The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-02-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinganam View Post
She succeeded she summore after session proudly walk me through her game plan lol...
Still got gameplan?
She must be fun to be with hehe
Old 02-02-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
aini... when r u coming back??
Unfortunately, probably never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
BOOBMANIAC, let me know if same person. I will share my experience here for all to read.
Most likely different person altogether.

Your description..."Is it at a hotel near Bug**? She offer bbbj and also top up for sex? Short aunty with bad attitude? Boobs big but fake?". That is totally not the same. But you seem to have to an axe to grind too.... face palm.

The ML in the spotlight has huge natural boobs and a good attitude, humble and hardworking when I visited her many years ago. So I'm surprised at the hullabaloo unless she's changed. But based on the punter's very loud, aggressive, scorched-earth behaviour, I tend to suspect that there's more to this than meets the eye.
Old 02-02-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Seems like angelbaby delisted. Anyone knows what happened?
Old 02-02-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Taking a short break. Will be back.
Old 02-02-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks bro
Old 02-02-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
BOOBMANIAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
BOOBMANIAC, let me know if same person. I will share my experience here for all to read.
Hi bro, she is a different one.
Old 02-02-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Unfortunately, probably never.

Most likely different person altogether.

Your description..."Is it at a hotel near Bug**? She offer bbbj and also top up for sex? Short aunty with bad attitude? Boobs big but fake?". That is totally not the same. But you seem to have to an axe to grind too.... face palm.

The ML in the spotlight has huge natural boobs and a good attitude, humble and hardworking when I visited her many years ago. So I'm surprised at the hullabaloo unless she's changed. But based on the punter's very loud, aggressive, scorched-earth behaviour, I tend to suspect that there's more to this than meets the eye.
Yes bro, I explained myself many times and I agreed that solely stepping on a landline does not warrant such aggressive action. You may take a look at my posts if you could spare the time.
Old 02-02-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
You can call her fat & ugly in this forum as response to the bad record, that's fair I respect that. But exposing address and calling authorities that's totally not cool. What if there are other MLs staying in the same building. They will become collateral dmg because of this rampage.
Yes bro I understand but sometimes collateral damage is inevitable, just like during a war. Right or wrong just depends on your perspective.

Also to emphasise again, it is not about being old and ugly which everyone is quoting. It's about the audacity to defame someone despite being subpar, especially when nothing was done to her at all.
Old 02-02-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOBMANIAC View Post
Yes bro I understand but sometimes collateral damage is inevitable, just like during a war. Right or wrong just depends on your perspective.

Also to emphasise again, it is not about being old and ugly which everyone is quoting. It's about the audacity to defame someone despite being subpar, especially when nothing was done to her at all.
Wa biangz a, use War as metaphor somemore, spare us your lame justifications lah. People here pissed is because you broke the basic of unwritten rule by openly state address plus somemore report to authorities. You might as well go meet your MP and report it too. You got your revenge liao, the ML now out of action and likely rtc soon, we declare you victorious and the justifice is served in your warped opinion. So spare us all your reasoning please leh. You have all the publicity past days, don't mind please let status quo restore here. TYVM.
Old 02-02-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOBMANIAC View Post

Even if you have no other agenda, and you indeed do have the noblest intention, your "inevitable collateral damage" defence is fallacious. Collateral damage is only justifiable if it is the inevitable consequence of achieving a much greater goal - e.g. getting rid of the key members of an evil terrorist group resulting in a few civilian casualties.

The purported aim of your course/s of action is to rid the playground of one landmine of a ML, but it may possibly result in causing harm to other MLs in the area, plus putting a further squeeze on the availability of rooms for MLs to operate in (enforcement will render these units unsafe for further use).

Do you not understand the consequence of your stupidity? Or are you really that dumb?

Last edited by JasonJG; 02-02-2023 at 11:02 AM.
Old 02-02-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
aini... when r u coming back??
Yeaaa whennn
Old 02-02-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post

Kena bao already lor what else.
She has so many WKs and Supporters.

Personally I felt she is over hyped with her fake boobs.
Old 02-02-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yea short break...haha just a code for exclusive with a rich WK for a period of time.

Last edited by Javabeans; 02-02-2023 at 01:12 PM.
Old 02-02-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

thinking of trying a different flavor recently.

anyone has had experiences with this lady? seems like good value/even mild SM flavor can be quite exciting.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/xiao-yue-yue-massage/
Old 02-02-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jkboy95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i really miss the anan that rtc-ed in nov. Hope she comes back some day
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1