The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 19
shanshen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

no idea on great wall htl.

Golden Lustre (4 star) is just next to the "happening village called xian si chun".
Right across the road and less than 100 meter away for action whereby u can get oneshot for 150.

phone 0755 8225 2888, rmb 406 after discount
Old 19-04-2007, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 19
break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
By the ways thanks
i think i already book the greatwall hotel at shenzhen at rmb390
any ideas for this greatwall hotel ? people comment was found not bad
Hope to hear from you how's that hotel. Can keep me options open...
Old 20-04-2007, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by break78 View Post
Hope to hear from you how's that hotel. Can keep me options open...
no choice lo , brother
need to be the white mouse this time
Old 22-04-2007, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
simplyfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wonder why no bros wanna take up my offer to meet up in SZ? mb im just not well known enough here bah .. anyway i do know of a few nice hotel in the area be it near huaqiang or luohu.. pricing from 200+ to 300+, cos i have stayed there b4... currently am staying in apartment in guomao for the last six months... do drop me pm if need more info... just glad to be of any help... cheers..
Old 24-04-2007, 03:01 PM
Samster

GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyfun View Post
wonder why no bros wanna take up my offer to meet up in SZ? mb im just not well known enough here bah .. anyway i do know of a few nice hotel in the area be it near huaqiang or luohu.. pricing from 200+ to 300+, cos i have stayed there b4... currently am staying in apartment in guomao for the last six months... do drop me pm if need more info... just glad to be of any help... cheers..
brother , i think seldom people meet up at sz la , most of them like to meet up at CP , if you want i can meet up with at sz but where to go brother
any good / great place to cheong?
Old 25-04-2007, 08:01 PM
Samster

finally , book the hotel the landmark shenzhen 5 star , at rmb 575 only
Old 26-04-2007, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
finally , book the hotel the landmark shenzhen 5 star , at rmb 575 only
Bro,

U got a good price liao....

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 26-04-2007, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Bro,

U got a good price liao....
yeah , brother , under company rate
if you want me help also can
Old 26-04-2007, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
samhk8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
brother , i think seldom people meet up at sz la , most of them like to meet up at CP , if you want i can meet up with at sz but where to go brother
any good / great place to cheong?
I think Shenzhen is just too near Hong Kong and is affected by the same type of "rat race" mentality although Shenzhen is better in terms of space and cost of living than HK. Well, we should try to arrange for a meet in Luohu area for all interested---count me in.
Old 26-04-2007, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhk8 View Post
I think Shenzhen is just too near Hong Kong and is affected by the same type of "rat race" mentality although Shenzhen is better in terms of space and cost of living than HK. Well, we should try to arrange for a meet in Luohu area for all interested---count me in.
sure , bro , no problem
you station at shenzhen ? or just for holidays ?
Old 11-05-2007, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
climaxman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

I will be in SZ from 29 May in Nan shan. Any1 wanna meeton 3 June??

thanks
Old 12-05-2007, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
yeah , brother , under company rate
if you want me help also can
Bro,

Thanks, I will let U know soon, as I am planning to go SZ on July or Aug to see my house and mei mei...

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 12-05-2007, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bhs72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo bro...

i had been to sz a few times....if u need some recommendation, i think that laodifang hotel is quite ok...at 180~200rmb....walk-in rate....if u wanna save money, stay in the one next to it, named pingru...only 120rmb....

i like laodifang ('old place') mainly because of the location...i was in sz once for near a month.....because the hotel is at chunfeng lu.... u get plenty of sauna nearby, proper and improper.....and the famous "FACE" pub is just minutes away......a lot of OKTs nearby as well.....so far, no trouble with their service but still, be wary when ones overseas...

u can also walk 5~10 mins....to high class pub 'jade and pearl' (feicuimingzhu) or to shopping areas where at nites, u see a lot of village pros.....

hoep it helps!
Old 12-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhs72 View Post
yo bro...

i had been to sz a few times....if u need some recommendation, i think that laodifang hotel is quite ok...at 180~200rmb....walk-in rate....if u wanna save money, stay in the one next to it, named pingru...only 120rmb....

i like laodifang ('old place') mainly because of the location...i was in sz once for near a month.....because the hotel is at chunfeng lu.... u get plenty of sauna nearby, proper and improper.....and the famous "FACE" pub is just minutes away......a lot of OKTs nearby as well.....so far, no trouble with their service but still, be wary when ones overseas...

u can also walk 5~10 mins....to high class pub 'jade and pearl' (feicuimingzhu) or to shopping areas where at nites, u see a lot of village pros.....

hoep it helps!

Brother the high class pub jade and pearl inside got what ?

can hunt for girl or not ?

chun feng lu is it at luohu area ? where huh , mind to tell more

thanks
Old 12-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bhs72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hiya....

yes...certainly can hunt for gals....but some of them can be 'professionals'...
it is just a disco pub which is opened by a high-class nite club by the same name....

it is not cheap for the locals.....at 30`50rmb per drink, i think? but certainly one of the places where you find the most pretty gals (although i must say that in SZ, gals not really pretty, especially when compared to SH, BJ)

yes...chunfeng lu is at louhu.....10~15mins walk from the main train station....in my opinion, very strategic place

i was there once for a few weeks by myself....and everyday, basically what i did was : sauna, massage, pub, nite club, chickening....hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1