The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
Devilstorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WQ007 View Post
We sat on the sofa with a space between us.

Me:”Sooo how is Zhi Hao results?”

I tried to break the ice

Miss Yuan:” he’s actually a very smart boy. Just that maybe English is usual mode of communication at home and with his friends. That explains why he may be a little weak.”

The only “weak” thing that I can feel is my heart and body.

Sitting beside a beautiful young lady. Listening to her demure well mannered voice. Her moist lips articulated each word with precision.
I sat beside her as she politely maintained eye contact when she speaks.

I was just staring at her fair gentle neckline, down to her wet transparent white top , down to her smooth fair thighs covered slightly by her shorts.
I wasn’t even paying attention to what she’s saying. I was devouring her piece by piece with my eyes.

Miss Yuan:”Language is something that takes cumulative effort to develop.”

She continued speaking.

The only cumulative I know, is my sperm cumulating at the ball sac ready to explode anytime all over her smooth fair chest.

“That’s why I recommend Mrs Dee to start cultivating zhi hao’s habit of reading English books at a young age.” She continued

Me: “you must be quite cold, let me get you some clothes to change into. We have a clothes dryer , 30 mins and you can dry your clothes.”

I interrupted her

Miss Yuan:” huh, Mr Dee no need !”

I ignored her and walked towards the room.

Miss Yuan: “I am fine… really.”

Me: ”some home clothes of my wife, you can change out temporary and put your clothes in the basket. I put in the laundry dryer. Very fast will be dry liao.” I passed her the basket and a set of home clothes.

Miss yuan:” huh! No need….” She waved off using her hands.

Me:”it’s better, you see you look so pale. You are all drenched up. Will fall sick easily.”

I insisted while Shoving the basket in front of her hands.

She reluctantly accepted.

Me:”The pants is stretchable and T shirt should be a bit big for you.”

Me:”looking at the situation… Your underwear…. Should be quite soaked too right.”

Me: “But errrrr…..I don’t think got extra bra and panties. I think wife’s one may be…. Too big… ” (My wife is quite Fat- she’s a E cup)

I DONT KNOW WHY I MADE SUCH A BAD BLUNDER

There was a 30 secs awkward silence while we starred into each other’s eyes.

Me:”I meannn I meannnn !! I NOT SAYING YOURS IS SMALL. Yours looks quite big too…”

Me:”I mean Miss Yuan, you have a really good figure that many woman will be jealous off.”

She does indeed have a realllly really good body. Well endowed boobies (AT LEAST A C) from my professional eye scanner, Slim waistline, thighs that have just the right proportion, and a good height 1.5-1.6ish.

*I TRIED TO SAVE MYSELF DESPERATELY*

Me:” NOT SAYING YOH ARE SMALL OR ANYTHING… YOU KNOW MY WIFE RIGHT. Her size of course is huge.”

Me:” I mean your assets are very well endowed*

*chuckles* she gave off a sweet smile, after watching my desperate attempt to explain myself

Miss Yuan:”Aww Mr Dee.” Her hands moved to slightly cover her chest.

Me:” Ok ! you faster go change out and take a shower. Later you catch a cold.”

*DOINKKKKK* the excitement of discussing her body made my canon Stretch out the boxers further like a howitzer coming out of the camouflage.

She seem to have detected the micro moment and Her eyes looked downwards shyly.

Me:”Errrr errrrr… ok u can use the toilet in the kitchen.”

I covered my groin area in embarrassment.
Nice encounter! Keep going awaits next episode
Old 31-05-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future
Re: Honey Peach Tea - My Son’s Tutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodteeth View Post
Its written very well too
Yes agreed. Excellent presentation as well. Thanks bro TS. A little upzz for you Looking forward to more. cheers .

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 31-05-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Yes agreed. Excellent presentation as well. Thanks bro TS. A little upzz for you Looking forward to more. cheers .
Definately looking forward here or more as well
Old 31-05-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We sat on the sofa with ------------------------------

------------------------ embarrassment.
Support your post "Honey Peach Tea -My Son's Tutor".

Added +11 and no need to return favor
Old 31-05-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 3
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

*Shiiiiiiishhh* the water of the shower head went off. As miss yuan took a warm shower.

I kept drinking water to cool myself down.
The more I drank the more horny I got. I haven’t gotten so horny in a long time. Didn’t know the feeling is still so strong at this age (almost 50 soon at that time).

I felt like a 20 year older tiger
*RAWR*

*incoming message*
Wife: ^^english teacher there alrd?
Me:^^ Ya, heavy rain.
Wife:^^Ya stuck here, you want come fetch us?
Me:^^ traffic sure jam this hour plus raining.
dun think you all can be back on time.
Me:^^ maybe I tell her cancel today. Then I fetch u all 2 hours later.
Me:^^ you bring boy go eat something first
Wife:^^ok

The naughty me tried to defer them from coming home, so I can have more time with Miss Yuan……
I knew I have to make a move, how can I not at least try to … get something out of her.

BUT HOW ?!?!? I knew the quick fire method may not work. It may even get me into trouble.

I knew if I start, this is a long drawn process. One that I have to slowly fish her out of her comfort zone.

Miss Yuan:”Thanks, feels so much better after a warm shower.”

She stood there with the oversized T shirt, wiping dry her long hair with the towel.

Me:”Mmm…They should be back soon. But the rain still looks very heavy. You go relax in the living room first? Let me dry your clothes.

I snatched over the basket with her laundry in it.

Miss Yuan:” Errr”

Me:”go go go you go prepare for class”

I directed her to the living room. Leaving mee all alone in the kitchen with her pile of wet clothes.
*chuckles*

***Pervy moments coming up those bros that can’t take fetish skip to the next parts***

**Pervy moments**
I sniffed on her wet top like a scavenger.
*Sniffffff*
Ahhhh somehow her scent smells so unique. Like a gentle blend of berries with sweat.

I can’t find her panties, she must be Wearing her wet pair of panties on. Maybe not the commando type.

But her bra was there. I quickly grabbed onto her hot pink bra.

Flipped around and looked at the tag “32D”
OH MY ~ My compliments aren’t wrong. She’s indeed…. WELL ENDOWED.

I dunked my nose into her D Cups. Like a
*snifffffff** Ahhhh the cups smelled like fresh japanese peaches

**sniffff** **snifffffff**
I took another 2 puffs of the scent of her juicy peaches

By this time I was in heaven. My cum bursting out of the ball sags..
Could feel some of the pre-cum drizzling onto the boxers

Ahhhhhh frankkkkk WHAT ARE YOU DOING
Old 31-05-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
LeeChongWai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really good update TS, more please
Old 31-05-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
quap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written story, camping here for more
Old 02-06-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice write like those jav theme.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 02-06-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Yummy Honey Peach Tea, cheers!
Old 03-06-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 3
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After satisfying my fetish I went out to the living room and talked to her more.

Me:”The clothes should be dried really soon.”

Miss Yuan:”awww thanks Mr Dee.”

I knew I had to find an opening, any opening to launch my fishing rod.

We chatted for a while.
Miss Yuan is a full time private tutor in her early 30s. Has been doing it for 2 years.

She enjoys working with kids (I don’t know if it’s real) and loves education as a career. She finds that the flexibility of full time tutoring gives her more time for her personal life.

I tried my best to find any opening to get closer into a private world. But I can’t seem to find any conversation topic to start off with. I finally remembered a tip taught to me by my casanova friend and used it.

##Tip : talk about the pain points of the girls and emphasize with them.

Me:”Must be so tough being full time tutor. No CPF and if parents cancel class also very sian.” I tried to step on the pain point

Miss Yuan:” YES ! There’s once I reach the door then got canceled.” She gave a sad face.

I stared at her In the over-sized T shirt with her left nipple shape visible.
She is such a beauty- Eyes that draws toy in further and further , fair skin with smooth complexion and a lips that is supple and moist.
I wonder how the dad of her other kids resist the temptation of such a hot tuitor.

*Flufff*
She bundled up her hair with both hands and tie a pony tail.
*Doink* both her nipples popped out from the T shirt. While she ties the pony tail.

**DOINKK**
My Old Rusty Canon sprouted OUT of the Opening of the boxers. (You know the small gap at the front of some boxer design)

**DOINK** I felt my rod come out of the gap..as it brush past the fabric of the boxers.
Maybe in response to her cute nips popping out.

She suddenly halted and stop tying her hair and looked onto my groin area.

I PRETENDED NOT TO KNOW ANYTHING. AND CARRY ON CHATTING WITH HER.

Miss Yuan:” Mr ….misterrrr Dee.” I could tell she wanted to politely tell me my cock is out of the shorts. But could find a phrase.

Me:”Ya, you are right about cultivating reading habits. But you have any books to recommend? Not sure what pri 3 kids can read. Maybe I can go bookstore later.”

I PRETENDED to ignore my exposed cock. I even flexed a bit of the muscle below. So the rod swayed side by side

Miss Yuan:”misss ter Dee ?” She pointed at my groin … you could tell from her face the awkwardness. Her mouth wide open in shock.

I pretended to NOT knowing what she’s saying.

Me:”huh??? Oh you mean we have the books at home already? I don’t see zhi hao reading anything leh.”

She’s blushing slowly as she stared continuously at my thick old man rod. In much distress. Usually it’s the female that “Zao Geng” but this time round it was the man.
Old 04-06-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
fabulously deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks you for the update, really appreciate it
Old 04-06-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She’s blushing slowly as she stared continuously at my thick old man rod. In much distress. Usually it’s the female that “Zao Geng” but this time round it was the man.
Good trick here, hope Miss Yuen like what she saw, cheers!
Old 04-06-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
JapanKorea2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmpedUp View Post
Definately looking forward here or more as well
Yes same here as the next installment should be fun
Old 05-06-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Very good story writing
Old 10-06-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can't wait for the next sexpisode!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1