The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3537 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute
Camping for more
Old 20-06-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I asked the same question. Generally non financial contributions are considered in cases where the wife does not work, then the court will impute a contribution amount. But it won't be half your assets, the most important thing is still being able to prove, using financial records how much of the overall expenses each party contributes and what type of lifestyle your family has been accustomed to. Obviously who has care and control of the children, is the biggest factor that will swing the asset and monthly alimony split. In my case, my ex wife wanted out and she did not want the children so all she got back was her share of the house according to the exact proportion that she has contributed through her CPF and her loan payment contribution. Her non tangible contributions like housework and bearing children had zero bearing on the asset split.
Thanks for sharing. I always heard people say intangible contribution so don’t know how much it will affect the asset split. The other crucial factor like you mentioned is the lifestyle your wife is accustomed to. If throughout marriage she earn and spend her own money then you won’t have to pay her alimony right? In your case you are lucky to get the children. It will bad if the ex wife get the children and still ask you for money. Because how she spend the money will be entirely up to her.
Old 21-06-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 2
Peachgarden is one of the Best!Peachgarden is one of the Best!Peachgarden is one of the Best!
Re: Found out that wife been cheating

Camping for more
Old 23-06-2022, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster1969 View Post
I recently found a bunch of WhatsApp chat backups
Some of the contents show that my wife has been cheating
What should i do?
The success in any marriage is to keep one eyes open and one eyes shut.

if she is no longer communicating with you or intimate with you - then you know its game over.

If she is still intimate with you and everything is normal (conversations and interactions) - then perhaps she is just looking for "comfort" - if you love her, pretend nothing happened.

remember, its not whether u should confront her - its what's next after you confronted her (nothing will remain the same anymore once u confront her)

All the best my friend
Old 23-06-2022, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

its quite upsetting when ladies cheat..

but when men do it it seems normal
Old 23-06-2022, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
its quite upsetting when ladies cheat..

but when men do it it seems normal
Upsetting to who when ladies cheated? Their men who is likely cheating or visiting commercial sex (cheating)?
Old 23-06-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 5
Dragonbal is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDragonbal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camp for more
Old 24-06-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Guys.

If you have sexy wife, it is difficult to fend off others. A lot of things will go wrong

(1) those tiko pek preying her. During business trip, school gathering etc
(2) those tiko colleagues preying her. Especially those small companies and you are junior
(3) try not to let wife go to pubs. Many wolves
(4) also mix with the correct friends. I got some milf friends always jio their other milfs friend to go hunt in pubs

How my big tits wife got fucked by my colleague

Woman once you let man touch you, confirm kana eaten.

TS, see whether your wife is flirting only or really kana eaten. Banged and cip. Take care
Old 25-06-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Thanks for sharing. I always heard people say intangible contribution so don’t know how much it will affect the asset split. The other crucial factor like you mentioned is the lifestyle your wife is accustomed to. If throughout marriage she earn and spend her own money then you won’t have to pay her alimony right? In your case you are lucky to get the children. It will bad if the ex wife get the children and still ask you for money. Because how she spend the money will be entirely up to her.
It's not as simple as that. When determining asset split, each party will have to show documentation to draw a financial picture of the lifestyle that they are used to, during the marriage. So, if your wife has been working and spending her own money but every month you transfer a lumpsum to her and she can show that this is used on herself, then that is the baseline "lifestyle" which she can establish that she has been accustomed to.

In my case, my ex-wife didn't want the burden of taking care of the children. She thinks the other guy will marry her and set up another family (which never happened, of course - karma's a bitch, indeed) and I was lucky that in all the years of marriage we only had one joint account which was used to pay only the mortgage and nothing else. I pay expenses for the children and the household directly from my own account, so there was no way she could establish that I subsidized her lifestyle in a meaningful way and hence should contribute a said sum to her alimony.
Old 26-06-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Is she flirting or cheating?
Flirting = just talking sensitive stuff. Treasing
Cheating = presume you saw her having some form of sex with men?

I would say 99% of the married men flirt with women in one way or another so why can’t women flirt with men? But if you see penetration and caught both of them, then that’s cheating
Old 28-06-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

TS, any update on your end?
Old 30-06-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Is she flirting or cheating?
Flirting = just talking sensitive stuff. Treasing
Cheating = presume you saw her having some form of sex with men?

I would say 99% of the married men flirt with women in one way or another so why can’t women flirt with men? But if you see penetration and caught both of them, then that’s cheating
Wat abt wife stalking EXs on Facebook after married woth kids,how in this case?
Old 30-06-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
knowyourlimit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is so called 喜心念旧
Old 06-07-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 19
kenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster1969 View Post
I recently found a bunch of WhatsApp chat backups
Some of the contents show that my wife has been cheating
What should i do?
Check which bro in here is the one culprit. Those having affair we married ladies please own up
Old 10-07-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3636 / Power: 18
whitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
The success in any marriage is to keep one eyes open and one eyes shut.
Bro kimSiew769, read most of your posting on tryst and encounters with loads of women, i presumed you are unattached (single or divorced maybe).
I am not a male-chauvinist but 'keeping one eye open and one eye shut' to save marriage usually applies to the wife.
Would you shut one eye knowing your wife is fucking around with every dude in your kampong to save your marriage?
I doubt so, if you really that magnanimous. i salute u

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1