The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-06-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by balo987 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/baby-massage/

Any MRs bro? Cheers for the share!
Saw that Bro Beddecisions shared that he had a very good first session. And gave benefit of doubts for 2nd session due to that time of the month for Baby. That’s a fair MR.

Personally she worked well within my rotation list. Honestly she is good with her hands. Love how she moans and how she lean against me when doing the deed. The GFE is still high for me. YMMV. And I totally dig her looks. WYSIWYG. For me phone usage (if any) was not a concern as uncle needs to rest. But if bros are affected let her know. Quite sure she will refrain after your gentle reminder.

On a side note, time to revisit BiEr for a last hurrah and probably Cz too.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 30-06-2022 at 03:34 PM.
Old 30-06-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
I had a very good first session with her but second session onwards, she didn’t feel as engaged and was frequently using phone to reply messages and using one hand to massage only (no such nonsense during the first session).

Later found out that it was her time of the month so it could’ve affected her energy level. But after that 2nd session, urge to RTM drop a lot.
Omg the dreaded 1 hand massage and the other playing with phone lol..

Honestly speaking u dun have be to face down at all from the start for MLs like her.. Their massage also neither here nor there.. You’d be better off being face up and doing sensual stuff to each other lol..

I did try her once and while she’s decent, she did not have any particular trait which was worth a RTM for me..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-06-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Remember you asked how tall is Coco. She is taller than Jessica, who is at least 1.7m
[sboyimage]
Yumz!!! I've got a slight fetish for tall, leggy girls. So much more real estate to journey through before lavishing the most private property
Old 30-06-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
On a side note, time to revisit BiEr for a last hurrah and probably Cz too.

I've up my visit frequency with Bi Er already. Perhaps another 2 more times and bye bye... sigh.

Haven't seen CZ since her predicament. You mean she also will have to leave soon?
Old 30-06-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

All the talks about leggy girls and one handed massage made me recall my session with sugar.

Nice girl, over all she looks good and her body somehow reminded me of tian niu. Nice nubile body which is really proportionate.

Massage was okay but there was quite a fair bit of one handed though it stopped when sensual started, sensual normal vanilla nothing special... managed to roam south outside her panties. The head massage at the end was one of the better ones I had.

Overall session is good but I won't rtm due to location. Haven't been around there since MLX shifted.

Zara
Old 30-06-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
The girl I went to spoke perfect English some more with US accent!!! Bros seems to like to have a good conversation now a days….lol…she was able to give Crypto investing and Trading tips..lol
Bro, is she still around? PM me if so. Thanks.
Old 30-06-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I've up my visit frequency with Bi Er already. Perhaps another 2 more times and bye bye... sigh.

Haven't seen CZ since her predicament. You mean she also will have to leave soon?
Don’t really know how much deets she want to share. Lest Fellow bros see me as her WK or mouthpiece. Do drop her a “hello” on WeChat. By the way she changed her WeChat contact too. So if you received her notification she still remembered you. 😄
Old 30-06-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Don’t really know how much deets she want to share. Lest Fellow bros see me as her WK or mouthpiece. Do drop her a “hello” on WeChat. By the way she changed her WeChat contact too. So if you received her notification she still remembered you. 😄
The old WC the last moments is 26th June?

Zara
Old 30-06-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
CaptainCharisma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

visited her last week
for me, had gd vibe n service
panty on not an issue
like her 'new' place cos its near my ofc
but still no great urge to rtm
Old 30-06-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
The old WC the last moments is 26th June?
Mine shows 29 June.
Old 30-06-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:

Interesting observation. Bro SMRTLTD said it was a decent session while Bro CaptainCharisma said Gd Vibes and Svcs but not Enuff to RTM.

Just curious. Actually how often does fellow bros RTM? Or RTM simply just means good enuff to return ? But can be weeks or months apart. Guess it also depends how often bros cheong. With borders opening up we have to agree we have a lot more options than before. And rightly as many bros pointed out, this batch of vanilla needs to up their game.

Anyway to summarize to answer Bro Balo987. Baby is no landmine unless Your kryptonite is phone usage. Otherwise try her and let us know how’s the session.
Old 30-06-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
All the talks about leggy girls and one handed massage made me recall my session with sugar.

The head massage at the end was one of the better ones I had.
haha coz she was formerly a beautician. was trained in head and face massage.
Old 30-06-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Interesting observation. Bro SMRTLTD said it was a decent session while Bro CaptainCharisma said Gd Vibes and Svcs but not Enuff to RTM.

Just curious. Actually how often does fellow bros RTM? Or RTM simply just means good enuff to return ? But can be weeks or months apart. Guess it also depends how often bros cheong. With borders opening up we have to agree we have a lot more options than before. And rightly as many bros pointed out, this batch of vanilla needs to up their game.

Anyway to summarize to answer Bro Balo987. Baby is no landmine unless Your kryptonite is phone usage. Otherwise try her and let us know how’s the session.
I used to RTM a week later for those MLs I really liked, but after getting not so satisfactory services from them the second time round, my RTM period has been extended to at least three weeks or more. I used to chiong once or twice per week, but has since cut to down to once per week.

Nowadays my preference is to visit MLs who haven't been here for long, their services tend to be better at least for the first time you visit them.
Old 30-06-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

for me I visited her once and I'd RTM her if I run out of options. but coz she's popular, when I run out of options, she is likely unavailable on short notice also. so very hard to RTM also. haha
Old 30-06-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Bro, are you refering to Bi Er? I think I still have her old WC, not the new one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1