The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 0
Skyhigh777 is one of the Best!Skyhigh777 is one of the Best!Skyhigh777 is one of the Best!Skyhigh777 is one of the Best!
Threesome yes or no

New to this site. Would you try threesome with your partner or love of your life? Partner offered and push for it. But but felt like she doin it for my sake and to keep my interest. Confirm want to try but afraid to risk the relationship. She assure me she would be ok and would not destroy relationship we have. A little background history on us,

Together 4.5years
Our age gap 20 years apart

Anyone here tried with your love/ partner ?
Old 26-05-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yahaa84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyhigh777 View Post
New to this site. Would you try threesome with your partner or love of your life? Partner offered and push for it. But but felt like she doin it for my sake and to keep my interest. Confirm want to try but afraid to risk the relationship. She assure me she would be ok and would not destroy relationship we have. A little background history on us,

Together 4.5years
Our age gap 20 years apart

Anyone here tried with your love/ partner ?
I’m in the same situation, our age gap just one year…I like her friend n we do both enjoy talking about it..only that I don’t dare to try even she said she’s ok n give green light..but I told her that I would like to have threesome with her n other guy too.
Old 27-05-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 0
Skyhigh777 is one of the Best!Skyhigh777 is one of the Best!Skyhigh777 is one of the Best!Skyhigh777 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahaa84 View Post
I’m in the same situation, our age gap just one year…I like her friend n we do both enjoy talking about it..only that I don’t dare to try even she said she’s ok n give green light..but I told her that I would like to have threesome with her n other guy too.
For me, i dont think i an ready for two D’s or any guys touching my love/partner. Strictly 2 girls and Me >>>>> wonder how my love can accept me with other girl. No way she will be ok after the threesome ? Hard to believe
Old 28-05-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Threesome yes or no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahaa84 View Post
ok i take queue no. 1 here

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 29-05-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Threesome yes or no

Maybe she just want to test if she has feelings for u?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1