The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

Good build up and the backstory

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 21-05-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 10
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

~ I found out much later, my SIL breasts were groped during her first time to a club in when she was 19, causing her ‘trauma’ which lasted for quite a while. She’s conservative.

Our Wedding, After the Banquet

I wiped her tears away with my thumbs.... then, I simply just .... LOST IT!

The moment I planted my lips on hers, I couldn’t let go. This HEAT AND LUST for her, SIL was just frozen as I continued to kissed her lips. The heat rushed to my face, I just couldn’t stop kissing her lips MADLY! My eyelids lifted for a quick second to check on her, SIL’s eyes were shut, her lips remained opened as I felt her short warm breaths in my lips. She was frozen, not in disgust, but lust???

My hands slid down her face and CUPPED HER BOOBS!!! FUCKKKKK! THEY FELT SO DAMN FUCKING GOOD! I felt and heard SIL breath out louder as I pinned her against the door. Her hands remained by her side, but now pressed backwards against the door. She made ZERO attempts to stop me, was she LOST in LUST too? I’ve not even rubbed her nipples yet. After a few attempted, I managed to flick one of the stickies nipple tape of, while my other hand was busy rubbing through the other tape. My SIL let out soft moans as I continued to lock lips with her opened mouth. I stuck my tongue in but she didn’t french me back, she probably didn’t know what it was either. After listening carefully for another minute or so ( perhaps even shorter as I was impatient)

I reached into my pocket for the key card and opened the door, with one hand still rubbing her nipples keeping her weak. Even though we were far away from the respective bedrooms where, it was still a way too risky move! But obviously, given the drunk state I was in, I couldn’t think. I looked straight, the dining table was still messy, but not one was there! I hurried her into the powder room right after the pantry, shut the door and put her against the wall, rubbed both nipples... FUCK! She hugged me TIGHT around my neck and locked lips back with me! I completely LOST IT! Kissed down her neck madly as and licked her nipples through the dress, which prompted her to grab my hair, HARD. She was hurting me back on purpose! She knew what was happening even though her eyes remained shut! Did she even drink at all??? I lifted her left leg with my right hand, pressed my erection against her crotch and started to hump. I locked back lips with her, she finally frenched me back, she’s a fast learner, but still, she wasn’t good. I stopped rubbing her other nipple and tried to lift the rest of her halter dress upwards so that I could work on her panties and fuck her against the wall.

Damn this stupid dress! Why can’t I just lift it up easily?

It was at the moment, she broke out of her trance..

SIL : hey ! HEY!! You are drunk!!!!

She startled me greatly, I let go of her leg and she slipped a bit as she continued to push me away. She moved to the sink, she stood there, hands on the sink, she was crying, but avoided looking at the mirror. I leaned back against the wall, looking at the mirror, looking at her shut eyes and her HORRIFIED weeping face and realised HOW MUCH SHIT I WAS NOW IN!

What the fuck should I do???

WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO????

There was only ONE thing to do to salvage this situation. I rushed over the toilet bowl, animatedly slipping and putting my head in the bowl and pretended to make vomiting sounds... I got so scared and made really dramatic and painful throw up sounds. I heard the sound of the water rushing out of the tap, then....

The toilet door opened and I heard SIL walked out.

fuck.

It didn't work.
Old 21-05-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

More ...don't stop now!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 21-05-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
LeeChongWai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story. Please continue TS!
Old 21-05-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

~ [Feel free to ask anything about our history in the comments]

Our Wedding, that Night.

I just hung my head in the toilet bowl, I felt FUCKING SICK for real. My marriage was now RUINED! The HARD erection I had for SIl was now reversed 200%, I think my dick was now inside my body. MY MARRIAGE IS ALREADY RUINED BEFORE IT STARTED! I just lay there, acting all pitiful and drunk, getting ready to be QUESTIONED hard by MY WIFE, her PARENT(s) with my SIL at the side, probably thinking she was right about me ALL ALONG! I was undeserving of her sister!

My WHOLE body felt sick to the core and scared. I couldn’t move or think of what to do next. I was in there for a long time, maybe 30 minutes, but it felt maybe even longer.

When someone FINALLY came in, I pretended to vomit more (sounds only, I was a good drinker). I felt the person squat beside me, pat gently on my back, then heard the sound of a bottle cap opening, I felt the bottle mouth touch my lip and a gentle voice asking me to drink.

It was her gentle voice.

It was SIL! She helped me remove my suit to make me feel more relaxed.

GOSH! I was fucking relieved! I acted all weak and let her feed me.. she was not in a hurry, and kept trying not to let my head hang into the toilet bowl.

SIL : you ok already?

I nodded my head. She fed me another sip of water, then

SIL : you’d feel better if you lie down. Are you able to get up?

I didn’t answer, she helped me up. I kept as still as possible and tried my best not to lean on to her. BUT, she used her body to press up against me to support my body. Was I thinking too much??? She took a moment to make sure she got me standing properly, I shifted my body on purpose, rubbing across her chest to and fro once to steady myself. I could feel it on the side of my body. I was SURE. Her nipples were STILL HARD! Was it the aircon? No! No! I heard her let out a soft moan. She tried to adjust her body, to use her side side instead of her front. We started to walk out of the powder room, she hung on to me and opened the door fully, I rested my head on her shoulder, lowering my body and pressing a bit of weight on to her again.

It was just weird. One moment my cock was HARD, next it was shrunk.

but now, even in my semi drunk state, it GOT SO HARD AGAIN! I couldn’t help myself, JUST COULDN’T! Part of me also realised and KNEW FOR SURE, there wasn’t going to be another chance like this EVER AGAIN! We lost balance as we stumbled against the wall beside the door, the sink counter to our right, door entrance to the powder room to our left, that tiny little wall space. I hugged her tight.

me : thank youuuu…

I kept my eyes shut and started to sniff her neck and kiss on it again.

SIL whispered softly : hey.. you are drunk….. sis… your wife might hear…. hey…. the mention of my wife for NO REASON AT ALL, made me want my SIL even more. SO MUCH MORE. I just lifted my head and looked at her eyes with the eye shadow.

me : you are FUCKING beautiful.

SIL : you are drunk. hey. no no no mmmm(i planted my lips on her and grabbed her boobs again) mmmm…

she was pushing me at first….

she was shaking her head side to side at first.

but it only took A FEW SECONDS of rubbing her nipples…. my SIL froze again. She didn’t even put the nipple tape back on, they were probably somewhere in the top part of her halter dress. I don’t think she’s still affected by the beer. IT was SO LONG ago already. The effect must already be off, so too with the arousal I gave her earlier. She was HOOKED! SHE MUST BE! Her head just shakes side to side, slowly. I slowed my kissing down, my fingers down as well. I planted romantic and soft lips on her opened mouth which was consistently letting out soft moans. Her eyes were shut so tightly, she was so stressed, her frown was so bad. I was more confident now, knowing what happened earlier that let her break out of her trance. I left her nipple alone for a minute or so, this was her first time, she simply couldn’t fight this arousal. I kissed down her front and let my tongue take over one nipple while my other hand pulled my cock out. My SIL just kept repeating ‘you are drunk…. no….’ BUT YET, she had her arms WRAPPED around my head, hugging my head TIGHT. She was CLEARLY ENJOYING the licking! I stood upright and licked her ear, kept one hand on her nipple and rubbed away, while the other hand pulling her right hand to my hard cock and getting her to hold it. Her hand resisted a little but I whispered “please. please. help me. I feel awful. help me get it out. please’ I felt my SIL’s hand stop resisting, I held her hand tight and gripped it hard, then started to masturbate myself while I worked her nipple with my other hand and my tongue licked her ear. Her head kept shaking side to side, side to side.. She stopped moaning that I was drunk as well. We locked lips, she was FUCKING KISSING ME BACK! I let go of my her hand and rubbed both nipples together….

Oh yes!

YES!

I reached in the middle of her legs, I was NOT going to make the same mistake again. I will just rub her clit and pussy through the dress.

But wait, how am I going to lift up her dress and fuck her?

but wait.

FUCK! Do I really want to take her virginity???

With my wife next door???

WHAT THE FUCK!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

me : mmmmmm!!! MMMMM!!!!!! I pressed my body on to her, and felt the energy sap out of my body. My SIL reacted and let go of her hand in surprise and fear as well. I felt the rest of my semen ejaculate out which was another type of orgasm feeling! We both stood there, against the wall, both catching our breath. I was getting more logical and sane.

This was WAY TOO WRONG!

OH FUCK! FUCK!

I FELT DAMN DISGUSTED WITH MYSELF!!!!

for losing my cool and….

GOODNESS!!!

WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!

MY SIL?????? FUCK! FUCKING DISGUSTING!

SHE’S NOT EVEN HOT OR WHAT!

OMG OMG OMG!

She helped me back to our living area, but she kept her distance. She was going to walk me into our bedroom.

me : no no. there.

I pointed at the sofa.

SIL : it’s ok. I can sleep there. you go sleep with your wife. it’s ok.

then…. the logic and the repulsive feeling made me say the following.

me : no. let your sis sleep there. she helped us a lot today already.

SIL : huh? erm……

I moved towards a few steps to the sofa, we were close. I think SIL was still figuring things out, then she finally got it. She realised that I had ‘thought’ she was her sister all along, I had ‘thought’ that she was my wife! She’s never ever done this to me before! Not once! She pushed my arm over her neck and pushed me to the sofa with a VERY LOUD ‘ARGH!’, then hurriedly walked into the bedroom after I landed on the sofa.

I heard my wife’s voice .

wife : what happened?

SIL : nothing.

wife: is he ok?

SIL (softer voice, probably in the toilet already) : he’s your husband! go check on him yourself!

I lay in the sofa, I HAD TO keep up with my act. I laid face front in a very awkward and uncomfortable position. Then, it made me realise something, my wife isn’t a very caring wife. Is this her true color??? She only came out to check on me, then put me properly on the sofa and turned me around.

wife : why you drink so much???

I pretended to be knocked out and dead drunk, to prepare myself for whatever nonsense the SIL was going to come up with later.

wife : argh! it’s our wedding night! why you drink so much? how we make love now??? you regret marrying me is it???

I felt her get up and she went back into the room, heard her get on the bed loudly…. My mind didn’t really cared so much about my wife, I will fuck her later or tomorrow, or the next day. It’s OUR wedding, I really don’t know why she was so upset either. The way she just headed off and left with me SIL was not forgivable as well, even though whatever I did was MUCH WORSE! I’m the demon who had entered their family and I was well aware of the harm I was bringing to their family. I felt like shit! I deserve any kind of punishment that may come my way!

wife : where are you going?

SIL : I will sleep with parent(s).

wife : no, sleep here. I don’t want to be alone. That pig is knocked out already.

SIL : just sleep. Tomorrow will be better.

wife : you are right, I shouldn’t have married him. He’s a such an ass!

WHAT..

THE….

FUCK!!

my SIL actually tried to sabotage my marriage before???

WHAT THE FUCK!

SHE BARELY EVEN KNOW ME! I don’t even have a reputation at work for being a player, unlike that guy she’s so hooked on to! .

WHAT THE FUCK!

I was always a gentleman to my wife and their family, even driving their parent(s) to their medical appointment on my own. 

WHAT THE FUCK!

I really did try the best I could already….

ALL THESE DECEIT????

SIL : just sleep. it’s too late to regret already….

There was silence between them. I heard foot steps again and the sound of a towel being flapped. Heard a person climbing into bed., while the sounds of typing on a phone continued.. I turned around and stared at the ceiling. My cock was still hanging out of my pants, I think there were semen spots all over my pants.

What the fuck have I done!

What kind of life have I signed up for???

Eventually, exhaustion took over and I dozed off….

…………

I don’t know how long it was, I woke up feeling something land HARD on me. It took me a few minutes to finally find the determination to wake up, it was a bath towel, it was just on top of my waist and crotch area. Was it my wife? It was all such a blur. I looked at my watch, it was already past 3.30am. Maybe my snoring was so loud and my wife came out to check on me and saw my exposed penis. Did she put this towel on me to cover my penis so her sister won’t see? Or she wanted me not to be cold? I sat up for a few more minutes, finally collected my head and thoughts altogether, got up and went to the toilet and washed my face, then just stripped naked and walked into the shower and started to shower. Midway through, I heard the toilet door shut loudly, like someone was upset that my showering sounds woke (either of) her up. I didn’t care, I just let the hot shower wash my troubles away. When I was finally done, I just wrapped myself in the towel, realising my suitcase was outside, I was sort of trapped. Do I risk annoying SIL even more?

Why should I even bother? She didn’t even want the marriage to happen in the first place. I could get the key card from my pocket and walk outside of the corridor via the door 4 to enter by door 3 which led into the smaller living area where my suitcase was beside the sofa.

FUCK IT! i’m the one footing the bill! I just walked out of the toilet and into the bedroom. They were both asleep, they were both facing away from the walk in wardrobe. I still don’t know who came and slam the door, I suppose it’s my wife, showing me that she’s upset.

Ok, she wants to be fucked right?

I will fuck her now!
Old 21-05-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

~ My wife and I don’t have a complex history. We met again after many years, some time during the pandemic. I asked her out, a few dates later, we got really drunk at my place, fucked. She woke up in tears, revealing to me it was her first time, I was rather shocked as she was already in her mid 30’s. I thought she was going to cry but she became very needy for me. We fucked a lot, she was sweet, marry-able age for both of us, and then here we were. Married. A part of me still isn’t sure what happened exactly in this whole blurry life process.

Our Wedding, that Night.

I kissed my wife the way I knew she likes. Even though we’ve not dated for years, we literally fucked so much especially after she moved in with me, during the pandemic. My wife was really a husband pleaser (before the marriage), she’s not SUPER horny per se, but whatever I request, whatever I fancy her to wear or do, she’d wear or do it. She made some sound, and she was awake, started kissing me back. My fingers went into her pussy already, she was wet. That’s how easy she is. It seems, whatever anger she felt towards me earlier was now gone, or perhaps, she was just too tired. I drag her body to the edge of the bed and spread her legs. It was SICK. I was staring at my SIL’s face. Although it was dark, I was pretty sure she wasn’t asleep fully.

wife : mmmm. not here.

She was right. I lifted her up, my towel dropped. I carried her out to the living area and put her on the single sofa, the one that allows me to look to the left and see SIL’s body on the bed under the sheets. I put my wife down and some pillows to support her waist, lifted her like a turkey and penetrated her. wife started to moan, complaining that I was too fast. I was about to get down on my knees to lick her before she asked me to take her phone from the nightstand beside her. She had this thing, I never asked much, perhaps she enjoyed making a journal of all our fucks. It was a turn on for the both of us as well. I went back into the room, SIL had already turned, she was now facing the toilet, away from me. I took wife’s phone, looked a while at SIL’s back. A part of me still felt so guilty over what I did to her. I got on the bed and covered the blanket fully over her back. It was met with an immediate arm swing to move the blanket down her shoulder..

me : argh. whatever.

I went back to my wife, it was good. The rage SIL gave me, GOOD! I handed wife her phone, spread her legs again. Her panties were already off on her own, her camisole lifted. I penetrated her and started to fuck her hard and fast. I was glad that I didn’t close the bedroom door ON PURPOSE. Yes! I was staring at SIL who was lying, not facing us, but I could roughly see her face. I regret not leaving the light in the wardrobe area on, so I could see if she was watching us. I was SURE she was awake, or half asleep. Wife was moaning louder and louder that I felt the need to shut BOTH the living areas door, creating two layers of sound proofing from their parent(s)’ room. I rammed wife so hard as she recorded with the flashlight on, my belly bumping in between her legs……. she even asked me to film when I doggied her. I had to try so hard not to cum……..

FUCK!

All I could do was to just stare into the room and look at my SIL, who still HAS NOT turned to face the other side.

Perhaps, she’s really knocked out.

After knocking my wife out from her orgasm, I put her in bed again gently. I was FUCKING EXHAUSTED, but I still wanted wife on the bed as gently as I could, so as not to wake my SIL out. I don’t know why, I felt like crying.

I REALLY DON”T KNOW WHY!

I felt so damn fucking guilty. After putting the blanket over my wife, I walked quietly over to SIL’s side, still fully naked. I had no motivation to do anything to her at all, other than to just put the blanket over her shoulder, careful not to touch her as well. I took short stare at her face….. then headed back to the sofa and just put on a part of shorts and collapsed in bed.. By the time I woke next morning, it was already almost noon. The backache was REAL. The towel that was thrown on me was covering my top body. I was rather upset that my wife didn’t wake me after finding her using her phone and smiling in our bedroom.

I looked around, SIL was gone. Maybe she was with their parent(s) but I was careful not to show how eager I was to know where she was. I got even more pissed off knowing that wife had already gone for breakfast without waking me. I walked into the toilet, ready to comb through SIL’s luggage, perhaps to even find those nipple tape stickies to keep as souvenirs.

FUCK!

Where was her luggage? Wait, she’s left??? I started to panic a little, but WHY???

Quickly brushed my teeth, started to run scenarios in my head and thought of ways on how to handle each scenario my SIL will throw at me. Wait, is that her voice??? She was calling out to my wife, who answered back and got off the bed, half jogged in her camisole out. They were leaving and wanted to say goodbye. FUCK! I realised I better hurry, almost ran topless out to join them, just to see my SIL and see what her reaction/situation with me is now. Her voice kept ringing in my head “wear your shirt la”. I quickly dug into my suit case and put my t-shirt on before rushing out to bid them goodbye. Sis was hugging her parent(s) and then SIL. My parent(s) in law hugged me as well, thanking me for the nice room. When I stepped towards my SIL to hug her as well, already mouthing out ‘thank you so much for everything last night’ (not planned, no pun intended), she took a step back, making it KNOWN to me, she was not interested in touching me at all. I was just glad my parent(s) in law were just talking to my wife. I backed off, gave SIL her safe space. Waited until they finally made the move, as I watched SIL struggle with two luggages, I grabbed their parent(s) one and led the way before SIL could resist. I didn’t have my slippers prepared, so I wore my black shoes instead, looking like an idiot, in shorts, t-shirt and black formal shoes. SIL didn’t bother at all, or entertain me when I tried to make their parent(s) laugh in the lift about how I look as well. As we walked to the taxi stand, I tried to make small talk to her.

me : Hey, thanks ok.

She completely ignored me and walked faster. I realise something, she was holding on to a plastic bag in addition to her luggage. Wait, I recognised that color, that GREY COLOR. It was the halter dress which she was wearing last night. She continued to ignore my 2 other attempts to ask her how she was or if we could talk. The cab was finally here, after putting their parent(s)’ luggage into the boot, I quickly grab hers and put it in, as she was busy helping her parent(s) in to the cab. I wanted to close the door for her after she got in. She was back in the same t-shirt and shorts, before she got on, she stuffed the plastic bag into my stomach with force.

SIL : BURN THESE.

me : huh?

SIL : DO NOT ever come near me ever again..

She immediately got in the cab, but before she shut the door, she came out again, grabbed the plastic bag from me and took the grey dress out, stuffed it into me and got back on in the cab and shut the door. I took a step back, still stunned and in shock. The cab drove off.

It was over. The drama.

Was it over? My marriage?

No. If SIL wanted to end my marriage, she’d already told wife by now, what I did.. I’m not even referring to the part where I kissed her and tried to fuck her. I’m not referring to the part where I was sucking so heavenly on her nipples. If wife found out, SIL will be equally at fault for not screaming for help and ending it immediately. The narrative was on my side, being drunk.

I saw else was in the plastic bag…..

I knew why she made a last minute change in decision to ONLY give me the dress to ‘burn’ in her words. She didn’t want me to be in possession of her bra and panties, the set which I had cummed and left my semen on……….. but SHE KNEW!

FUCK IT!

I wasn’t as scared as I had already planned for this scenario as I brushed my teeth earlier. DENY! She can’t possibly think of forcing me to go for a DNA test??? I headed back up, still feeling shitty, but yet.

YET…

I was sniffing her grey dress, where her breasts were last night. The dress was moist, she had already washed certain parts of it, perhaps the parts where my semen sprayed on her dress. The breasts area were still dry and I could still smell my saliva on them. I should GET rid of the dress, but the stupid version of me found a way to sneak it into my luggage and then into a plastic bag and stashed deep in my luggage. It did help that my wife was busy on her phone again, stupid social media addict.

After going for lunch, and then swimming and another fuck session with wife at the balcony secretly, I pretty much had the suite to myself after wife was knocked out. I rushed to the powder room to check and to clean up my semen deposit from last night. To my surprise, it was already cleaned up. It started to make sense, SIL was the one who got up and cleaned up, I could still see the amount of tissue used and a wet face towel! She was the one who threw the towel on me to cover up my penis in the middle of the night, probably after cleaning things up. I wonder if she realised that I had cummed on her stickies nipple tape as well, which I was confident of finding them as well. I kept observing my wife, especially after she answered calls. By evening, I was pretty sure, the SIL was not going to make some drama and scene out of this as long as I stuck to the rule she gave me, to never ever go near her ever again.

After spending more quality time with my wife, and after being away from SIS and those halter dresses, I started to think more clearly. The mistakes had already been made, I felt more balanced and I was beginning to feel that SIL wants to move on from that episode from then on. I wasn’t even sure if I’d be seeing her again anymore. We already hardly see each other at work……..

For the rest of the stay, and the rest of the Monday (we were on leave) back at my place, each time I fucked my wife, I saw lesser and lesser of SIL in her grey halter dress. It was beginning to feel more normal, like I was steered closer towards a normal married life. My wife was also wondering where all the sexual energy was coming from. It made her happy. I was happy.

I returned to work on Tuesday, with something in my car. It was SIL’s grey halter dress, I planned to keep it as a souvenir at work so my wife would never find it. I stayed in my office most of the day. Each time I took the lift or go to the toilet, my heart would be beating so fast…..

I was worried that I might bump into my BLACK FACE SIL……..

or was my heart still excited and hoping to bump into her?
Old 21-05-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow !...TS seems so near yet so far from his objective of getting into his annoying SIL's panties n pussy ...he almost did it but then, so far that didn't work out as yet ..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 22-05-2022 at 08:12 AM.
Old 21-05-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
FaithG1998 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fucking good story. Support for more updates!
Old 22-05-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 20
DiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Fantastic story. Keep it up!
Old 22-05-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
teki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story, please keep going man
Old 22-05-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
~ [Feel free to ask anything about our history in the comments]
I will fuck her now!
Just want to ask Bro Stevevaldez how you got to know your wife?

Why you never consider your SIL instead?

From your posts can see that maybe she's jealous of you and her sister and she's trying to get your attention?

Just my thoughts. Do share more, bro. TIA

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 22-05-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

~ Found out much much later, black faced SIL ONLY boyfriend in her life was back in secondary school and that sporty guy casually revealed to his friends that he only dated her because of her nice breasts. It became an open joke which got so bad that she quit her basketball CCA and switched to girl guides.

Post Wedding

Two days went by, I didn’t see her at all. It was reality after all. By Thursday, I lost my will….. Married life was ok, it was alright, I fucked my wife a lot…….. She was nice….She was sweet….. But there was just something fundamentally wrong with me. I made some excuse to go to the area where her cubicle was to look for someone whom I barely speak to anyway, sadly, SIL wasn’t at her cubicle and so wasn’t the person. I quickly made my way back. Before lunch, I texted the guy whom I set up with my SIL and we met for lunch for the first time since their relationship went sideways about 5 months ago.

At lunch. (Thursday)

me : just order what you want, on me.

guy : yeah. after your shit intro.

me : already said sorry man, and sent you a bottle.

after we ordered.

me : so. was it that bad?

guy : what?

me : my SIL.

guy : oh. seems ok at first..

me : sweet?

guy : at times. but boring like fuck la. like little girl like that, only want to go for day activities, night life cannot.

me : you made any moves on her?

he was one of the most decent guys I knew.

guy : eh. your SIL… you sure you want to know?

me : yeah. my wife still blames me for the bad set up. give me some ammo to defend myself please.

guy : nothing much la. We went for movie, some romantic show. I was so damn bored, tried to hug her, she allow. but kiss, she like shy like that. I licked her ears, she was ok. Thought she was just playing hard to get, but she was still uncomfortable with kissing, kept avoiding my lips. I thought she was playing hard to get, serious. I tried to arouse her la, but she reacted like a mad woman, made a scene and left the theatre. Fucking awkward for me, someone even offer her help and asked if she was molested. fucking trauma sia.

I was stunned…….

me : bro I need a drink.

We both ordered despite it being lunch, we can handle a beer, resumed eating until the beers came.

me : what happened after that?

guy : nothing la. just stomp off.

me : did she apologise?

guy : NO.

me : what did you do sia?

guy : she already let me lick her ear, I just tried to cup her neh la.

me : nice?

guy : your SIL eh.

me : just say .

guy : I didn’t get to cup la, she reacted so drama, the moment I went close.

me : did she kiss your lips?

guy : no.

me : hmmm..

guy : why?

me : erm….. just wondering. is she lesbian?

guy : you jialat . you better send me a few more bottles.

me : ok I will. by the way, do you smoke.

guy : no why?

me : how long did you two date until that movie?

guy : I don’t know… 3 weeks?

me : were you two like official or something? like did you ask her to be your girlfriend like stuff?

guy : you think we little kids?? I don’t know. we were already holding hands. eh this is getting awkward, why are you so curious to know?

me : told you. need ammo. wife still blames me for the ‘bad’ set up. I’m sorry about it also.

guy : nah it’s fine. she’s sweet la.

me : you having regrets?

guy : yeah.

me : you regret moving too fast? but I thought you found her boring.

guy : nah. i regret not moving faster. just get her drunk and fuck the shit out of her boobs. in case she wants to cry rape.

me : her boobs nice ah?

guy : she’s your SIL bro. you don’t tell me you’ve not noticed.

me : noticed what?

guy : her boobs la.

me : seriously, no. we don’t even look at each other.

guy : her boobs are fucking nice. fuck. I really regret now.

me : you going to ask her out again?

guy : haha. maybe. never know. try again in a few months.

me : good luck...

We continued to chat about other stuff, I wasn’t able to steer the conversation back to SIL’s boobs. It was already getting awkward. Even though I had already downed one pint of beer, I walked away from that lunch with a full erection. On the lift back to office, there was only one thought in my head and a few other plans also started to hatch in my head.

The moment I came out of the lift, I headed straight towards the area where her cubicle was. It was just around 1.30pm, not everyone has resumed work. As I got nearer to her cubicle, I heard a voice which I repulsed me to my very core. What’s new, that COL was talking instead of doing. True enough, he was IN her cubicle, behind her chair as she was already busy typing away. IS SHE DOING HIS WORK FOR HIM? He was just behind, talking to her and touching her stuff on her table.

me : hey, no need to work?

that guy saw me and jumped a little, after all, I was in management and a lot higher than the both of them in the ladder.

SIL looked up at me and FROWNED immediately, but we were still at work after all. She didn’t dare to be rude to me, she just kept quiet. I looked down at her and almost frowned out loud at her dressing, her top was WAY TOO BIG, and not to mention, dull like an old maid.

me to that bugger : can we have some privacy?

col : oh sorry.

he returned back to his cubicle, like a weasel.

me to SIL : can we talk?

BLACK FACE SIL (curt voice) : what?

me : we are in the office, mind you.

BLACK FACE SIL (softer voice) : sorry. but what?

me : not here.

This was the 1st ever time I’ve talked to her at work. Not many people were aware that we are even related. I reached for her laptop, unplugged it from the charger and walked off.

BLACK FACE SIL : Tsk, what are you. I mean where are we going?

me : conference room. That weasel is trying to listen in.

I was loud, loud enough for that guy to hear.

BLACK FACE SIL let out an audible sound of disgruntlement as she followed me behind. I walked in, put her lap top down and turned the aircon on while she immediately turned the lights on.

I stared at her, she stared back at me. It was good that our office wasn’t those modern types with glass windows. Other people will see from outside and find it very awkward.

BLACK FACE SIL : what do you want?

me : why are you so angry with me???

BLACK FACE SIL : you know what you did.

me : at my wedding? or what?

BLACK FACE SIL : yes! what else?

we were both staring so hard at each other, that fury. BLACK FACE SIL was the one to back down from our stare and sat down immediately and continued to work on her laptop, especially when she noticed me staring at her breasts, trying to make out her shape in that loose and unpleasant top.

me : ok. let me get this straight, whatever you thought I did, is there no chance that it’s someone else? Why are you so sure that it was me? and still don’t know what the fuck YOU THINK I did.

I saw her face change, like self doubt was creeping in.

me : look, I was very drunk. I don’t know why. every single time I see that weasel, my blood just boils. So when you invited him without asking me or your sis, I got very upset and misunderstood you. I’m sorry if I was mean or didn’t appreciate you.

~~~~~
I knew the right words to say, after a lot of thought and deciphering SIL’s actions so far, I realised why for so many things.

- She didn’t allow the date to kiss her lips because she’s uptight and not easy. SIL let me kiss her on her lips AFTER the things I said to her, AFTER I made her feel appreciated. Perhaps, I was the ONLY guy who has ever noticed her ‘unsung’ heroine work style, appreciated her for it, and that melted her heart, perhaps even being touched by my words, perhaps maybe even…..

- She didn’t react that madly to me when I made my move on her glorious breasts because of the above as well, but reacted badly to that date because of her trauma from being groped at a club (my wife told that to me after the catastrophe set up)
-
- SIL ENJOYED my touch and was hooked and curious to feel more, perhaps her sister getting married reminded her more about HOW SINGLE she still was at almost 30 years old! HOW VIRGIN she still was! They never really liked each other, each being so different and ‘competing’ with each other, pretending to love each other out of tradition. SIL basically wanted to be fucked once by me, like a way to sabotage her sister’s marriage?
- She thought i had feelings for her too, and she secretly felt something back for me for noticing her ‘unsung’ heroine work?
- she got so insulted when I pretended to think that she was my wife instead?
- was she secretly watching me fuck my wife?

~~~~~

I purposely walked closer to her and pretended to look at her laptop, putting my pants and clear erection right in her face.

me : i’m really sorry ok (I went on to repeat and adapted version of my speech thanking her at the wedding)

calm SIL : you’ve already said that at the wedding. Were you that drunk that you don’t remember anything at all???

She looked up at me, after peeking at my erection, then shook her head and looked back u pat me. I looked deep into her eyes, she blushed and looked away, focused on her laptop.

me : erm….

I saw her blush, then shifted her focus back on her laptop. There was an awkward silence for a while, we both not sure what to say to each other.

I wanted to tell her the truth, that i found her beautiful, that I’ve been fucking my wife and picturing her face and fantasising what her naked breasts will look like for the past few nights, and ever since the banquet… BUT I knew I couldn’t. It was JUST TOO TWISTED. I looked at her laptop screen.

me : wait, is this work even yours?

SIL kept mum on it.

me : goodness, are you doing that WEASEL’S work for him????

SIL : we help each other out, that’s how we work at our level. You won’t understand. and please stop calling him names. It’s not professional.

me : me? unprofessional? omg… omfg! I am looking out for you.

SIL : I don’t need you to look out for me. I can manage on my own.

me : if you are doing so well, then why is he always getting the limelight?

SIL : limelight doesn’t matter at all. My work speaks for itself.

I KNEW FOR SURE, THAT WAS NOT THE CASE!

me : fine. if you want to be this stubborn, please do not complain when he gets promoted and you don’t, and then go whine to your sister saying I sabotaged your career. and if he’s not such a weasel, go back to your cubicle then. I will bet you $1k that he wouldn’t wait 5 seconds to ask you what kind of info I just shared with you.

SIL kept her mouth shut, and bit her lips. SHE KNEW THAT WILL HAPPEN.

Awkward silence again… a minute went by.. SIL closed her laptop and stood up.

me : wait.

SIL : what?

I had to think of something to say to her, otherwise, this was really it.

me : I need your help.

SIL : no.

me : please, I need you to talk some sense into your sister. $ wise.

I knew her weak spot. SIL sat down and listened to me describe about our living situation, about how her sister made me sell my apartment after finding something from my past (another woman’s thong which I DO NOT EVEN remember seeing, I did not mention this to my SIL to prevent further judgement). We had already purchased a new place together, but we had a transition period of about 3 months when we didn’t have a place to stay. My wife wanted us to stay in a serviced apartment during that interim and refused to consider moving back to live with them.

SIL’s eyebrows frowned pretty badly and was about to say something to support her sister when I mentioned the part about us moving back. I anticipated that quickly and immediately reminded her about the loan for that house which their parent(s) had seriously overpaid for. Knowing what a filial, take charge and the only responsible head in their family person she was, I was a bastard for manipulating to her frustrations and nature, bending her to my will.

me : How, do you think you can help to convince her? She’s just too spoilt to go back and share a house with others and it’s just for 3 months! and guess what, she insists on a 2 bedder suite just for the wardrobe! that’s $?? more PER night. I will secretly pay you and your parent(s) the amount we’d be spending on the serviced apartment instead. About $?? ???? Can you help me?

SIL looked at me, I could tell that she 70/30 already. Hearing that aid with their housing loan was definitely tempting for SIL, who was mostly shouldering it on her own as their parent(s) had already retired early and overpaid for the house, inflicting the burden to the two sisters which my wife apparently has also been shirking her responsibility.

me : look. I promise I will wear shorts and singlet, EVERY SINGLE time ok?

SIL looked at me and giggled, but did her best not to show that she was amused and ready to help. I finally confirmed something about her, she loves it when her complaints are listened to.

SIL : ok. I will try to persuade her, but I really don’t know if she’d give in. You know her pattern.

WOW. This is the first time we are forming an alliance against my wife? This was the FIRST time we were on the same side.

me : finally, something we can agree on.

I heard her giggle a bit again, then looked at me, she blushed.

me : maybe we can talk about this over family dinner, maybe this Sunday? then we outvote her?

SIL looked up at me, blushed again while she nodded her head : yes. I think this is the only way, there’s no way she’d agreed to it unless all of us pressure her together. but good luck to you after that lo.

me : I better make love with her as much as I can until this Sunday then.

SIL : erm. TOO MUCH INFO PLEASE.

She stood up and get ready to leave.

me : no choice right, you are right. I’d be in trouble after Sunday, but at least it helps your family..

SIL : ok ok. see you Sunday, I will prep my parent(s) also.

me : thank you. after Sunday I will need to find someone else to make love with then, see the sacrifice I’m making for you?

SIL : GOSH, NOT FUNNY AT ALL!

She stormed out.

Oh FUCK! I lost my plot.

BUT

FUCK FUCK!

I couldn’t stop smiling.

I saw her flustered she was….

Was she thinking of herself as the candidate to replace my wife?

THIS IS SO DAMN FUCKING WRONGGGGGGG!!!
Old 22-05-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Just want to ask Bro Stevevaldez how you got to know your wife?

Why you never consider your SIL instead?

From your posts can see that maybe she's jealous of you and her sister and she's trying to get your attention?

Just my thoughts. Do share more, bro. TIA
Thanks for reading. You may have missed this post.

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showpost.ph...6&postcount=36

I covered a little with regard to your questions in the latest post as well.
Old 23-05-2022, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
fabulously deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like the way you describe your SIL
Old 23-05-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
Thanks for reading. You may have missed this post.

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showpost.ph...6&postcount=36

I covered a little with regard to your questions in the latest post as well.
Sorry I jumped the gun, Bro Stevevaldez.

As they say, "curiosity killed the cat".

Still have some "questions" but your writing is really good so I'll leave you to your masterpiece.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1