The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 7
PrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of light
Where to get Diane pills (without prescription)

Does anyone know sources to get Diane pills without needing to go to a doctor for a prescription? Much appreciated

To return Karma (0) EMPTY LIST!

Owe you guys, but you need to post something for me to up. PM me if you see this : (2) SK3636, SvampS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1