The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcrossit View Post
visited a HJ massage joint at the south.
( had bad reviews with some bros here )

but i needed a massage more than a HJ.
there's a new girl that started working so i opt for her.

after the massage she proceeded with the HJ.. but probably new and eager to please , she catbath me as well during the HJ.. that got me really horny and managed to unsnapped her bra and quickly pull up her uniform.

was happily sucking her tits until she was trying hard not to moan too loud. and i whispered " i want you to blow me. i pay extra" she looked at me and without waiting for a reply i gently pushed her head down and she opened my mouth.

In my head i was like "what a score" this was a HJ spa and the room doors have windows and this ML was blowing me got me.

the jialat thing..5 mins into it, her china colleague opened the door and said " in chinese, only use hands! you cannot do this! "

putting this as one of the most anti climatic moments of 2022 for me
Hahaha this type of shop afraid of any sudden check by the police thats why they only provide hj, which can easily cover up with towel.
Old 30-06-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
visited a HJ massage joint at the south.
( had bad reviews with some bros here )

but i needed a massage more than a HJ.
there's a new girl that started working so i opt for her.

after the massage she proceeded with the HJ.. but probably new and eager to please , she catbath me as well during the HJ.. that got me really horny and managed to unsnapped her bra and quickly pull up her uniform.

was happily sucking her tits until she was trying hard not to moan too loud. and i whispered " i want you to blow me. i pay extra" she looked at me and without waiting for a reply i gently pushed her head down and she opened my mouth.

In my head i was like "what a score" this was a HJ spa and the room doors have windows and this ML was blowing me got me.

the jialat thing..5 mins into it, her china colleague opened the door and said " in chinese, only use hands! you cannot do this! "

putting this as one of the most anti climatic moments of 2022 for me
New girl? Make friends with her, Bro Xcrossit. Who knows maybe got other chance?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 30-06-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
Xcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
New girl? Make friends with her, Bro Xcrossit. Who knows maybe got other chance?

good idea. maybe will go back and ask for number.
its a 5 mins walk from my place. just hope she doesn't stop the catbath service.
Old 30-06-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12234 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
its a 5 mins walk from my place. just hope she doesn't stop the catbath service.
Yes, old proverb/idiom : " strike when the iron is hot "

Sharing:

Had some encounters with new masseuses.

When they are "new" to the trade and SG, making friends with them are easier. Some acquired their massage licenses in SG. Invited them to dinners/suppers. More than half willing to come for dinners/suppers.

They informed initially they were overwhelmed by seeing/massage/touching so many bodies & penises first time in their lives. Many said their panties were wetted now and then.

After working 2 to 3 months, many replied they are numbed except one or twice. It was harder to jio them out for dinners/suppers. Perhaps the masseuses have more richer guys to "look after their backs".
Old 30-06-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Does the room door is with window? If not then just do it haha
Old 30-06-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
Yes, old proverb/idiom : " strike when the iron is hot "

Sharing:

Had some encounters with new masseuses.

When they are "new" to the trade and SG, making friends with them are easier. Some acquired their massage licenses in SG. Invited them to dinners/suppers. More than half willing to come for dinners/suppers.

They informed initially they were overwhelmed by seeing/massage/touching so many bodies & penises first time in their lives. Many said their panties were wetted now and then.

After working 2 to 3 months, many replied they are numbed except one or twice. It was harder to jio them out for dinners/suppers. Perhaps the masseuses have more richer guys to "look after their backs".
You are correct, Bro candle2000. Have to catch them when they are still green and new to the trade/environment. Plus if we more "gentlemen" then we win already.

By the time they get seasoned, no matter how gentleman you are also "useless" already. Just my thoughts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Does the room door is with window? If not then just do it haha
Yes Bro wanfulou! Whack only la!
Quote:
Like what the above bros say, Bro Xcrossit: don't miss out on a good opportunity!

Catbath + HJ is a heavenly feeling bro. At the very least, you cum shiok shiok one.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 30-06-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=SerflySGR;21416329]
You are correct, Bro candle2000. Have to catch them when they are still green and new to the trade/environment. Plus if we more "gentlemen" then we win already.

By the time they get seasoned, no matter how gentleman you are also "useless" already. Just my thoughts.
Haha yes totally agree, once they seasoned, means they already seen all the ugly side of the world, then no way you can sian her already. At that time is all about the money, highest bidder wins.
Old 30-06-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Haha yes totally agree, once they seasoned, means they already seen all the ugly side of the world, then no way you can sian her already. At that time is all about the money, highest bidder wins.
It's very hard to find those "fresh off the boat" one, Bro wanfulou.

If can dapat, better faster grab and develop. Before it's too late.

Old 30-06-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Those days, especially in the early to mid 90s, JB truly a cheong cowboy town...sometimes we go papaya garden hopping up to 2-3 venues in a night...

Good memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa101666 View Post
Sounds like the previous 大陆 shop at balestier lol

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 07-07-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Pls continue to share your jialat story here.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 18-07-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

May not be as jialat as other stories but just wanna share

Back then when I was still fresh out of NS and on a trip with a few friends in Phuket, we went for a massage. We didnt really aim for extras so we just picked a random shop and I got a guy to massage me. At that time I was innocent and evergreen, never really thought much so just proceeded for the massage.

At first I was lying on my stomach with my underwear on while he massaged my thighs, then he slowly removed my underwear. No idea what is the normal procedure so I just let him do it, till now I still have no idea if "legit" massages actually take off your underwear in Thailand (bros please enlighten). Therafter as he massaged he kept brushing against my cock. I just assumed it was normal to have such touches but around that time I had just managed to retract my foreskin, so it was damn sensitive. His brushes basically made me hard (im not gay at all but it was too sensitive) and retracted my foreskin even further. At this point I wanted to stop this but as I was only separated from my friends with just curtains, I didnt wanna make a scene and let them know, so I just continued and prayed for it to end like a loser.

After I turned around, my dick was basically now rock hard with the foreskin fully retracted, now he was basically touching all the sensitive areas and I could feel the unthinkable surge coming. Then came that stupid question and I frantically tried to gesture NO NO NO but still trying to keep it down. but he continue to give me that stupid "pleaseee" look and now was stroking me. I tried to grab his arm but it was too late... and I busted a huge nut.

So yea, my first ever Hj was to a guy..... at least he didnt seek tips for that I guess
Old 19-07-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
Ttelda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post

Back then when I was still fresh out of NS and on a trip with a few friends in Phuket, we went for a massage. We didnt really aim for extras so we just picked a random shop and I got a guy to massage me. At that time I was innocent and evergreen, never really thought much so just proceeded for the massage.

At first I was lying on my stomach with my underwear on while he massaged my thighs, then he slowly removed my underwear. No idea what is the normal procedure so I just let him do it, till now I still have no idea if "legit" massages actually take off your underwear in Thailand (bros please enlighten). Therafter as he massaged he kept brushing against my cock. I just assumed it was normal to have such touches but around that time I had just managed to retract my foreskin, so it was damn sensitive. His brushes basically made me hard (im not gay at all but it was too sensitive) and retracted my foreskin even further. At this point I wanted to stop this but as I was only separated from my friends with just curtains, I didnt wanna make a scene and let them know, so I just continued and prayed for it to end like a loser.

After I turned around, my dick was basically now rock hard with the foreskin fully retracted, now he was basically touching all the sensitive areas and I could feel the unthinkable surge coming. Then came that stupid question and I frantically tried to gesture NO NO NO but still trying to keep it down. but he continue to give me that stupid "pleaseee" look and now was stroking me. I tried to grab his arm but it was too late... and I busted a huge nut.

So yea, my first ever Hj was to a guy..... at least he didnt seek tips for that I guess
I bet that's the first and last time you got HJ by a guy
Old 19-07-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

During my NS days, used to man CCTV for my camp which was located at ulu place especially the back area, so it was common that ppl would drive and park near there. Once we spot that, we will immediately drive out and park in front of their car so they can't leave. Caught many. This was before the days of camera HP, imagine the things we saw.
Old 19-07-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

After that, you manage to try massage in Thailand to find out again?
Old 20-07-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

I had similar experience before. This was NS days also. But I’m brunei during R&R after the exercise. I tot I had an aunty for massage. Didn’t bother too much also. “She” was giving me teasing massage. I was enjoying it then. Flip over, she pull down my shorts and give me bbbj str8 away. That time I innocent, so quickly say no. Then “she” reply me with a very manly “sorry sorry”. That’s when my kkj also turn soft.

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1