The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Singapore onsen spa

Went to the onsen with the chio recep recently. Booked a private room for my gf and I.

Room is renovated from an old swimming pool. Private room comes with a small onsen pool (not sure if the water is normal water or onsen water, but it’s warm and nice). It has a sauna inside also. So after dipping can go sauna to steam steam. Area is big enough for 2 definitely. Booking is for 90mins. And viola, it doesn’t feel like 90mins at all. Dip here, steam there and then the buzzer start ringing to tell u times up.

Here comes the golden question: can do all the fuck shit inside lah. It’s private. The water fountain also drown any moans your partner may let out. Unless she’s the screaming type, otherwise, normal sound I don’t think can be heard outside. If not, just do in sauna and close the door to further sound proof. U probably come out sweating more than running a marathon and your heart beat at a very healthy range lol.

But it’s not comfortable also. If u did at the onsen pool, it’s basically hard floor. Doggy inside the pool is the most comfortable (but it is not the permanent pose for most people). Sauna, I mentioned already. I had a towel to protect my knee cap. Lastly, the cleanliness of the water.. u know I know uh. I won’t be the first and last to fuck in the onsen pool. So don’t think too hard..

If it’s a fantasy, I think this is worth it to check off the list. No need to fly to Japan
Old 28-06-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
saymyname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
Of course it is a high end spa. A look at their website, you can gauge how much
to spend.

Well if you have a pussy-in-hand and want to impress.....
Went Ikeda for couple private onsen + massage last year, Covid-period too.
Damage = $560++ (wife surprise b'dae treat for me , but end up i chut lui)

private bath area is huge as Japanese suppose to shower first before use their small wood tub (suppose to be some special wood) - don't expect to be able to lay back and stretch legs.

Balls cooked in 60c onsen bath salt water... no feels to piak piak after that la. Maybe could try while showering as the tub would have been filled by staff already when enter.
Old 28-06-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 4
dualiapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice shares bro thedevil666 and saymyname
Old 29-06-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by king ong View Post
Hi,

Anyone went before the onsen spa in singapore.

can do in the couple onsen spa?

I tried inside G Spa couple massage bonked a couple of my flings inside after massage
Old 29-06-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Volcano water? In Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warghost View Post
No need change bro, the onsen water comes from the volcano.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 29-06-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1918 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Went to the onsen with the chio recep recently. Booked a private room for my gf and I.

Room is renovated from an old swimming pool. Private room comes with a small onsen pool (not sure if the water is normal water or onsen water, but it’s warm and nice). It has a sauna inside also. So after dipping can go sauna to steam steam. Area is big enough for 2 definitely. Booking is for 90mins. And viola, it doesn’t feel like 90mins at all. Dip here, steam there and then the buzzer start ringing to tell u times up.

Here comes the golden question: can do all the fuck shit inside lah. It’s private. The water fountain also drown any moans your partner may let out. Unless she’s the screaming type, otherwise, normal sound I don’t think can be heard outside. If not, just do in sauna and close the door to further sound proof. U probably come out sweating more than running a marathon and your heart beat at a very healthy range lol.

But it’s not comfortable also. If u did at the onsen pool, it’s basically hard floor. Doggy inside the pool is the most comfortable (but it is not the permanent pose for most people). Sauna, I mentioned already. I had a towel to protect my knee cap. Lastly, the cleanliness of the water.. u know I know uh. I won’t be the first and last to fuck in the onsen pool. So don’t think too hard..

If it’s a fantasy, I think this is worth it to check off the list. No need to fly to Japan

Thanks so much for the review bro.
Old 29-06-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Singapore has natural hotspring in Sembawang
Old 30-06-2022, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Probably they construct a long pipe from the volcano in neighbouring countries
Old 30-06-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Probably they construct a long pipe from the volcano in neighbouring countries
volcano water in Chinese = 火山水
火山水 in short = 火水 (in Hokkian, means kerosene) jk jk
Old 30-06-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

A little bit of trivia on Sembawang Hot Spring: "The exact source of the Sembawang Hot Spring remains unknown. It is believed that its origin is northwest of its actual location, possibly at Bukit Timah. Hot springs are formed when groundwater comes into contact with solid igneous rocks."

Source: https://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/infope...gneous%20rocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Singapore has natural hotspring in Sembawang

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1