The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-09-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
frondsdu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by aetc View Post
Yes, can but it is very expensive. They will just charge you the same rate as though you are there for service. If you have the spare cash, u can always talk to the girl if she is willing, follow by the mamasan for the rate at maichan.
Ok good to know that it can be possible at least.
Old 05-09-2022, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I think outcall is about 1k more when I asked. And not every girl is available for that btw so got to check. I was there in July and tried Ai, Oshino and AunAun. See my past review for details. For me, Oshino was the best and AunAun the worst!

Mai Chan is a great place to visit if you are staying at Soi 19 or Terminal 21 area. It’s discrete and yes, many SYTs. Mamasan is friendly too. One night I arrived late and couldn’t decide on who I wanted. Yet she offered me a bottle of water on my way out and chatted with me while I had a smoke on the patio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aetc View Post
Yes, can but it is very expensive. They will just charge you the same rate as though you are there for service. If you have the spare cash, u can always talk to the girl if she is willing, follow by the mamasan for the rate at maichan.
Old 05-09-2022, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Maichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwinter View Post
I think outcall is about 1k more when I asked. And not every girl is available for that btw so got to check. I was there in July and tried Ai, Oshino and AunAun. See my past review for details. For me, Oshino was the best and AunAun the worst!

Mai Chan is a great place to visit if you are staying at Soi 19 or Terminal 21 area. It’s discrete and yes, many SYTs. Mamasan is friendly too. One night I arrived late and couldn’t decide on who I wanted. Yet she offered me a bottle of water on my way out and chatted with me while I had a smoke on the patio.
I can believe that about AnAn. She can be YMMV.

The mamasan (Maichan) can be very nice to you. If you're a regular customer in good standing, she'll give you VIP perks.
Old 05-09-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what's the current situation in insanity club? i usually go there to pick up freelancers and has the price increase already? usually its 4000 baht for LT
Old 05-09-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to top1 and atk arrival 100 baht
Open normal table gold whisky 3600 baht.
Place about 80% full. Not much freelancers but many pr to hire to party with for 5k until the club closes. Place closes 2.30am.

After went ktv after and left at 6am.
Old 05-09-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Royal City Avenue

The Midnite Hour features RCA with a nice pictorial and map in this month's edition.
Old 05-09-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of
Re: Royal City Avenue

Hi

I will be arriving in BKK this week around 9am

Any recommendation where can I go?
I am thinking Soapyland/Nuru but non of them start that early right?

Ask if I do Tony FL, it seems I also need to get a hotel with hotel check in

Any recommendation from bros?
Old 06-09-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 11
Punter100 is a splendid one to beholdPunter100 is a splendid one to beholdPunter100 is a splendid one to beholdPunter100 is a splendid one to beholdPunter100 is a splendid one to beholdPunter100 is a splendid one to behold

Reached the end of my short trip and managed to try 3 places - never did bookings all walk in around 7-10pm
1) Daisy Dreams (7pm) Friday night - 5000baht for nuru and single girl with VIP jacuzzi room (90mins).
-Chose Kat cause mamasan recommended from the line-up. Wanted to nuru so had to have decent boobs for me, effort wise she was great! Willing to please and I left happy.
-Con is that relative to the others i tried Daisy dreams seems rather expensive.

2) Maichan (8pm Sunday night) - price quoted on file seemed to be lower than online. I paid about 3k baht for 90mins gel massage. Mamasan recommended Noni/Nino and I went with her. Pretty face, probably late 20s with a nice body to go along with.

3) Picasso (10pm) Monday - 3500baht for 90mins nuru. Was recommended Cheetah so went with that, absolutely no regrets! She's not a petite one though so more for meat lovers (curvy not fat-fat).
Old 06-09-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to final walk club last night. Place closes at 5am so going here early makes no sense. Went around 2am and still a few tablea available. Cheapest liquor is 2900.
Many korean guys hunting here with some success. I see the oppa going to moat tables trying their luck
I suggest come here if your andy lau. Bound to get some leads.
Old 06-09-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 6
spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Went to final walk club last night. Place closes at 5am so going here early makes no sense. Went around 2am and still a few tablea available. Cheapest liquor is 2900.
Many korean guys hunting here with some success. I see the oppa going to moat tables trying their luck
the crowd is mainly normal girls at final walk club ?
Old 06-09-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Went to final walk club last night.

555 Korean superstars still very active.

What about Ah Tiong superstars?
Old 06-09-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicydragon View Post
the crowd is mainly normal girls at final walk club ?
Mixture of both. Like girls finish at gclub or whatever club. Go to party after
Old 06-09-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ribenagame is Cool - loads of Potential
Hi anyone can share the contact of tony/apple or Any bkk agents? In bkk but don’t know what to do lol. Or any good ktv to intro
Old 07-09-2022, 02:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ribenagame is Cool - loads of Potential
Hi anyone can share contacts of apple or tony? Would be nice to intro some ktv too lol thanks everyone
Old 07-09-2022, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Sorry I am confuse what is Mai Chan’s damage ? Involve one shot?the website all japanese..I stay there very near ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1