The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Fishbowl BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
likely not much girls back to work...
Labelle pre-covid days, 5 -6 pm is where you see most of the line up...
My fav timing for visit... sometimes eat dinner there (surprising the food is quite good) then go for a shot...
Labelle was one of my favourite mid-tier joint. Nice rooms and for a while, they had quite a good selection of ladies. Price also reasonable as compared to places like The Lord or Maria. Hoping for it to go back to pre-Covid days .
Old 29-06-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Best was Nataree pity it’s closed for good
Old 29-06-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 16
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Best was Nataree pity it’s closed for good
couldn't agree more. Nataree was my fav all time as well bro.

Heard that now Black Caviar/Maria/Emmanuelle/Alaina are in operation. Hopefully can experience when I go in early August.
Old 29-06-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

everytime people mentioned nataree, i missed the place so much i wanna cry
Old 30-06-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Even if the rooms are not tip top but the quality of girls and the huge number of girls and the low to high prices range made Nataree a legend that has never been surpassed by other MPs. When Nataree was around, if I am in Bangkok for 2 weeks, I would only go to Nataree every day, nowhere else. Because it is the best place to go, choose, fuck, pay and go for a very decent price and with usually decent service from the girls. Will there ever by another place like Nataree? After Nataree is gone, my every night hangout is Thermae...but of course while there are some hits...it is never the same...never the same....
Old 30-06-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Fishbowl BKK

If you miss Nataree, you could try S Botan. It's open. The house fee has reportedly jumped from 300/60 to 360. That's what you give the papasan to pay the counter/cashier. You pay the provider B700 in the room after the deed. Life all Thai parlors, a maid will enter to collect your tip.

Usually they make newcomer foreigners pay the total B1,060 upfront. To avoid possible scams, be absolutely sure that your girl understands that you've already prepaid her share, otherwise the papasan may fake paying B1,060 and pocket B700, like what happened to me. The girl blocked me from leaving and went ballistic, thinking that I was trying to stiff her. As a matter of fact, her attitude and service throughout the session was consumed by fear that she might not get paid at the end.
Old 01-07-2022, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Fishbowl BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
If you miss Nataree, you could try S Botan. It's open. The house fee has reportedly jumped from 300/60 to 360. That's what you give the papasan to pay the counter/cashier. You pay the provider B700 in the room after the deed. Life all Thai parlors, a maid will enter to collect your tip.

Usually they make newcomer foreigners pay the total B1,060 upfront. To avoid possible scams, be absolutely sure that your girl understands that you've already prepaid her share, otherwise the papasan may fake paying B1,060 and pocket B700, like what happened to me. The girl blocked me from leaving and went ballistic, thinking that I was trying to stiff her. As a matter of fact, her attitude and service throughout the session was consumed by fear that she might not get paid at the end.
This is those hybrid massage like Hi Class Ratchada where the girls/women can do massage and then do special also, right. The masseurs don't have to do FJ if they don't want to.
https://g$$$$$l/maps/7ZMvu7fY3TpqoeD86
Not straight pay and must fcuk type like Nataree and the other MPs
Old 01-07-2022, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Fishbowl BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Even if the rooms are not tip top but the quality of girls and the huge number of girls and the low to high prices range made Nataree a legend that has never been surpassed by other MPs. When Nataree was around, if I am in Bangkok for 2 weeks, I would only go to Nataree every day, nowhere else. Because it is the best place to go, choose, fuck, pay and go for a very decent price and with usually decent service from the girls. Will there ever by another place like Nataree? After Nataree is gone, my every night hangout is Thermae...but of course while there are some hits...it is never the same...never the same....
Never liked Nataree cos of the horrible rooms and the few times I was there, quality of girls were not great not of my preferred model type. I think Nataree type is petite, young
Much prefer Emmanuelle, Poseidon, Utopia, Long Beach
Old 01-07-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post

hows the quality?
old girls or syts?
Old 01-07-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
hows the quality?
old girls or syts?
Both, but not really old, like Biwa. Can't beat this MP for the price.

Note that the customers are almost 100% locals. So the regulars know the hot girls and their badge numbers. They also know the papasans. They'll come in and ask their favorite PPS who's working today or if a particular girl is working. If the girl is upstairs with a customer, he'll book the girl with the PPS. Other guys will wait until they see a hot girl come down with a customer and tell a PPS to get her.

In other words, the best girls tend to get nabbed before they even have a chance to return to the fishbowl.
Old 01-07-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonglah View Post
This is those hybrid massage like Hi Class Ratchada where the girls/women can do massage and then do special also, right. The masseurs don't have to do FJ if they don't want to.
https://g$$$$$l/maps/7ZMvu7fY3TpqoeD86
Not straight pay and must fcuk type like Nataree and the other MPs
Massage? What massage? What do you think you're paying the girl 700 baht for?

If you want a massage, go to the floor upstairs (it was open pre-pandemic).
Old 05-07-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jitaoblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
couldn't agree more. Nataree was my fav all time as well bro.

Heard that now Black Caviar/Maria/Emmanuelle/Alaina are in operation. Hopefully can experience when I go in early August.
Nataree was the best man!! afew years back.. met a syt in macau who use work at Nataree.. the memories
Old 07-07-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 2
yaowaratboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

now july already hows the update there? i only went poseidon once before covid then never go thailand already would like to explore new places next trip
Old 08-07-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
pinkniprunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there was one at Huai Khwang MRT called cleopatra ? now become condo ?
Old 08-07-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
wankandwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaowaratboy View Post
now july already hows the update there? i only went poseidon once before covid then never go thailand already would like to explore new places next trip
no updates on the massage places from me, but life basically almost back to normal because restrictions pratically no more liao maybe the crowd not as much as before and you can see the recovery stage where alot of shops not opened or permanently closed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1