The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
alexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to all
Re: Does your wife still have interests in sex?

Since we are all in this forum.. The real question is do you still want to fuck your wife? I had my fair share, my wife is not interested in sex after our first born and I begin to fuck around.. now I don’t look back, I feel that most of my fwb are much better in bed than my wife.. do I still want to fuck her? Yes, however I feel I have better options now.. just my 2 cents.
Old 15-08-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingZero View Post
I would try to figure out what is the problem first, maybe she tired from work or sick. I suggest that you pamper her once in a while. If you have kids, get a babysitter or relative to help.

Maybe you haven't been making her feel special in a very long time? Hard to say women are complicated beings.
well said

everybody's tired from work

it's how you treat her right and make her feel special that particular night, and then it will slowly become more frequent because she finally felt someone still desire her. And that someone is you, or in this context us husbands.

I love her bod and her complexion although she has put on considerable amount of weight. But she purrs like a kitten whenever I do my foreplay on her...and those tits with the still light toned nipples oh they drive me so crazy
I whisper dirty stories into her ears, while running my hands all over her back and her rear...I tell her how the bus uncle was caught staring at her, how the ladies shoe salesman was trying to catch a glimpse of her zaogeng when we were out shopping, how the lonely dirty old man is fantasizing about fucking her, all everyday regular people actually but she feels aroused..
and even begin to nod her head when i ask if she's ever thought about having another guy's cock in her, or for a start in her mouth or her palms. Esp a handsome guy from another race...ooh that really kicks off the juice flowing betw her thighs

The wives, they might have neglected their body and herself overall because we men have been eating outside where there are more yummy dishes, isn't it? We haven't shown interest in them anymore henceforth it happened to them
No it's not going to be like that Bros..you guys who are suffering from no-sex-from-wife-nitis better start solving the root problem...because like they say happy wife, happy life.

And we all know we can do very WELL with A HAPPY LIFE

And oh yes, spend some money on sexy lingerie com'on it's so easy to buy online nowadays
surprise her
Maybe the first 2 sets may not fit that well but hey, never try never know yeah?
Why you so like dat?
Old 15-08-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 23
viper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to behold

Mine Dead wood long time ago. Totally NOT interested or already have someone else outside.
Me, I outsourced already.
Yes I do want to fuck her but she is just zone out.
Old 15-08-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

For my case, we’re married 20 years and have two schooling kids. Sex is down to once or twice a month.

She views sex as something solely for my pleasure, something she can do without. I do lick her clit and breasts but she says she prefers to masturbate when she’s alone because it’s more time-saving than having sex.

I don’t feel desired or connected during the rare times we have sex. Can feel she’s just going through motion.

I’m also one who feels guilty when eating outside so can only beg her for sex and hate myself when get rejected.
Old 15-08-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
well said

everybody's tired from work

it's how you treat her right and make her feel special that particular night, and then it will slowly become more frequent because she finally felt someone still desire her. And that someone is you, or in this context us husbands.

I love her bod and her complexion although she has put on considerable amount of weight. But she purrs like a kitten whenever I do my foreplay on her...and those tits with the still light toned nipples oh they drive me so crazy
I whisper dirty stories into her ears, while running my hands all over her back and her rear...I tell her how the bus uncle was caught staring at her, how the ladies shoe salesman was trying to catch a glimpse of her zaogeng when we were out shopping, how the lonely dirty old man is fantasizing about fucking her, all everyday regular people actually but she feels aroused..
and even begin to nod her head when i ask if she's ever thought about having another guy's cock in her, or for a start in her mouth or her palms. Esp a handsome guy from another race...ooh that really kicks off the juice flowing betw her thighs

The wives, they might have neglected their body and herself overall because we men have been eating outside where there are more yummy dishes, isn't it? We haven't shown interest in them anymore henceforth it happened to them
No it's not going to be like that Bros..you guys who are suffering from no-sex-from-wife-nitis better start solving the root problem...because like they say happy wife, happy life.

And we all know we can do very WELL with A HAPPY LIFE

And oh yes, spend some money on sexy lingerie com'on it's so easy to buy online nowadays
surprise her
Maybe the first 2 sets may not fit that well but hey, never try never know yeah?
I think you view it too simple. So many married couples faced the same issues after wife give birth. There is a pattern. Maybe women’s sex drive slow down after giving birth or some psychological reasons.
Old 15-08-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlucky View Post
Since we are all in this forum.. The real question is do you still want to fuck your wife? I had my fair share, my wife is not interested in sex after our first born and I begin to fuck around.. now I don’t look back, I feel that most of my fwb are much better in bed than my wife.. do I still want to fuck her? Yes, however I feel I have better options now.. just my 2 cents.
I think it’s not a good solution. Are you ok if your wife fucks around too? I know married aunties who told me they know when their husband fucks around but they endure. Now they tell me that of course it’s safe to assume they also did the same to their husband.
Old 16-08-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
Shogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
From my point of view is that their priorities change and where they allocate their energy and attention changed as well. Me and wife used to have a lot of sex, she would indulge in my fantasies and kinky games. Nowadays, her priority is looking after our child which I am happy, however on the other hand, I also feel neglected and have urges. Even though I have spoken to wife on this issue for so many years, the situation does not change.
Old 16-08-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
whitebread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

legit true
Old 16-08-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun456 View Post
From my point of view is that their priorities change and where they allocate their energy and attention changed as well. Me and wife used to have a lot of sex, she would indulge in my fantasies and kinky games. Nowadays, her priority is looking after our child which I am happy, however on the other hand, I also feel neglected and have urges. Even though I have spoken to wife on this issue for so many years, the situation does not change.
Then what do you do about this problem of yours brother ? Do you eat out ?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post

Last edited by Continental; 16-08-2022 at 11:01 PM.
Old 16-08-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
combatwombat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Married with 2 kids for about 7 years. Here is the sex timeline:

Before marriage - once or twice a week
Honeymoon - everyday for 2 weeks, twice a day morning and night
After marriage - once every week
After first kid - maybe once every 2 months
After second kid - one year one hand can count.
Current situation - doesn’t seem interested in sex anymore, usually both of us dead beat after a long day at work and the entire evening taking care of the 2 kids. I did try to ask for sex on Fridays or on weekend nights, but same shit, say tired la, need to do laundry la..etc. After awhile also sick of asking. Just DIY or outsource to ML/FL every other week for release.

We are still on loving terms but just the sex part seem to be a chore for her after having kids, I do feel a little guilty after eating out but what to do, still a man with needs, no where to release.
Old 16-08-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by combatwombat View Post

Current situation - doesn’t seem interested in sex anymore, usually both of us dead beat after a long day at work and the entire evening taking care of the 2 kids. I did try to ask for sex on Fridays or on weekend nights, but same shit, say tired la, need to do laundry la..etc. After awhile also sick of asking. Just DIY or outsource to ML/FL every other week for release.

We are still on loving terms but just the sex part seem to be a chore for her after having kids, I do feel a little guilty after eating out but what to do, still a man with needs, no where to release.
That's why the FL n prostitute industry is still thriving today ...majority of wives do not want to continue to service their husbands with sex after the kids arrive due mainly to tiredness

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-08-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
plasmamem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If paying can release the tension and ease things at home, it’s money well spent la … if you keep dry-humping your wife, one day she will also fed up and hammer you lor 🤣

To each it’s own, we make our choices based on our different circumstances. End of the day, most important is you go back to your original home and love your family imo.
Old 17-08-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1306 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by combatwombat View Post

Looks like i aint alone afterall. Your situation is totally like mine. Do feel guilty after outsourcing. It hurts the feeling as well as wallet.
Old 17-08-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmamem View Post
If paying can release the tension and ease things at home, it’s money well spent la … if you keep dry-humping your wife, one day she will also fed up and hammer you lor 🤣

To each it’s own, we make our choices based on our different circumstances. End of the day, most important is you go back to your original home and love your family imo.
Totally agree with u bro

Old 17-08-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
Looks like i aint alone afterall. Your situation is totally like mine. Do feel guilty after outsourcing. It hurts the feeling as well as wallet.
Yes u r right bro...there r many others like u n the other bro

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1