The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2010, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
brucelow2207 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Bushnell 1918,

I know, I'm too old to drink that many shots of whiskey! I tried to keep up with the youngsters but my stomach and the brain couldn't take it, even though I took 2 tablets of Vitamin B-Complex to strengthen my liver for possible alcohol intoxication but it didn't work!

It's fun to be single in Thailand but I need to think about the future, I have to find an attractive and educated Thai Phuying to take care of me when I get too old to take care of myself! See you folks soon!
Hi, you sound like 1 of my old frd? R u Bryan?
Old 11-04-2010, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Brucelow 2207,

My name is Bond, James Bond! Thai girls call me, Jacki Chan, I have many names in Bangkok!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 11-04-2010, 10:43 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Indianmagicoil,

I'll try shark liver oil, everyone has their own remedy for alcohol intoxication and I'll try all, nothing to lose!

Due to current political situations, majority of the entertaintment industries are slowing down drastically, girls are suffering due to low income, we have excellent bargaining power. I do feel sorry for the girls, so I usually give them extra tips to make them happy.

Let's hope that all will end soon!!!

Old 11-04-2010, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Are the agogo bars and discos still opened?
How's the situation in Pattaya?
Old 11-04-2010, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by khunsanook View Post
But there are some exceptions. I was steady with such a girl for a couple of months. She was earning more than 40,000 baht per month, using my car (I gotta take motocyc) and still asking me for more $$$ for hi-so lifestyle, for example, 20,000 baht for yoga classes etc.
fuck

like this might as well date/marry a singapore bitch right ?

you are right to dump her

there are always other women with perkier tits and better cocksucking skill
Old 12-04-2010, 05:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
My name is Bond, James Bond! Thai girls call me, Jacki Chan, I have many names in Bangkok!
So long not ROBERT can already!

Quote:
II'll try shark liver oil, everyone has their own remedy for alcohol intoxication and I'll try all, nothing to lose!
Forgot "milk of thistle" too! Tat old bastard really could drink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Are the agogo bars and discos still opened?
How's the situation in Pattaya?
They were in Krungthep 2 nights ago!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
fuck
like this might as well date/marry a singapore bitch right?
555+ Then aren't we all wasting time in this thread? Not all puyings are that high maintenance. 一分錢一分貨 G-Club girls to local go-go dancers. Go to Sukhumvit Psycho's blog. There is a post on how not to spoil your puying. Quite true if not a humorous post. If not dump... like u said, there's always another better cock sucker around the corner 一山比一山高!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 12-04-2010, 09:02 AM
Samster

Indianmagicoil,

You're correct, milk thistle is one of the best medicinal herb to regenerate liver cells due to alcohol intoxication!

The best method is using your brain, "just say no!"

Old 12-04-2010, 09:07 AM
Samster

Jackboy,

In Bangkok, all the gogo bars, massage places and discos are opened! Even Pattaya's sanuking places are all opened for business!

The crowds are smaller due to political uncertainty, businesses still opened except several large shopping malls.

Old 14-04-2010, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tookie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind bros here could advice of any piano lounges in BKK? I know one in the Landmark hotel but i am looking at others. Thanks
Old 15-04-2010, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
tagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samstertagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

was reading through the thread and some bros mentioned that K-Bank is the hassle free bank to create an account. Is it still true?? Pls advise..

mucho gracias!
Old 15-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Samster

Tagduty,

Currently, it's very difficult to open a saving accounts due to banking regulations, the banks want working permit or title to a condo but you never know, this is Thailand! Some brothers stated that if you deposit more than 1,000,000B, the banks will let you open a savings account but I don't know, why don't you find out and let us know.

Songkran is almost over, thank goodness!

Old 16-04-2010, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
glouyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagduty View Post
was reading through the thread and some bros mentioned that K-Bank is the hassle free bank to create an account. Is it still true?? Pls advise..

mucho gracias!
Yes. I opened mine with only a passport and the minimum 500baht. i paid 600 baht more to get a visa debit/atm card.
Old 20-04-2010, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
SCB2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tagduty,

Currently, it's very difficult to open a saving accounts due to banking regulations, the banks want working permit or title to a condo but you never know, this is Thailand! Some brothers stated that if you deposit more than 1,000,000B, the banks will let you open a savings account but I don't know, why don't you find out and let us know.

Songkran is almost over, thank goodness!
It's easier at the smaller cities and towns. They dun go too deep into details. Get a puying to accompany you and pretend to be your tirak or miah and usually no questions will be asked.

Pattaya is another place where bank accounts can be opened hassle free for foreigners
Old 20-04-2010, 10:46 AM
Samster

SCB2011,

Yes, it might be easier to open an account at the small cities but you need to open near your residence. Otherwise you have to pay 39B per transaction from satellite banks.

Old 20-04-2010, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
Five Stone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFive Stone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How about condo projects in Petchaburi area? Any comments, advice?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1