The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Tongue inflammation and sore throat

Visited FL in Dome 1 and she gave me BBBJ with a lot of saliva action. After about a min she asked if she could stop BBBJ as she has an inflamed tongue. She kept on jerking my d1ck and spitting saliva on it to keep it lubricated until I told her to stop.

I examined her mouth and the tip of her tongue was inflamed, reddish, BUT no bumps, no lesions anywhere. Only the tip is reddish, the rest of her tongue looked fine and she said felt fine.

She said felt a sore throat the day before so she gargled a bottle and a half of Betadine throughout the last 24 hours. She said this could be causing her to "burn" her tongue. She felt a burning sensation at the tip of her tongue where its red and inflamed, nowhere else.

Sore throat followed by inflammation at tip of tongue, no lesions or bumps. She BBBJ me with lots of saliva. Am I at risk?
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 22-07-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4237 / Power: 20
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute
Bro, you are at risk and so are all the brothers here. Please see a doctor now.

Kindly advise which FL1 dome gal for safety reasons. I hope I not so lucky.
Old 23-07-2022, 03:21 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tongue inflammation and sore throat

Unprotected oral sex is risky regardless of whether the the girl has a sore tongue or throat.

If you're worried you should get tested.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/is-or...fe-sex-3133091

HIV

The risk of getting HIV through oral sex is relatively low, particularly when compared to vaginal or anal sex.1

With that said, the risk is largely confined to the person performing oral sex. Even so, the per exposure risk of infection is low, hovering at around 0.04%. This means that HIV might be passed on in one in 2,500 acts of oral sex.2

Using external condoms, internal condoms, and dental dams are effective ways to reduce your chances of getting HIV through oral sex.
Preventing HIV With PrEP

One of the more effective ways to prevent HIV is with pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP). PrEP is a preventive strategy in which a daily antiretroviral pill can reduce your risk of getting HIV by as much as 99%.3 With that said, PrEP does not prevent other types of STDs.
The Facts About HIV and Oral Sex
Herpes

Oral herpes (cold sores) is usually caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) and genital herpes is usually caused by herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2). But it is possible to get genital herpes from a cold sore—and vice versa—while performing oral sex.4

According to a study published in BMC Medicine, HSV-1 is responsible for more than half of new genital herpes cases.5

Herpes can be passed through skin-to-skin contact even when there are no outward symptoms. While condoms can reduce the risk, people who use condoms consistently are only 30% less likely to get HSV-2 than those who use no condoms.6
Preventive Herpes Therapy

It is possible to reduce the risk of herpes by taking a daily antiviral drug like Valtrex (valacyclovir). The practice is encouraged in couples for whom one partner has HSV-2 and the other does not.7
How to Prevent Oral and Genital Herpes
Human Papillomavirus

It is possible to pass human papillomavirus (HPV) through oral sex. In fact, HPV transmitted through oral sex is considered a major risk factor for oral and throat cancers.8

There is also evidence that oral HPV can be passed from mother to child during childbirth as the baby passes through the birth canal. You can even innoculate yourself with HPV by touching infected tissues on your genitals and then placing your fingers in your mouth.9

As with herpes, condoms or dental dams can help reduce the risk of HPV but not eliminate it. This is because HPV, like herpes, spreads through skin-to-skin contact rather than through body fluids.8
What Should I Do If My Partner Has HPV?
Gonorrhea

Gonorrhea is a bacterial STD that can be transmitted to the throat during oral-penile sex (also known as fellatio or a "blowjob"). Throat infections with gonorrhea—known as pharyngeal gonorrhea—are notoriously difficult to treat. Gonorrhea can be passed from the throat to the penis, albeit less commonly.10

Giving or receiving oral-vaginal sex (cunnilingus) can also transmit gonorrhea, although the risk is compared to oral-penile sex.10 The same applies to oral-anal sex (rimming), although the risk is higher in some groups than in others.
Oral Gonorrhea in MSM

The rate of oral gonorrhea is especially high in men who have sex with men (MSM) Some studies suggest that up to 6.5% of MSM who seek treatment for an STD have pharyngeal gonorrhea.11

External and internal condoms as well as dental dams are effective in preventing the transmission of gonorrhea during oral sex.
How Is Gonorrhea Treated?
Chlamydia

It is possible to pass chlamydia through oral-penile sex, both to the person performing oral sex and the person receiving it.12 A 2020 study in BMC Medicine suggests that 13% of penile chlamydia cases in MSM are the result of oral sex.13

While it is possible to transmit chlamydia through oral-vaginal sex and oral-anal sex, the risk is thought to be lower than with oral-penile sex.12

The only exception may be among MSM with HIV, in whom the risk of anal chlamydia through rimming is double that of MSM without HIV. 14

As with gonorrhea, barrier protection like condoms and dental dams can significantly reduce the risk.7
How Chlamydia Is Treated
Syphilis

Syphilis is extremely easy to transmit via oral sex. In the United States, the per-act risk of syphilis through oral sex is around 1%—a significant number given the frequency of oral sex in young sexually active people.5

Although syphilis can only be transmitted in the presence of symptoms, typically an open sore called a chancre, they can be easy to miss during the stages of the disease, particularly in the vagina, rectum, or under the foreskin of the penis.

Condoms and dental dams are considered essential for the prevention of syphilis through oral sex.
Syphilis
Hepatitis A and B

Hepatitis A can definitely be passed through rimming as the virus is present in the feces (stool) of people who have been infected. Hepatitis B can also be passed through oral sex given that the virus is present in blood, semen, and other bodily fluids.15

With that said, hepatitis B is rarely passed through rimming and is more likely when coming into contact with mucus-secreting tissues like the vagina and those under the foreskin.16
Hepatitis A and B Vaccination

Hepatitis A and B can be prevented by vaccines. If you practice rimming, speak with your healthcare provider about getting the hepatitis A vaccine. The hepatitis B vaccine is currently recommended for all children and unvaccinated adults 19 to 64.17 A combination hepatitis A/hepatitis B vaccine called Twinrix is also available.
How Viral Hepatitis Is Transmitted
Summary

Oral sex may be considered "safer" sex compared to anal or vaginal sex, but it is still an efficient way to pass sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, herpes, human papillomavirus (HPV), and syphilis. The transmission of HIV by oral sex is considered rare but is theoretically possible.

External condoms, internal condoms, and dental dams can significantly (and sometimes greatly) reduce the risk of STDs through oral sex, but they are only partially effective in preventing oral transmission of herpes and HPV.

Hepatitis A and hepatitis B can be prevented with vaccines. People at risk of getting HIV can reduce their risk by taking a daily antiretroviral drug referred to as pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP).

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Visited FL in Dome 1 and she gave me BBBJ with a lot of saliva action. After about a min she asked if she could stop BBBJ as she has an inflamed tongue. She kept on jerking my d1ck and spitting saliva on it to keep it lubricated until I told her to stop.

I examined her mouth and the tip of her tongue was inflamed, reddish, BUT no bumps, no lesions anywhere. Only the tip is reddish, the rest of her tongue looked fine and she said felt fine.

She said felt a sore throat the day before so she gargled a bottle and a half of Betadine throughout the last 24 hours. She said this could be causing her to "burn" her tongue. She felt a burning sensation at the tip of her tongue where its red and inflamed, nowhere else.

Sore throat followed by inflammation at tip of tongue, no lesions or bumps. She BBBJ me with lots of saliva. Am I at risk?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-07-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
JiraJira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Better to get tested bro. I never encounter before but if i encounter anything at all with regards to illness definitely will go check.
Old 25-07-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
pinkniprunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiraJira View Post
Better to get tested bro. I never encounter before but if i encounter anything at all with regards to illness definitely will go check.
yes strongly agree with this. loved ones are also affected so must be careful.
Old 08-08-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lrectl3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkniprunner View Post
yes strongly agree with this. loved ones are also affected so must be careful.
Any suggestion for which clinic to perform a test?

Considering to visit drbenmedical after some google.

Had a BBBJ with Dome 3 recently and didn't thought much about it but my GF is having redness/bump in her throat now after having meal

Planning to get myself a full STD check, especially the HPV part.
Old 08-08-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
mbhavana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrectl3 View Post

Had a BBBJ with Dome 3 recently and didn't thought much about it but my GF is having redness/bump in her throat now after having meal

Do you mind sharing who in dome 3? You could pm me also.
Old 09-08-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbhavana View Post
Do you mind sharing who in dome 3? You could pm me also.
Sure, I've dmed you the name
Old 09-08-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:

bro, can go to dr tan and partners clinic.. very comprehensive check and fast svc. Standby around 400-600 for full std + hiv test
Old 09-08-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
bro, can go to dr tan and partners clinic.. very comprehensive check and fast svc. Standby around 400-600 for full std + hiv test
Thanks for the recommendation
Old 09-08-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Better go test. Hope u all okay

Quote:

Old 11-08-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

been wondering how much will it help if the BJ giver has received HPV vaccine before?
Old 11-08-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
been wondering how much will it help if the BJ giver has received HPV vaccine before?
From what I've read so far, it would help reduce the likelihood of getting infected with HPV but not 100%

I've never received any HPV vaccination so I feel like I'm kinda screwed atm and there are not approved HPV testing for male so the likelihood of me getting an accurate result from any form of testing.

Sigh, will still go get a HPV vaccination now although its a bit late
Old 12-08-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
pinkniprunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

ah sorry although i encourage testing if feel something wrong, i never go research where to check. coz i not yet get any symptoms although it is also advisable to regularly check if chiong regularly
Old 12-08-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
From what I've read so far, it would help reduce the likelihood of getting infected with HPV but not 100%

I've never received any HPV vaccination so I feel like I'm kinda screwed atm and there are not approved HPV testing for male so the likelihood of me getting an accurate result from any form of testing.

Sigh, will still go get a HPV vaccination now although its a bit late
yeah i'm considering of going for HPV vaccine too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1