The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
lucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hiv cases in legal geylang brothels

Dear bros,

Has anyone heard of any past or recent cases of hiv in geylang legal brothels? Is it very rare? Will the whole house be shut down if 1 girl is positive?

I am new here, heard of people who do raw in geylang brothels. Just for the safety of everyone, hope someone can share if he knows.

Thank you.
Old 02-09-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hiv cases in legal geylang brothels

This is the type of question we should be asking here.

Up you for this.

I heard that the girl will be sent back. And HIV by law the authorities do keep track of those who kanna.

Not sure if there will be 'contact tracing'. LOL good luck for all of us.

But if you do protected vaginal sex the risk is damn low lah. Damn low for unprotected blowjob also.
Old 02-09-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
kid6425 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Lol
Scared don’t play.
Play don’t scared.

Stay home watch prawn use right hand free one
Old 03-09-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3636 / Power: 18
whitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond repute

TS, who do you expect will give you an answer here?
The bloke who contracted HIV, the WL or the OKT
Better you go enquire at CDC or Kelantan Clinic.
Old 03-09-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
alexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to all

Maybe find out on Singapore statistics website.
Old 03-09-2022, 03:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 22
seestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond repute

Simple logic, no girl will provide raw unless she is already HIV positive. Good luck for going raw. Please use helmet la. If my logic is helpful, please up me lol.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mkbhd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by seestar View Post
Simple logic, no girl will provide raw unless she is already HIV positive. Good luck for going raw. Please use helmet la. If my logic is helpful, please up me lol.
Not 100% true bro, your logic is only true for FL. For legal GL ladies, if they HIV+ already get sent home. I think the reason they offer raw is to get better business, and possibly also because they feel a connection with a bro, hence let them raw.

100% agree that we should always play safe!
Old 03-09-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebull View Post
TS, who do you expect will give you an answer here?
The bloke who contracted HIV, the WL or the OKT
Better you go enquire at CDC or Kelantan Clinic.
Exactly as mentioned above.

Or just some dude saying: " Gotten hiv from xx WL "
U guys should not go unless want to kena.
blah blah blah this and that.
Old 03-09-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkbhd View Post
Not 100% true bro, your logic is only true for FL. For legal GL ladies, if they HIV+ already get sent home. I think the reason they offer raw is to get better business, and possibly also because they feel a connection with a bro, hence let them raw.

100% agree that we should always play safe!
One popular GL in 2018 did raw with me, she has FRs here, too.

I regretted after the fact, she told me last time she had raw was because of a broken condom, I believed her, but still didn’t feel safe.

I had too much anxiety about everything in life those days, call me a pussy if you want, went to anonymous test (private) clinic in Singapore. (If positive, you would be deported, unless a citizen.)

I was on a PrEp HIV medication for a month (this should be taken within 48 hours of exposure) just in case, later my test was clear.

Fast forward another year, this time the condom broke, went down for Dr again, however this time I was truthful and told the DR that it’s a sex worker in GL legal house.

She told me chances of HIV infection is very low, probability of other STD is higher. This time I didn’t do PrEP. It was clear again after a month when I tested.

FYI 4 years ago that medication cost like 2800 SGD.
Old 04-09-2022, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Any one knows what is the frequency for HIV/STD tests for these legal WLs?
Old 04-09-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Singapore has a very practical approach to HIV reporting - sex workers are tested monthly and if they are found positive then the Infectious Diseases Act requires medical practitioners to report every instance to MOH

This doesn't just apply to HIV but to a whole host of other STDs. The guidelines for reporting are in the link below.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/policies-and-...s-diseases-act

If a sex worker is found positive for HIV, she is sent back. Period. No, the whole house won't be shut down, the girls generally do not fuck each other lol. I don't think there is formal contact tracing, since none of the GL houses use a videocam to record clients coming in and out (if they did, they will have very few customers going forward).

Do a bit of reading, understand that even if you have raw sex with an HIV positive lady, the chance of transmission is NOT 100%. Not encouraging raw with FLs/WLs/MLs per se (though I have done more than my fair share over the years and got away with it).
Old 04-09-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Hiv cases in legal geylang brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
since none of the GL houses use a videocam to record clients coming in and out (if they did, they will have very few customers going forward).
All licensed premises are to install CCTV monitoring cos brothel keeper must undertake av guideline
Old 04-09-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
All licensed premises are to install CCTV monitoring cos brothel keeper must undertake av guideline
Yeah there are cameras.

Not only GL, PT has, too.
Old 04-09-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Singapore has a very practical approach to HIV reporting - sex workers are tested monthly and if they are found positive then the Infectious Diseases Act requires medical practitioners to report every instance to MOH

This doesn't just apply to HIV but to a whole host of other STDs. The guidelines for reporting are in the link below.

If a sex worker is found positive for HIV, she is sent back. Period. No, the whole house won't be shut down, the girls generally do not fuck each other lol. I don't think there is formal contact tracing, since none of the GL houses use a videocam to record clients coming in and out (if they did, they will have very few customers going forward).

Do a bit of reading, understand that even if you have raw sex with an HIV positive lady, the chance of transmission is NOT 100%. Not encouraging raw with FLs/WLs/MLs per se (though I have done more than my fair share over the years and got away with it).
Lower for vaginal sex, even lower if circumcised AFAIK. Better be safe and don’t play roulette though.
Old 04-09-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Hiv cases in legal geylang brothels

Quote:

Raw is War!!
Rawrr~
Made love during war
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1