The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 08-04-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
quistis24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Anyone managed to contact Coco or visited her recently ? Is she still in the trade ?
Yes she is still in the trade. Just visited her last week
Old 09-04-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Kofrules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Singapore domme out of favour nowadays? Talking about the experienced ones (not those findommes on Twitter)
People like (caitrin, yura, Audrey, Ayala, Athena, haze, goddess sin) etc. No one seems to be talking about them
Old 09-04-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Dickman2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofrules View Post
Is Singapore domme out of favour nowadays? Talking about the experienced ones (not those findommes on Twitter)
People like (caitrin, yura, Audrey, Ayala, Athena, haze, goddess sin) etc. No one seems to be talking about them
Better overseas talent nowadays. I’ve serve Chinese and Taiwanese dommes for much better service in SG now. Good thing borders reopens
Old 10-04-2023, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jabbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by quistis24 View Post
Yes she is still in the trade. Just visited her last week
Can share contact pls bro? Thanks
Old 10-04-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 7
potterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypotterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any domme is good at nipple torture? Except local domme which is not affordable to me.
Old 10-04-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is OMM still around? Cant find her contact anywhere
Old 10-04-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

DarrenJo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why are the local dommes so expensive. Really wish there’s I could speak mandarin now to see the PRC Mistresses
Old 11-04-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 15
hakuyo is one of the Best!hakuyo is one of the Best!hakuyo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun567 View Post
Is OMM still around? Cant find her contact anywhere
She is still around, pm-ed you the contact bro
Old 11-04-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenJo View Post
Why are the local dommes so expensive. Really wish there’s I could speak mandarin now to see the PRC Mistresses
Why would they charge less if there's buyer at 300-350? , Most of the locals SW are just doing it part time, so, based on the limited slots even at current rate, demand would probably exceed supply.

Lucky for some of us (those with simple fetishes) can opt for PRC for our kinks.
Occasionally, I would visit local
Old 11-04-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
most of their clients are not from sbf and they have regulars
iirc yui yura wei and caittrin are full time but not the rest so they are not pressured

some have playspace to maintain, some book atas hotel for incalls

i guess is you want them to speak english you have to pay more else bo bian
then again angmoh dommes usually charge 600/hour still more ex than local
Old 11-04-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Feeling depressed, why, Jessica on home leave, Huan is leaving tomorrow, xiao Mi. Left, mistress princess qi just left.. bad week!!

Hope more new ones will come
Old 11-04-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

DarrenJo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Why would they charge less if there's buyer at 300-350? , Most of the locals SW are just doing it part time, so, based on the limited slots even at current rate, demand would probably exceed supply.

Lucky for some of us (those with simple fetishes) can opt for PRC for our kinks.

Well, I still want to try a local domme just for the experience but I want to get a bang for my buck. Any bros can recommend a local domme who can do really good sissification / sissy training? It’s been a fetish I’ve really wanted to explore. So far most domme’s pictures are of their slaves topless which is not really exciting to me.
Old 12-04-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sebastian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakuyo View Post
She is still around, pm-ed you the contact bro
She is around but super hard to book , her rates are good and very very experimental in bed. Especially to the more extreme fetish
Old 12-04-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 8
Az284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenJo View Post
I hesitate to post because this question has been asked and answered multiple times. But we keep coming back to the topic of local domme pricing somehow.

Bros elementz and silverug have already made very good points so I'm just going to add my 2c worth. For context, I visit PRC dommes, local dommes, visiting dommes, overseas dommes when I travel. I truly enjoy them all - and have had good and bad experiences everywhere.

Quote:
While there are many subs on here, this forum is not the be-all and end-all of pro domme services in Singapore. So a lack of posting doesn’t necessarily indicate a lack of interest or session flow. Check twitter, telegram, fetlfe and you’ll see that the local dommes are happily engaging with both their usual and new subs there or going on overseas tours.

I really appreciate this forum for all the advice from lao jiaos, but sometimes worry it becomes an echo chamber due to a limited subset (pun intended) of subs posting. Consider this post my humble (long-winded) attempt to provide balance to our discussions.

The forum reviews move in cycles - I’ve gone back several years to look at postings for my own research, you’ll see this pattern time and again. When someone posts about one domme, you’ll get reviews which confirm and then it dies down. People see older reviews and think there is no need to post fresh ones etc.

Economics 101 - pricing is all about demand and supply. The supply of slots available is finite and the demand is there for local dommes. Pricing is set by the marginal consumer of domme services - this means the person most willing to pay for a limited asset gets it, not the person willing to pay the average price. Uncomfortable, unfortunate but true. Think car COE prices at their current peaks, which is an auction but has lessons for thinly-traded markets like domme sessions.

If local dommes are over-pricing relative to demand, don’t worry because the market will (over time) take care of itself. What does that mean? It means dommes who have over-priced will either have insufficient bookings to cover their monetary and opportunity costs or and they will just end up churning and dropping out of the scene in time.

What does the evidence actually show us? Some locals stay in the scene for long periods of time. Many drop out and there is a high attrition rate. Conclusion: those who stay are making enough for their own purposes long-term and are optimizing accordingly. That’s not to say there isn’t financial pressure - rental rates have been spiking everywhere for those who host etc. Competition from more PRC dommes is taking away volumes and keeps a lid on prices.

PRC dommes also respond to supply and demand. Once upon a time, 150 per hour was the max price I would expect to pay. Not long ago, you started seeing PRC dommes breaching the 200 mark. Honestly, who really thinks the PRC dommes won’t raise their prices if they can maintain or even cut their current volumes - they’re here to make what they can and go back when they’ve hit their targets. Ever wonder why PRCs don’t offer SM for the same price as massages + HJ? Yes - they need to pay for equipment, but they may end up doing less physical exertion with SM, they’re in more control of the session and guy. That’s because there’s a scarcity premium in SM vs. other MLs. PRC dommes keep their prices low because they optimize for high volumes.

Everytime someone complains about high prices on this forum of local dommes - there seems to be an undertone of the local dommes being somehow generally inferior in quality to overseas / PRC dommes, but having inflated price expectations compared to their “actual worth”.

This narrative is too simple. Reality is more complicated - there are quality dommes of every nationality. But more critically - different dommes do different things and look for their niche clients where they can charge their target price. If local dommes are generally not worth it for you, it’s good you know what you need - but they will have their own clients.

Value and therefore suitability of pricing is subjective. Kink is way more subjective than vanilla sessions. A foot sub may be willing to pay this much for better feet - for me, honestly I can’t tell the difference and won’t pay a premium. Is the foot sub somehow overpaying? No - because he gets his own value from the session. I personally won’t drink wine even if it’s offered to me free - it doesn’t mean the vineyard will cut price for me when they can sell for much higher price elsewhere.

Price and volume decisions cannot be separated. One US domme astutely told me - if she wants to do more sessions she reduces her price, less sessions then she ups her price. She is not a better or worse domme just because the price changes. As part-timers, many locals are constrained by the number of slots they can or want to provide. Many would prefer to focus on fewer sessions at higher price-points rather than more sessions at lower price points.

Cost-recovery for equipment and rental is one common reason cited why local dommes feel they need to price higher. I’m sure it matters - but to be honest, PRC dommes also have equipment and their rental to worry about. What effectively determines price is how they balance price-volume decisions.

All else equal, meaning if a PRC domme and local domme look the same, have the same skill level and maybe even both speak the same language, you’d expect the local domme to charge more. Why? The opportunity cost of time for local dommes is higher, they can go find a normal job for higher pay - you see this dynamic play out not just in SM but all across Vanilla SW and any other industry in Singapore.

What does this mean for those who feel they have been priced out of local dommes? No one wants to feel like they wasted their hard-earned cash. No one likes feeling poorer because of inflation. I sympathise - my financial situation goes up and down. It can change at any time and so I enjoy what I can, when I can. That’s life. Practically speaking, it means I’m now highly selective with which local dommes I session with, or I visit less frequently than I want to. The cost of error is higher, so I’m more careful. For myself, everytime I see a local domme who charges more than I would pay. I wish her well, tell myself I am not her target customer and move on. But there is no secret conspiracy to price-gouge subs among local dommes. Markets are amoral and impersonal - the prices you see reflect the market at work.

If you would like to test this for yourself, please go to the different FL Domes on this forum and compare prices accordingly between FL Dome L and FL Dome 1 and 2. Strangely enough - no one goes to FL Dome L (for Locals) and asks why they don't charge the same prices as FL Dome 1 (for Thais) and 2 (for PRCs).

Happy hunting guys! May we all make wise decisions and enjoy our kinks!

Last edited by Az284; 13-04-2023 at 12:16 AM.
Old 13-04-2023, 04:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post

Hello bro @silverug
Returned your Up
Cheers.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1