The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Instagram Outreach to Influencers to Bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanSG View Post
Siew Lup actress is another one , charge $1000 a few yrs back
If can only choose one, which one would you go for, Bro EvanSG?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 30-06-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Before i came to knew of cy***** b*b* , I would choose Melody Low, but now...

Carefully analyse the picture of cyn**** b*b* below, while those pair of knockers are obviously delicious, look at how slim her arms and waist are.

And just witness just how protruding and sexy those collarbones are too, which is why moi is more than willing to pay $10k a night with her if she were on sale
Old 30-06-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Oh right, forgot to attach
Old 30-06-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post

Oh right, forgot to attach
Ok! You win, Bro Loser---. Hands down. Heh heh!

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 30-06-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

jialat.....
Old 30-06-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Old 30-06-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Bro secretlurker, cyn**** b*b* claims she is 50kg, but i think she looks thinner than that ley

Looks more like 45kg if u ask me... So where did the remaining 5kg go??
Old 30-06-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Bro secretlurker, cyn**** b*b* claims she is 50kg, but i think she looks thinner than that ley

Looks more like 45kg if u ask me... So where did the remaining 5kg go??
neh neh lor haha
Old 30-06-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
Same girl, Bro secretlurker88?

Old 30-06-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanSG View Post
Siew Lup actress is another one , charge $1000 a few yrs back
Wow 1K for melody low seems like a bargain. Would gladly pay 10k for a night with her
Old 30-06-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Same girl, Bro secretlurker88?
yes bro same..
Old 01-07-2022, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
yes bro same..
Wow, Bro secretlurker88, she is a great catch!

Old 01-07-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Damn this 2 pic really nose bleed Sia… now I’m curious to know her IG too

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 01-07-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 6
octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!

Interesting topic. I dont know much about the recruitment scene in sg but when i boinked in KL i asked the girls how they came into this line. Almost all of them said they don't do this regularly but maybe a few times a year. The agents would scour the malaysia telegram party/ktv groups, instagram and fb and just ask the girls if they are interested in making extra money entertaining hnw local or foreign gentlemen. Then the girl would set their own rate, e.g. myr2.2k to 3.2k or 4.5k for influencers. If i were you i woukd pose as a new agent to reach out to the sg influencer and then if she says yes, you just turn up as a different person to boink la.
Old 01-07-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Wow, Bro secretlurker88, she is a great catch!
bro I didn't catch her la. haha. aiyo..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1