The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
bruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Struggle

Hey fellow bros, sorry uh, recently very busy with work. I'll update as soon as I can. Heng Heng everyone!
Old 01-06-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
rabusto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceJKD View Post
As long as not qiang jian can already 😉
Qiang jian is still better than ji jian
Old 01-06-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8480 / Power: 19
silver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceJKD View Post
Hey fellow bros, sorry uh, recently very busy with work. I'll update as soon as I can. Heng Heng everyone!
Hi Bro,

Nice story. Followed!
Old 01-06-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: My Struggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver5surfer View Post
Hi Bro,

Nice story. Followed!
Following it too
Old 03-06-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

bruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabusto View Post
Qiang jian is still better than ji jian
Yeah Sia. I'm not Anwar 🤣
Old 03-06-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Thank you bro silver5surfer and bro ampedup
Old 05-06-2022, 08:00 AM
Samster

“LAI, GIA (let’s go)!!!” thundered Joshua, as he stood up and threw his cigg butt on the ground. As soon as he said that, the whole lot of almost 30 people stood up immediately to bid Joshua, Jasper, Boon Leng and Wei Kang goodbye.
“Joshua’s gonna bring us to see the Lao puays and our tai zhong today.” Said orh jiao.
In my head, I was trying to imagine how do they look like. Sure whole body ang kong with a few battle scars here and there I suppose.

We traveled to geylang via bus and arrived at Lor 16 after some walking. We followed Joshua to a staircase of one of the many shophouses and proceeded to the second level. Geylang back then didn’t have those satellite cameras thus vice activity are rampant even on broad daylight. Street hookers standing on the streets trying to get business with foreign men trying to hard sell you some sex pills nearby, Malaysian looking ahbengs trying to sell you cough syrups or contraband cigarettes and last but not least, the gambling den with a large group of men and women placing bets. Bouncers and scouts are seen around the vicinity, keeping a lookout for anti-vice. Picture this.

The second level of the shophouse belongs to an association. I walked through the doors and I was greeted with the smell of stale and fresh cigarettes. Almost to the point of choking. On the left wall, it’s a mural of black and white photos of old to middle aged men, 12 big ones and uncountable small ones. Right at the center is an altar of the God of War. The red altar lights gave off a fierce and strict no nonsense aura and I instantly felt nervous just by looking at it.
Orh jiao and xiaobai were there for the first time too. Both of them looked as nervous as I am and they were silent for the first time since I met them at the back gate. Right at the middle of the hall is a long and huge meeting table with 12 chairs and 4 ash trays, some filled with cigarette. Followed by 2 office rooms, one closed and another one ajar.
Then we heard a man talking on the phone in one of the office room, conversing in hokkien and a mix of English. I peered in and saw a man standing in front of the office table. Towering at around 1.85m tall, full of muscles and 2 full sleeves of tattoo with a lord Ganesha tattoo at his left neck.

He hung up the phone and walked out.
“Oi Joshua! Your ginna is it?” he asked rudely while point at the 3 of us…
Old 05-06-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

“Yes.”
“Eh, come greet your tai zhong.” Demanded Joshua.

“Tai zhong!” came the unsynchronized greeting by the 3 of us.

He simply nodded his head and his gazed turned towards me and scanned me from head to toe. He smiled and sat at one of the chairs. Joshua then took a stool nearby and sat beside our tai zhong. Xiaobai followed suit by sitting at one of the chairs in front of him.
As soon as he sat, Jasper smacked his head with force.

“who say you can sit? No one ask you to sit, you don’t sit!” Jasper scolded.

Xiaobai rubbed his head at the spot he was smacked and looked helplessly at our tai zhong and Joshua.

“never mind, let him sit. Now no Lao eh around, relek a bit.” Our tai zhong said with a smile.

Joshua then shot xiaobai with a death stare and he immediately sprung up and apologised profusely.

“I’m Billy, your tai zhong. People call me by my nickname, taizi.” He introduced.
Then I noticed he had a Thai scripture tattoo on his forehead where the “diam” is supposed to be at. Upon closer observation, that “thai scripture” tattoo he had is actually our gang logo.

“You’re junhao ah?” he asked

“yes tai zhong” I replied.

He nodded and smiled again. Somehow I felt his smile has a meaning behind it, like some sort of approval. Could I be wrong?

Sounds of a few middle-aged men in conversation could be heard. As the sounds drew nearer, 3 middle aged well dressed men entered the room. Joshua and Billy immediately stood up to greet the man in front.

“Tua eh!”, Joshua greeted
“ah pa!”, Billy greeted

The middle aged man signalled for them to sit and not to followed formalities.
Now it all makes sense why Billy’s nickname is called taizi. If that middle aged man is “tua eh”, Billy calls him “ah pa”, it naturally makes him a “taizi” (crown prince).

That middle aged man didn’t have much tattoo except for a barely visible Chinese poem on his right forearm and tattoos of 3 rows of stars on his left upper arm, which can be seen only if you observe carefully.
We looked at xiaobai and orh jiao without expressions and then it was my turn. He walked to wards me, held my right and left arm and examined the healing bruises from last week’s exchange with Melvinder.

“You must be ah hao..” he muttered

“y..yess..”.

He smiled and said, “I’ve heard about you.”

He then proceeded to sit at a solo chair right in the middle of the meeting table, presumably the chair for the leader, situated right in front of the altar. He lid a cigarette and asked, “what makes 3 of you join a gang?” ..
Old 15-06-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

I was about to reply when that middle aged man cut in.
“It doesn’t matter your purpose of joining but it’s a road of no return. Are you guys ready and up for it?” he said.
The 3 of us just simply nodded our heads.
“very well then. 3 of you kneel before the God of War.”
Pointing at another middle aged man, he said, “disciplinary senior, stand by the incense.”
That man nodded and proceeded to prepare.
3 of us knelt in front, took our oaths and pledged our allegiance to the gang just like that. No blood rituals, no drinking of each other’s blood dripped in wine etc.
“It’s already the 21st century, a vow and oath will do. “ said the middle aged man.
“I am the first chair of this branch. I am Ah Siao.”
Pointing to the disciplinary senior, he introduced him as guni tih (suckling pig) and the other man that’s keeping silent, he introduced him as his personal bodyguard and fighter, Orh gu (black tortoise).
Orh gu looks like a very seasoned middle aged gangster with his hairstyle and body physique. Not extremely tall but his body spelt t-a-n-k.

Ah siao then brought all of us to a very old school Chinese restaurant in Chinatown for dinner. The moment he entered, every staff greeted him as “lao ban” (boss) upon sight. We got our table in a private room and he started breaking ice.

“You know when I was a kid or ginna like you guys, my boss often bring us here to eat and collect protection fees in the 70s. this restaurant survived ww2 and until now, the food is still good.”
He sipped in his tea and continued.
“one day, when I started to earn big bucks, I decided to buy over this restaurant and let one of my son run it.”

All 3 of us looked at him in awe, wondering how much money does he actually have or how many properties he owned whereas Joshua, Jasper, Boon Leng, Wai Kang and Billy seemed bored, as though they had heard this story billions of times.
“I heard that you had a go with the XXK people ah hao. “ he looked at me and smiled.
“that’s really something. Proud to have you BUT…” he paused and look at all of us intently before he continued.
“That matter escalated to their higher ups. They wanted your hand, ah hao.”

I shivered with that thought and started to have silent panic attacks.

“of course, with a phone call, I told tiger to hold his men and back off. You guys may seem like enemies at your level but at our level, we are all very close and good friends. Think before you act.”
Awkward silence after being lectured.

“do you have a nickname yet ah hao?”

“No boss.”

“very well then. You look very much like a Eurasian girl, very handsome with sharp features. Ah girl will suit you most.” He laughed.
Followed but a sudden thunderous laughter by everyone in the room. Orh jiao and xiaobai got their nicknames on that very day too.

That’s how I’m called ah girl…
Old 15-06-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
basewang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please keep going!
Old 15-06-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 4
LucusVenus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLucusVenus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Love the updates, look forward to more.
Old 15-06-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Nickname called ah girl very sia suay leh... If it’s me I would have protested
Old 15-06-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by basewang View Post
Nice story bro, please keep going!
Thank you bro 🙏
Old 15-06-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucusVenus View Post
Love the updates, look forward to more.
Thank you bro 🙏
Old 15-06-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Nickname called ah girl very sia suay leh... If it’s me I would have protested
Hahaha the first chair give me one leh. I dare to protest meh? 🤣🤣
Anyway, behind really got more siasuay nickname. Mines not the worst. 🤣🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1