The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2008, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor KangXi View Post
Bro Deptrai4u

Hail U! Hail U! Hail U!

Really appreciate your information, you can see how outdated I am with the Hanoi scene.

BTW, beside Hanoi Hotel and BOSS, any other possible options to look at?

Thanks a lot!

Happy Cheonging
If u are the type the only cheong Boss and Hanoi Hotel KTV, then the only option left for you is Lakeside hotel KTV. It is located right between Hanoi hotel and Fortuna at Ngoc Khanh street.
Old 05-03-2008, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
If u are the type the only cheong Boss and Hanoi Hotel KTV, then the only option left for you is Lakeside hotel KTV. It is located right between Hanoi hotel and Fortuna at Ngoc Khanh street.
How are you Sir Deptrai. Hanoi cold cold. Wear more clothes. Take care bro.
Old 05-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
How are you Sir Deptrai. Hanoi cold cold. Wear more clothes. Take care bro.
Thanks for your concern Botarbolampar... where u? I will remember to wear more clothes and on special occasions, i even wear underwear! ;-)
Old 06-03-2008, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There's 3 Sakura joints:
1) 36 Cat Linh
2) 32 Truong Han Sieu
3) 39 Vu Thanh. (VIP rooms only)

For Hanoi nite club and Boss KTV, yes, now more expensive... for ST and LT, they now charge USD 60 & USD 100, last time it was USD 10 cheaper. Anyway, due the dropping USD exchange rate... still not so bad.

For tips to the girls if I do not bring them out, I still manage to give only VND 200,000 and they don't make much noise, lucky me.

At one time, I even managed not tipping the girl at all but agreed to meet her and bring her shopping the next day... but only to realise it is a ultra wrong move... end up spending close to VND 1 million buying 3 sets of bra and panties for her at Trang Tien Plaza.... shit. I guess I really live up to my nick in here (carrot !!!) However, the same shop assistant (real sweet looking) in that undergarment shop did strike up a private conversation with me (discreetly) and gave her phone number saying that she'll love to go shopping with me someday too. Still don't know if this is a blessing in disguise or am I putting my head on the chopping board again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor KangXi View Post
To All Bros

Just got into Hanoi yesterday, and I am really disappointed. My last trip here was in June 2006 and things really changed a lot.

I used to come here once a month for a period of about 2 years and back then Hanoi Hotel Nite Club and Boss KTV were the places to go. I remembered it was like US$10-US$15 as tips for the girls.

Now is like US$30! And the girls quality really drop very much. I went down to the Spa Massage both in Hanoi Hotel and Fortuna and nothing fantastic now.

This is just my few cents worth of updates...

PS - BTW, where is this Sakura Sauna / Massage located? I have never been there before and no idea the rates there..

Thanks and Happy Cheonging
Old 06-03-2008, 03:05 AM
Samster

Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Agree with you 101%. This same Deptrai had showed me the way when I 1st came to Vietnam about a year ago... really benefitted from all his advises to be able to enjoy vietnam's life (and girls ) the way I do now.

Cam on anh deptrai. Rat la vui gap duoc anh !

[QUOTE=mikala;2616683]This is my FR, a bit long winded though I think...

I was in Hanoi last month and managed to hook up with Bro Deptrai What more can I say about this man? If you are looking for gf, looking for some action, want delicious and cheap local food, business needs, he's the MAN!
Old 06-03-2008, 03:13 AM
Samster

OMG anh deptrai, how come i didn't know about your underwear habit? The next time i sit behind you on your bike, please caution me if you did not wear... don't wanna get you pregnant !!!

Quote:
Thanks for your concern Botarbolampar... where u? I will remember to wear more clothes and on special occasions, i even wear underwear! ;-)
Old 06-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 22
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi Bros.. those interested, PM me your mobile, the estimate date for the mission currently is 13 or 14 march.
Wah... heng ar! Thought I may have to miss this once-a-lifetime opportunity as will be in Saigon 11 back on afternoon on 13.

Don't forget me nhe!
Old 06-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahahahaha troi oi................I'n now in HCMC. Keep in touch.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mark17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How does it work to get the girl form the Boss KTV up to your room, if you are staying there? I heard there are hassles getting a girl into your room anywhere, without buying another room for her...

What services are available at their sauna (in house), and can you pick a girl and have her come to your room for the "treatment"?
Old 07-03-2008, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mark17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so where is the place where you pay the flat entrance fee and the girls are just running around, and you can have your way..???
Old 07-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 21
NotAGuruYet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hail the Emperor...

Tips for girls : Vnd200k (if u pay more i slap you!) ;-)
200k?! OMG, i am so out of date... recently went to Oasis MP along duong pham hong, where suzuki showroom is (oppo benz showroom) and went up to try.

the place is huge and u cant see from outside. 2nd level is ma sa and 3rd level is haircut. sorry didnt know whether got special on after the haircut but cost 60k for cut and wash.

the ma sa listed 150k for pool and ma sa and usually i just opt for ma sa (100k) as i got no time to waste (bro deptrai knows why). i showered and later brought me to this room (standard SOP). this ger came in and was really thin and skinny, appearance wise so so.

ma sa skill was so so nothing to shout and near 10mins to the end, she asked if i wish to ma sa my didid. so i replied 'of cos' and she did her magic with one hand, and the other on my ne ne.

end of the session, paid her 100k as usual but she makes some noise saying 200k is beautiful number. i just smiled and move on.

over all was bad compared to my fave sakura @cat linh. dun think wanna try this place again.

other MP along duong pham hong just after benz showroom & inside beer house which i tried last year or two (forgotten). this ger who ma sa me was so horny that she rides on top of me! she was so wet after i fingered her! of cos my regret to let her ride w/o the protection fearing the unknown. that was to date the most happening experience hee...

i wish to return for more but was too busy to pull off any mission. didnt know she still there or not. that trip i paid 80k + 300k.

hope i can contribute more in teh future
Old 07-03-2008, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro, are u still at hanoi? FYI now there are alot of new faces in JC and GL, waiting for you to be their Carrot

Seeing u before for at least 1 yr ago until recently Zaryl's intro..... Any IT job to intro at vn so that I can be like u ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
At one time, I even managed not tipping the girl at all but agreed to meet her and bring her shopping the next day... but only to realise it is a ultra wrong move... end up spending close to VND 1 million buying 3 sets of bra and panties for her at Trang Tien Plaza.... shit. I guess I really live up to my nick in here (carrot !!!) However, the same shop assistant (real sweet looking) in that undergarment shop did strike up a private conversation with me (discreetly) and gave her phone number saying that she'll love to go shopping with me someday too. Still don't know if this is a blessing in disguise or am I putting my head on the chopping board again.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 07-03-2008, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

wah... I have not log in for a while and this thread is so lively.... good to see.
Old 07-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Samster

If you have a room in Fortuna Hotel, then bringing those girls from BossKTV up to your room is no hassle at all, no extra room charge.

But if you bring them to other hotel, then it depends if your hotel is girl-friendly or not. Most of the time, you will get into 'some' hassle

Their in-house sauna is nothing to shout about... go across to Oasis Hotel (just across the road from Fortuna) or to Sakura (a lot of post on this place liao) and you will get better service and fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark17 View Post
How does it work to get the girl form the Boss KTV up to your room, if you are staying there? I heard there are hassles getting a girl into your room anywhere, without buying another room for her...

What services are available at their sauna (in house), and can you pick a girl and have her come to your room for the "treatment"?
Old 07-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Samster

Bro Jackbl, I'm in Singapore now but keeping a low profile and avoiding the JC and GL places because too many of my regular girls came back at the same time after CNY. Haiz... that's the problem with being too flirt. As the chinese saying goes "one mountain cannot hide two tigers"... now there are at least 4 tigeress prowling around... so carrot goes into hiding for a while.

Anyway, will be back to Vietnam in April.

From my viewpoint, you need to get into a company in Singapore which have potential to post you to Vietnam for assignments. It is not easy to get hired by a Vietnam company because the salary will never be enough for u to feed yourself and all your many many viet girlfriends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Hi bro, are u still at hanoi? FYI now there are alot of new faces in JC and GL, waiting for you to be their Carrot

Seeing u before for at least 1 yr ago until recently Zaryl's intro..... Any IT job to intro at vn so that I can be like u ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1