The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

First time going to vietnam and want to go to a beach area. Research Phu Quoc but seems like nothing much to do there and lots of rubbish.

Anyone got recommendation? Beach and some fun places nearby?

I heard HCM has some songkran celebrations too, do other parts of vietnam have it?

Thanks for help!
Old 24-03-2017, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I full y disagreed...

Frankly I also dunno the reply to your this question ==> you full already but y still disagreed...............

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 24-03-2017, 07:47 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
International Politics...we cannot bother lah...just let them say whatever they want...me not keen to visit PRC or anywhere near...

Unfortunately we can't all live like frogs in a well sooner or later in one way or another the ripple effect will be felt by everybody as a result of their selfish actions

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 24-03-2017, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Fully wrong answer...

Haiz the mighty One is so hard to please........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 24-03-2017, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
See Mr XaoNN...
Quote:
mr xoa...xnn.com president...

Sarpork sarpork your most favorite website sarpork sarpork!!!!!

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 24-03-2017, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha...very true and correct answer...

Only thing is that got to warn them is "don't chew"!!!!!!!

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 24-03-2017, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha...only for you lah...since you said no time to bet...then I help you to bet lor...

No leh I scared...... caused you say how much I bet you also makan....... like that I sure lose.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 24-03-2017, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
why why tell me why...you can buy me love too...

Your latest fetish is scary, this emoticon says it all ==>

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 24-03-2017, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
aiyo...me no go such places...me go local cheapo places...

Cheapo local places same same, many years ago when they still have the big night market in Q10, supposed to be closed to all traffic but those idiotic bikes still squeeze in, worst still the space in between the 2 rows of stalls are already so narrow cannot even walk liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 24-03-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
First time going to vietnam and want to go to a beach area. Research Phu Quoc but seems like nothing much to do there and lots of rubbish.

I heard HCM has some songkran celebrations too, do other parts of vietnam have it?

Thanks for help!

If you go Wetnam first time why would you want to go to the beach leh??? Sinkie already 360 deg all surrounded by waters & loads of beaches liao, or you are really a Jap???

Anyway if thats your thing go nearby Vung Tau about 2hrs from HCM but the winds are quite strong and sands tends to blow into practically everything

Have never heard that HCM got such celebrations before so cant help here

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 24-03-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post

Thanks for help!
First time go vietnam and you want go beach...tell us how long you intend to stay...

HCM dun hv Songkran...other parts also dun have...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
If you go Wetnam first time why would you want to go to the beach leh??? Sinkie already 360 deg all surrounded by waters & loads of beaches liao, or you are really a Jap??? ;

Anyway if thats your thing go nearby Vung Tau about 2hrs from HCM but the winds are quite strong and sands tends to blow into practically everything

Have never heard that HCM got such celebrations before so cant help here ;

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
haha...when I replied above I never read your reply...haha...&&

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-03-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Frankly I also dunno the reply to your this question ==> you full already but y still disagreed...............

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
haha...not important...just move on...

Old 24-03-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Unfortunately we can't all live like frogs in a well sooner or later in one way or another the ripple effect will be felt by everybody as a result of their selfish actions

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
still I cannot be bothered wat dun concern me...

Old 24-03-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haiz the mighty One is so hard to please........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
easi mah...anyway not important...

Old 24-03-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sarpork sarpork your most favorite website sarpork sarpork!!!!!

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
sarpork your own xnn.com...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1