The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any bros good with MOM/ICA laws?

shall just go straight to the point:

have one siambu apparently got caught for working dome 1 before, never go jail only tio detention for 1 or 2 days (i can't remember)

now apparently she have lobang to take up a proper job with work permit in SG but worries it will be an issue that she has been in detention before

does any bros knows if getting a work permit is gonna be an issue for her?
Old 29-05-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any bros good with MOM/ICA laws?

Post this in discussion thread more respond there

To what I know, got caught for vice most likely will be banned
Old 05-06-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokekane View Post

have one siambu apparently got caught for working dome 1 before, never go jail only tio detention for 1 or 2 days (i can't remember)

now apparently she have lobang to take up a proper job with work permit in SG but worries it will be an issue that she has been in detention before
If I am the approving officer and with her bad record, I will not approve her WP

As mentioned by others, no harm trying, either reject or accept. U are her "bf"?
Old 06-06-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4237 / Power: 20
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, when you said she "got caught", was she convicted by law or just investigated?

If convicted, it will be harder but can still appeal. Then again it depends on what type of "proper job" you are talking about.

Will depend on the officer reviewing the case and how you present your case.
Old 06-06-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
Bro, when you said she "got caught", was she convicted by law or just investigated?

If convicted, it will be harder but can still appeal. Then again it depends on what type of "proper job" you are talking about.

Will depend on the officer reviewing the case and how you present your case.
Upped u back Thxs bro
Old 10-06-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
chariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

does any bros knows if getting a work permit is gonna be an issue for her?
There is no definite yes or no to this applications. The only thing for sure is the work permit she is applying for will have a very very very very slim chance of getting approved due to past record. Even situations less severe like overstay, or previous work permit cancelled by employer, also makes it harder for them to apply a new work permit.

So like some of the bros advised. Really just try only. But do not get hopes high. Because ICA / MOM dont reveal the black and white guidelines of how they approve.

I have siam bu friends really come for 4 days holiday, also no reason sent u-turn back to Thailand and black listed because they have been rejected entry before. But the blacklist doesnt mean they cannot enter again. Its just try lor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1