The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-12-2011, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 23
holein1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterholein1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ShangHai Recommendation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHalone View Post
Bro u visited them yet? I heard alot of girls since it's "new".
when 紫京城shut down for renovations, the girls spread over to 天上、帝国、王府etc...all over 长寿路。now when it's open, some of them just went back only...haha...so you are "right", they are "new".

i haven't go to the new renovated one yet..but are you in town? you can join me tonight for a session if you want.
Old 15-12-2011, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Skyskyline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bro,

I am going to my first trip to shangihai for business, I intend to find some fun . So decided to go http://www.shlf.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=77 to find a girl.

I QQ a girl named, xiao Qi, how is she?

And one thing is she own serve at her home. Is it safe? Wat things to look out. Anyway I really new to all this

Thanks
Old 16-12-2011, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
rhostock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [FR] 2 hao da mu Qiao

@Icheonster:
RMB 690 for normal play + 200 for quickie with different girl
RMB 790 for wet play + 200 fo quickie with different girl

Seeing different pretty face & nice body enough to make me "on" again... Isn't it apply to all guys out there?
Old 16-12-2011, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
Liquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Would be at Shanghai tonight. Any bros wanna meetup to drink or find joints together?
Old 16-12-2011, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mooon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what is damage for all five girls 800RMB for each girl???
Old 16-12-2011, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
rhostock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooon View Post
what is damage for all five girls 800RMB for each girl???
1 girl = 690RMB (+200RMB to add another girl for quickie)

Total damage for 5 was 2570RMB...

One of my crazy day
Old 16-12-2011, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 23
holein1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterholein1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyskyline View Post
Hello bro,

I am going to my first trip to shangihai for business, I intend to find some fun . So decided to go http://www.shlf.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=77 to find a girl.

I QQ a girl named, xiao Qi, how is she?

And one thing is she own serve at her home. Is it safe? Wat things to look out. Anyway I really new to all this

Thanks
bro, with regards to her info, you can refer to the postings that are related to the thread which you find her info. just note that she is not as what she claims, 18, but i guess it shouldn't be too much an issue to you.

serve at her home got 2 meanings. one is really her house, the other one is managed by OKT. just always be on your toes...esp. if it is the latter one.

things to note: (i guess)
1. try to get another phone and buy a local number in shanghai. (you can get it everywhere at those small mama shops near your hotel)
2. use that number for all text/voice calls.
the reasons for 1&2 is in the case of these girls or OKTs getting caught, all the records from their phones or QQ or whatever IM will be checked.
3. don't bring any valuables or important stuff when you visit that place.
4. if you are the super hygenic type, you can bring your own one time bath shampoo / towel ...(hahaha)

cheers & enjoy,
hin1
Old 16-12-2011, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
peterpan1702 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, better not to try this site as I have tried twice but the lady came to your room is either not the same lady on the site. At the same time, they have no service at all and keep rushing you.

It would be better for $$ to find some fund from the sanua with the same amount of money spend. This is my 2 cents comment.
Old 16-12-2011, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
Triple_XXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
How do you get the QQ to work in English bro.... pls help me
Typing & replying is in Chinese, but the application is a english version. I am personally using the chinese version so i would not know the english version.
Old 16-12-2011, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starystarynite View Post
Too much fun in shanghai recently...food...xx..shopping...beer...

This place is a burner that burn all yr money away n spirit as well..haha..lucky in was there fr only 10 days...

Hey thought of sharing a nice masage joint. I mean proper masage..i was there practically evety alternate nigjts for their food bath n back massage.

$168 for 80 mins of foot bath n back massage. S$30 plus. Quite worth it. With snacks, drinks, tv, hot stone etc..

I even got their vip card..foc. Top up 500 and can use for few times liao. They gt package like classic food bath plus proper massage, 200 plus. total 2 hr plus. Why nt..the environment n messeure defenitely better than haodifang zu dao..i tried both, so can comment.

This place is called 春草堂,天宝路。money well spent . N shiok to have foot bath now cause winter..haha. my usual itinerary is to have foot bath thete, then have fl go yr hotel. Or look for my favorite shan shan, sunny or xin er.

Those that want recommendation on which messeure to go for at 春草堂, pm me...no obligation n i k certainly do nt have anything to do with the joint. Just a satisfies customer.

Starynite
Bro, 春草堂,天宝路 have handjob inside. I just went 4 months back. Confirm have under oil massage. But tips excluding.
Old 16-12-2011, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holein1 View Post
bro, with regards to her info, you can refer to the postings that are related to the thread which you find her info. just note that she is not as what she claims, 18, but i guess it shouldn't be too much an issue to you.

serve at her home got 2 meanings. one is really her house, the other one is managed by OKT. just always be on your toes...esp. if it is the latter one.

1. try to get another phone and buy a local number in shanghai. (you can get it everywhere at those small mama shops near your hotel)
the reasons for 1&2 is in the case of these girls or OKTs getting caught, all the records from their phones or QQ or whatever IM will be checked.
4. if you are the super hygenic type, you can bring your own one time bath shampoo / towel ...(hahaha)

cheers & enjoy,
hin1
Personally I dont think we have to go to that extent to be "safe". If scared, stay at hotel and use 5 sisters..

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 16-12-2011, 01:05 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=holein1;6681261]bro, with regards to her info, you can refer to the postings that are related to the thread which you find her info. just note that she is not as what she claims, 18, but i guess it shouldn't be too much an issue to you.

Yes, i second that & fully agree, most likely manage by OKT. But if its站长推荐,it should be safer than those they post themselves. You must be a regular cheongster to know that if you do not feel good about the place. Just leave.
Old 16-12-2011, 04:13 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yo bro stary and other bros, i have a ktv session tonight. if you are interested, let me know asap.
Hi Bro,

How was your KTV last night? Any bros from SB forum join you up?
Old 16-12-2011, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
SHalone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
when 紫京城shut down for renovations, the girls spread over to 天上、帝国、王府etc...all over 长寿路。now when it's open, some of them just went back only...haha...so you are "right", they are "new".

i haven't go to the new renovated one yet..but are you in town? you can join me tonight for a session if you want.
Sorry bro, just saw your post as I am traveling now.
Will PM you when I get back, we arrange for a session again.
Old 17-12-2011, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
GL2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL2011 View Post
Manager calls Ms. Zhang. Her mp is 13482007465, third floor tur
n left.
Again visited today Lanting Mansion 9 next Tesco Mart in Xinzhuang Qixin Rd. Ms Zhang told that there are many SGP bros visited now, so perhaps more active to tell some FR story about this place. Check 801 from Jiangsu not bad at all. This girl has worked before over one year in body massage, so she agreed to do massage in the end of session it really feel good. Damage 600Yuan for 90min Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread