The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Went on Royal Caribbean cruise before and just nice it was the school holidays for poly so there were lots of xmm on the cruise. At the solarium, there were many of them eager to show their good figure with many of them wearing sexy bikinis. Could also enjoy the hot tub with them as it's shared one so I just get into the hot tub many times with groups of many girls at the same time and just enjoy their sexy bodies. Some of them the bikini top is so loose can see their nipples at certain angles.
Old 19-09-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any bros can share experiences on cruise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Went on Royal Caribbean cruise before and just nice it was the school holidays for poly so there were lots of xmm on the cruise. At the solarium, there were many of them eager to show their good figure with many of them wearing sexy bikinis. Could also enjoy the hot tub with them as it's shared one so I just get into the hot tub many times with groups of many girls at the same time and just enjoy their sexy bodies. Some of them the bikini top is so loose can see their nipples at certain angles.
swee leh, seems like i will be going at the wrong time haha next time should go during school holiday
Old 19-09-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
Xcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pro-tip
if you decided to be friendly with one of the crew. make sure you get her number on the spot.

Royal Caribbean rotates the staff daily. she might be a waitress today. tomorrow she might be on deck manning the rock climbing wall.
Old 20-09-2022, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Lucky you..
Young xmm got pros and cons lah.. I think at my uncle age I would like them to be at least 25 yrs old.. they tend to be more full figured then.. or even milfs are my jam.. nothing like having a couple of kids to right size asian boobies.
Old 21-09-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

count yourself lucky if you happen to see girls holding bachelorette party etc. else, it will mostly be family and eldery.
Old 21-09-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kensei31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds grim, haha. I guess I'll just wing it and try to have fun. Definitely expecting lots of large family/elderly groups...
Old 21-09-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensei31 View Post
Sounds grim, haha. I guess I'll just wing it and try to have fun. Definitely expecting lots of large family/elderly groups...
same here, hoping for some miracle and get to see some chiobus around, can only see cuz i will be with my gf, hope you can share your cruise experience after the trip bro if you manage to get any girl! haha
Old 21-09-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcrossit View Post
pro-tip
if you decided to be friendly with one of the crew. make sure you get her number on the spot.

Royal Caribbean rotates the staff daily. she might be a waitress today. tomorrow she might be on deck manning the rock climbing wall.
Haha bro, did you ever do anything with the crew before?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 23-09-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

RC being an international cruise, they do have some ambassadors who look great. I go RC yearly with my family, u do come across some chio one from PRC. they are friendly but that is the least expected from them. but whether you can score with them, it all depends.
Old 23-09-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Well...during the thick of COVID season last year got SG-fatigued so went on Genting Cruises. Only excitement/new thing is bonk at the balcony while overlooking the sea in the wee hours.
Old 23-09-2022, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
Lucky you..
Young xmm got pros and cons lah.. I think at my uncle age I would like them to be at least 25 yrs old.. they tend to be more full figured then.. or even milfs are my jam.. nothing like having a couple of kids to right size asian boobies.
Nowadays xmm are quite well develop. Big boobies on their small bodies make them look sexy
Old 25-09-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 17
virgonguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvirgonguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELancerX View Post
Hearsay only , never tried myself.
Those with pineapple sticker pasted on their doors are looking for hookups etc !
lol where to buy ong lai sticker ?
Old 26-09-2022, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Bitcoin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensei31 View Post
Definitely expecting lots of large family/elderly groups...
Thats what happen previously for me
Old 26-09-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
Napster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitcoin View Post
Avoid the holiday peak season
Old 26-09-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
HoneyNoTalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitcoin View Post
Please share what happen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1