The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 3
Strongsperm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStrongsperm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Pull Back Foreskin or Retract Back Foreskin

Hi Bros

I realised that some guys actually pulled back their penis foreskin all the time even when they are wearing their underwear. I noticed it at the toilets when they took out their penises whilst urinating.

Some guys will not pull back their foreskins at all and urinate. You can see the skin covering their penises. However there are some guys who will only pulled back their foreskins when urinating (maybe for better aim so that it won't spray to other places and for comfort) and pulled it back after urinating. The motion of pulling the foreskin back and forth after urinating looks like they are masturbating. It should also gives them a brief pleasure.

I have also seen guys who are circumcised actually wash their penises at the basins after urinating. They will splashed splashed water on their penises with their hands at the basins and when you walked past them, you can actually see their penises on the mirror's reflection.

Do you guys pulled back your foreskin all the time even when you wear your underwear? Or only pull back your foreskin when urinating and retract it back after urinating? Or you leave your foreskin on all the time whilst urinating or not?Don't you all feel uncomfortable when the foreskin is pulled back all the time? Aren't the penis' head a bit pricking or painful?
Old 09-02-2022, 01:05 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pull Back Foreskin or Retract Back Foreskin

Those who look as if their foreskin is pulled back are probably circumcised.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-02-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongsperm View Post
Hi Bros

I realised that some guys actually pulled back their penis foreskin all the time even when they are wearing their underwear. I noticed it at the toilets when they took out their penises whilst urinating.

Some guys will not pull back their foreskins at all and urinate. You can see the skin covering their penises. However there are some guys who will only pulled back their foreskins when urinating (maybe for better aim so that it won't spray to other places and for comfort) and pulled it back after urinating. The motion of pulling the foreskin back and forth after urinating looks like they are masturbating. It should also gives them a brief pleasure.

I have also seen guys who are circumcised actually wash their penises at the basins after urinating. They will splashed splashed water on their penises with their hands at the basins and when you walked past them, you can actually see their penises on the mirror's reflection.

Do you guys pulled back your foreskin all the time even when you wear your underwear? Or only pull back your foreskin when urinating and retract it back after urinating? Or you leave your foreskin on all the time whilst urinating or not?Don't you all feel uncomfortable when the foreskin is pulled back all the time? Aren't the penis' head a bit pricking or painful?
Foreskin was suppose to be pulled back, why should it be uncomfortable?

Kinda funny questions, you write as if you are not a guy.

I'd say individual preferences.
Old 09-02-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongsperm View Post
Hi Bros

stop looking at other people dick in toilet please.
so embarrassing.
Old 10-02-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

is this a gay thread? Why look at other people's dick so closely lol
Old 10-02-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future

Try both ways and use the one more comfortable for you la. No need create thread and follow majority one
Old 10-02-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

simi kkj topic is this?
can we talk about pussy and labia instead?
Old 10-02-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13132 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Now i need to stand closer to the urinal to pee.
Old 10-02-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Now I think I better use the cubicles from today onwards...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerman881 View Post
Now i need to stand closer to the urinal to pee.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 10-02-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

If someone watch me like that I will spray him
Old 10-02-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 17
shroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to behold

Wait a minute??? Someone checks out dicks at public restrooms???? That's sooooooo gay.

Long ago we had communal showers and even during NS days back then we had camps where the shower was spigots that came off the wall, no cubicles or separating walls, we just never looked.
Old 10-02-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40202 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/man-record...065201296.html

Is tat u ?

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1