At pretty pubs, ladies will sit with you for LD, but don't expect to bring them back on your first visit unless you are damn handsome, offering them exorbitant sum for ST/LT or sibei lucky to find a lonely and horny one who got drunk lol. Even in the last scenario, the other girls will probably protect her if she's drunk.

If you plan to go Paikanyai, just be mindful of the charges and number of LD drinks you buy. It can quickly add up if you are not careful.
Thanks for the info bro. I heard paikanya really chop carrot place.. another friend also went white house and they anyhow put stuff on his bill
Old 25-05-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Thanks for the update guys!

Bangkok is slowly but surely making a comeback in cheong activities!

Mengjai is always a great neighbourhood to hang out even just for dinner/supper.
Old 25-05-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
AugustineBoris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
I've been to The Pimp last week. There is some price inflation (i.e. the prices on their website are no longer accurate)

1) Right now, the standard drink (membership) package is 20K THB, but for 5 bottles of hard liquor only. Used to be able to get 6 x 1L of black label. I signed up for 5 x 750ml of Gold Label. Black was not avail on the menu

2) As bros who have visited before would know, they have 2 kinds of ladies avail. a) models b) bikini ladies/dancers. Essentially, the less cloths they have on them, the more you pay.

I picked one in normal cocktail dress. Her charges were 2k THB for the first hour and 1k THB for every subsequent hour.

3) I was also made to pay a flat fee of 1k THB for the mamasan's services.

The good thing for the above charges is, i was informed of the charges at the very beginning of the night, so i was very aware of the charges anyways.

The number of ladies available on staff was quite good, i would say 80-90% precovid. But there were no special dance shows and ladies going around selling shots (good news i guess). I didnt see the toilet attendants offering shoulder massages for tips either, not that i miss them anyways.
Hello Bro, thanks for some good info. Would like to ask what’s the price for LT with girls form Pimp? It’s been quite a long time since my last visit.
Old 25-05-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Lelelel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My friends and I are going to bkk this Friday for bachelor night. Any recommendations from the bros?
Old 25-05-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Roronoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows of any clubs now that is still open after 12?
Old 25-05-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa View Post
Anyone knows of any clubs now that is still open after 12?
Most clubs are shutting around 12.30-1am nowadays. The exceptions are outside of sukhumvit and thats around 2am.
Old 26-05-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Most clubs are shutting around 12.30-1am nowadays. The exceptions are outside of sukhumvit and thats around 2am.
How about local agogogo at SK? Also 1am?
Sian..so early.
Old 26-05-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
How about local agogogo at SK? Also 1am?
Sian..so early.
anyone want local ktv tonight msg me
Old 27-05-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sporttoto is Cool - loads of Potential

Long time never been to Bangkok .
I miss my honey . Girls at Pink house
Old 27-05-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
analking18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just concluded 5 days business trip to Bangkok. Stayed in Sukhumvit Suite, just right next to my favourite haunt, Soi Cowboy. Used to stay at 24 Inn near Phrom Phong, but I think with only small difference in price, Sukhumvit Suite is much better value in term of comfort and convenience. Particularly because there is nothing better than seeing Baccara’s ass dancing lullaby before I go to bed.
I arrived a bit late in the evening. Was a bit tired from the flight, so just stop by Baccara to say hello. Girls are awesome as ever. Stayed for about an hour and strolled to the next soi for some traditional massage. Can’t remember the name of the MP but took a girl named Kathy, Face: 7/10; Body: Slim 7/10; Tits: 6/10 A; Ass: 6/10; Skin: 7/10 (dark but smooth); Pussy: 8/10 (tight, ok to DATY). She is the prettiest in the whole stretch at that time. I had better looking one subsequently, but just thought that want to release some muscle tense. The massage was only 4/10, not enough pressure. But the FJ was good, especially seeing her biting her lips, and closed her mouth during pumping, given there was another customer in the next room. The DFK was marvellous and really feel like making love with your own GF. Total damage THB500 1 hr oil massage + THB1700 (FJ).
The next night, I decided to go for some sensual massage at Phrom Pong. They are all MP but in reality just putas. I dropped by at Addict, but found that even though they have more girls, none are to my liking. I went next door to Club 102. They have lesser girls but their décor is nice, feels like a big luxury sinful mansion. There were about 6 girls at that time, only two looks meet my benchmark. Took Tuk Ta Face: 8/10; Body: 8/10 (curvy); Tits: 8/10 C; Ass: 7/10 (love girl with ass); Skin: 8/10 (fair); Pussy: 7/10 (clean, bushy but bit loose compared to Kathy, ok to DATY). The room is the best compared to other MP in the vicinity. Much much cleaner. Tuk Tak GFE is 9/10. The moment we entered the room, she lap danced on me, sensually lick me while fully clothed. After 5 min of the erotic pretense, we showered and proceed to bed. We start by mish, doggy, sideway, doggy and finish in cowgirl. The only minus point is that she doesn’t FK. After we showered, we just lied down naked on top of each other whispering sweet nothing. Total damage THB2500 (1 hr shower room).
Old 28-05-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
adiboi007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is colonze style club open yet?
Old 28-05-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

anyone want to go to ktv tonight (sunday)? have a special sexy party theme tonight. PM me

Last edited by pantsonfire; 29-05-2022 at 02:25 PM.
Old 29-05-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 0
Grimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to behold

Ill be there from 1-5 june, any bros wanna party together?
Old 29-05-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

will be in bkk 1-8 june, bros interested to meet up for stuff pm me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1