The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 01-02-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Tried g14 from jalan suka h15. Big mistake. Bad service and complained to okt no action made. Avoid at all costs.
Jalan Molek only H14 worth going, the others all hit or miss but mostly miss.
Old 01-02-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Yeah becuase most houses have no shortage of Bangla customers anyway
Old 02-02-2023, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Quote:
Tried g14 from jalan suka h15. Big mistake. Bad service and complained to okt no action made. Avoid at all costs.
JS side very few gems. OKT don't do QC.
Old 02-02-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Tried g5 ytd. Not my cup of tea. Haha
Old 02-02-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1245 / Power: 5
lookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
What time do they close ah?

Waiting for Return:
- Me_Siam_Bu
Old 02-02-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookinground777 View Post
What time do they close ah?
They close 12am on weekdays and 1am weekends if I remembered correctly
Old 02-02-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12044 / Power: 45
LoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone can intro me which girl got pse, wild and commando service type one? thinking of going later
Old 02-02-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Kashkarti997 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMILF5566 View Post
anyone can intro me which girl got pse, wild and commando service type one? thinking of going later
Bro can try Jm8 g24 PSE w BBBJ and boobfuck
Old 03-02-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3100 / Power: 17
veins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond repute

Ytd Thurs, went down to JM8 to visit my usual Girl at 3pm. Whole house working and my girl off... disappointed much.

So walked around see see wander to the other street see see look look.

Ended up with JS15G15. Yuri. 3 months in SG.

She is young, pretty and petite basically SYT with shoulder length hair, Figure is weee woot weee. Like please why is she at this house??? At first i was expecting B cups knowing push up bras and all, but was presently surprised with natural full Cs. Soft to the touch.

She's a playful one loves to hug and body rub. I think she likes bananas there's one in her room haha. Picked it up and tried to Dildo her with it playfully . She is not a kisser and avoided my advances. She came on to me took out condom and said "no condom?". My face was vegetable for a moment and then she said "just kidding, must use". Proceed to cap BJ me vigorously.

I flipped her over and went missionary. See that figure oh wow... can't believe this gem is here. Went to rub the bean, she push my hands away when i tried to rub it. I was a little turned off and went limp. She asked to ride me instead. I was like oh well, come on... thennnn Oh wow this girl can work with my limp dick. Did a little rubbing then soft insertion and ride till hard. Rocking back and fore and looking at the tits bounce and hair turn a little messy was a turn on.

I EXPLODED and she continue to rock and eventually lay on me and gave a sign of relief from the exertion and a tight hug. Gotta say the riding turned out a little to vigorous to my liking. But she really got the job done.

We went off to clean up and in the shower she continued to play with my didi. I hug her and caress her titties. OMG my Second In Command almost rose from the dead to stand at attention. I so wanted to go for seconds but no more vitamin M liao.

Feels like a lot happened in that short 20-30 mins. There's some pro and cons to this girl. She's a hard worker and has great body. but lacking on the GFE with kisses very little moaning.

Last edited by veins; 03-02-2023 at 08:39 PM. Reason: some minor corrections.
Old 03-02-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3100 / Power: 17
veins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hit or miss one la... Not every girl at one house is good. cfm got bad one.
Old 04-02-2023, 06:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by veins View Post
Ytd Thurs, went down to JM8 to visit my usual Girl at 3pm. Whole house working and my girl off... disappointed much.

So walked around see see wander to the other street see see look look.

Ended up with JS15G15. Yuri. 3 months in SG.

She is young, pretty and petite basically SYT with shoulder length hair, Figure is weee woot weee. Like please why is she at this house??? At first i was expecting B cups knowing push up bras and all, but was presently surprised with natural full Cs. Soft to the touch.

She's a playful one loves to hug and body rub. I think she likes bananas there's one in her room haha. Picked it up and tried to Dildo her with it playfully . She is not a kisser and avoided my advances. She came on to me took out condom and said "no condom?". My face was vegetable for a moment and then she said "just kidding, must use". Proceed to cap BJ me vigorously.

I flipped her over and went missionary. See that figure oh wow... can't believe this gem is here. Went to rub the bean, she push my hands away when i tried to rub it. I was a little turned off and went limp. She asked to ride me instead. I was like oh well, come on... thennnn Oh wow this girl can work with my limp dick. Did a little rubbing then soft insertion and ride till hard. Rocking back and fore and looking at the tits bounce and hair turn a little messy was a turn on.

I EXPLODED and she continue to rock and eventually lay on me and gave a sign of relief from the exertion and a tight hug. Gotta say the riding turned out a little to vigorous to my liking. But she really got the job done.

We went off to clean up and in the shower she continued to play with my didi. I hug her and caress her titties. OMG my Second In Command almost rose from the dead to stand at attention. I so wanted to go for seconds but no more vitamin M liao.

Feels like a lot happened in that short 20-30 mins. There's some pro and cons to this girl. She's a hard worker and has great body. but lacking on the GFE with kisses very little moaning.
Rtf and she becomes even better
Old 04-02-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2455 / Power: 15
tazdevil has a reputation beyond reputetazdevil has a reputation beyond reputetazdevil has a reputation beyond reputetazdevil has a reputation beyond reputetazdevil has a reputation beyond reputetazdevil has a reputation beyond reputetazdevil has a reputation beyond reputetazdevil has a reputation beyond reputetazdevil has a reputation beyond reputetazdevil has a reputation beyond reputetazdevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMILF5566 View Post
Which gal u pick
Old 06-02-2023, 02:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
godofm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygodofm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My 1st time ever walking into JM14 as my usual house apparently was closed. It was only 1140pm though on a Sunday.

I sort of knew they all just wanted to close as obviously the girls would be tired after a full day. So I decided to walk in and see who had a smile on their face, if not I would exit and leave.

--

Walking in, the okt asked the girls to line up and sit properly as they were all busy talking to each other and giggling. While some of them were obviously exhausted, there was this demure girl, in a black short dress vibrant and looking at me with a big smile. G9 Katty.

The honest truth is she is a machine/beast. Well built and well trained in what she does to the point that she will permanently have that huge smile across her face regardless.

She has has 30 customers that day and could still finish 3 times with me before I fired my shot. (Yes my brother is strong, and is difficult to fire)

I felt really bad for being the final customer yet knowing she will be able to go all out because I am the final customer.

Now to review the deed!

--

She will automatically shower you, soap you up, and wash herself, along with listerine both parties before she starts.

"I will service you" she says, and asks me to lie down.

Procedure for me is usually :
1. Girl starts off with dfk + making her way down for the bj
2. I flip her over and dfk + painting till she finishes (helps me practice my techniques as well)
3. Girl gets turned on during the fj and rides until both of us finishes.

She went thru procedure 1&2 like a charm and she was surprised with the painting. She began at first with the "oh here it comes again with the painting" look, and even made sure she made her point across of no finger going in. I'm like "yes sure no worries" while thinking how I would make her squirm later. Indeed, after 1 minute, she started to get into it, you know she is in when the hips starts to move upwards and the clit is at a better angle for you, as she covers her mouth during the process as well.

That was when she finished once.

As my brother takes longer to finish, while riding me cowgirl all the way and had to take breaks in between being her 30+ customer, she rode and used my thing to finish 3 times before I finally finished as well.

She gave the "I DID IT" look and it was funny as hell. (Side note, the condoms used in this house is extremely good, thin and your brother doesn't feel like it suffocated as compared to other houses).

Yea she is pretty perfect when it comes to being a pro at what she does, but it's small details like this that made me feel she is super super worth the time.

Please take care of G9 guys. She has great skin, and knows how to maintain herself even after giving birth. I clapped internally for her.
Old 07-02-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Randomly tried JM14G1 yesterday.

Sharp features, S shape body with silicone C cup(abit soft at the outer part)
This girl is great for doggy, no complaints even pounced long.

When coming out from room saw a very fair skin milf milf type from next door, anyone know which number? Isit G9? Thanks
Old 07-02-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
vort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post
Randomly tried JM14G1 yesterday.

Sharp features, S shape body with silicone C cup(abit soft at the outer part)
This girl is great for doggy, no complaints even pounced long.

When coming out from room saw a very fair skin milf milf type from next door, anyone know which number? Isit G9? Thanks
hows the bj and riding?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1