The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 30-06-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
slientasshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Times like this, i wonder will her female colleagues tell her abt her visible
thong they just bitch behind her back. last time my office, got 1 aunty
will actually baotoh and even jio the guys to bio.
the lady prob knew her undies gonma show. come on, who will wear a coloured panties underneath a white skirt/pants? moreover a translucent ones
Old 30-06-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Psecretside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Just saw this today. Was at a tourist attraction and there was an Asian tourist, not sure if Korean or Chinese in a red dress and sunglasses. Her shoe had problems so she sat down on some stone steps while her boyfriend stand beside her. I see liao, hurry position myself in front, wah got an eyefull of pink. Too bad can't snap anything coz her boyfriend was there.
Old 30-06-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Such experience is really unforgettable and priceless...especially when it is unexpected and unplanned...congrats bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
My friend is in the construction industry. One day he called me to ask whether can help send some stuff to him as his staff is down with COVID. Well, friend call for help then bo pian la. I went down to him office to collect a box of electrical stuff and deliver to this shop he is renovating. I went there then realised that this is a spa.

What a freaking experience! Sometimes doing a good deed will results in something rewarding also…

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 30-06-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Such experience is really unforgettable and priceless...especially when it is unexpected and unplanned...congrats bro...

Haha! Just go out more and interact. During the peak of covid, nearly 0 massage/ encounter…
Old 01-07-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 13
simikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
My friend is in the construction industry. One day he called me to ask whether can help send some stuff to him as his staff is down with COVID. Well, friend call for help then bo pian la. I went down to him office to collect a box of electrical stuff and deliver to this shop he is renovating. I went there then realised that this is a spa.

Ding Dong! A sexy milf open the door and I just went in. I observed that her top is rather loose (those type you can bio from the top and bottom) and can “sense that her neh neh is sizeable”. My friend insisted he wants to buy me dinner for my help but have to wait for him to settle his electrical job. Next moment the milf pour me some drink and accidentally bend down and I saw a bit of her 2 creamy tits. A bit bored to wait for my friend to finish work so I just told him I go nearby massage. The milf overheard and say why need to go somewhere else massage since this is a spa. I was reluctant because they are still doing renovation and a bit dusty here and there. In the end, I sort of obliged.

During my massage, I realised that the milf has a few massage shops in SG and MY. I can say her massage skill is equivalent to May. During my massage, I keep praising her in terms of skills, brain and beauty. I made her so happy until she decided to juagen for me (she said she usually do counter and don’t massage and juagen).

I was quite happy until she started juagen. It was those like pain till your cock cannot stand type.. wa lan! If you think LLJ and Coco’s juagen are painful, this one is worst….For that 15 mins, I was groaning in pain. She said a lot of blockage and old already will have problem. She naughtily bend down to let me have a look at her cleavage.

She spent the next 2-3 mins stroking my cock sensually until I cannot take it and try to grab her tits from below her tops. Wa lan eh! She was totally braless and she has a pair of C cups with eraser nipples. She used her hand to cover my mouth and asked me not to talk.

She took off her top totally and threw it to the sides. I played with her nipples until they are fully erected. She shoved her tits into my mouth and asked me to suck them…she led my hand into her mini skirt and let me play with her pussy….

老板娘:啊!这样玩就好,不要出来。。晚上回家干死你老婆。。。
BNN:被你那么玩,不出来会憋死。。
老板娘:真的要出吗?

She continue stroking me sensually until I erupted a huge wave of cumshot…Bang! My cum flew everywhere like a volcano….

BNN: 妈啊!射那么多!
老板娘:你搞到我那么爽!如果不是来大姨妈,搞死你

She told me die die cannot tell my friend about what she did. She continue to put on her loose top and then walk out like nothing happen….She gave me her number but told me no more “massage”. She said if go to Malaysia, can anytime jio her out to eat and drink. She will run between both SG and MY but we take it as we don’t know each other in SG and only meet in MY.

What a freaking experience! Sometimes doing a good deed will results in something rewarding also…

Bro, power.. duno her MY shop worth to visit
Old 01-07-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
westernwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psecretside View Post
Just saw this today. Was at a tourist attraction and there was an Asian tourist, not sure if Korean or Chinese in a red dress and sunglasses. Her shoe had problems so she sat down on some stone steps while her boyfriend stand beside her. I see liao, hurry position myself in front, wah got an eyefull of pink. Too bad can't snap anything coz her boyfriend was there.
Store the image in your mind haha
Old 01-07-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Link is no longer live bro... do you have alternate link (main FB page)?
Old 02-07-2022, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

From my perspective, there is no peeping or accidental……When we dress, we know what we are doing and how much we should expose

For example
In office, always fully buttoned with suit and pants/ long skirt, no cleavage. You don’t want your subordinates to see anything whenever you are coaching them etc…

After work, if you are meeting some old friends, you may loosen a bit (unbutton 1 button) and dump your jacket in the car etc…

If I am out for ladies night, we will be a bit naughty…Wearing more low cut, body hugging, shorter skirt etc…..

Going DND alone and with spouse also different.

Just my personal perspective. If a women don’t want to let you see anything, you won’t. But ironically, life is strange. Sometimes my BFF is pissed because some old, ugly dude keep staring at her cleavage. But she is happy when some handsome dude do it openly…aiyo! Bias right but who don’t like pretty women and charming men?

I told her to chill because men look at us because we are attractive. If they don’t look at us, then we worry. Just some eye candy for them, not as if we are doing anything with them…
Old 02-07-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12267 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just my personal perspective. If a women donÂ’t want to let you see anything, you won’t. But ironically, life is strange. Sometimes my BFF is pissed because some old, ugly dude keep staring at her cleavage. But she is happy when some handsome dude do it openly…aiyo! Bias right but who donÂ’t like pretty women and charming men?
Yah ! Old bird understands about women . Many are cock teasers especially when the heat is on them. Women too choose their preys. Of course men with great resources can get the women but at times not the ones they desire most are not within their goal.

Women women when they like you.......you are in heaven

Women women when they love you.......time to run if the men are not committed to marry them.
Old 02-07-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Link is no longer live bro... do you have alternate link (main FB page)?
Got removed

https://fb.watch/d-qgQ9wKTL/

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 02-07-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very nice share bro ah rat. Looks like she's smooth down there!
Old 02-07-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 3
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all
Smooth and clean, niceee
Thanks for sharing bro

Quote:
Old 02-07-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:

Very nice bro.

Almost almost.

Old 02-07-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Very nice bro.

Almost almost.

https://fb.watch/d-LKoIlhhw/

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 02-07-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cool Share bro. Upped points..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1