The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
meyousg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Car Sex - Discussion and tips

Any chiongsters out there with stories/tips on car sex?
Old 27-06-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Car Sex - Discussion and tips

find a spot where most of the people are doing the same deed.

and make sure your car disabled the DRLs.
Old 27-06-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

Most important tip: make sure your car is not heavily mod, if not will kena caught like mine. When idling the sound loud until whole world can hear hahaha.
Old 27-06-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Am personally not a fan of car sex
Did it once with my PRC friend. 2nd row of my Honda Stream at one of the secluded MSCP carpark. Hot as I off the engine. Only did one position in missionary.

Toyota Veilfire, Alphard or Estima will be a better choice for car sex.

I still prefer the proper bed at my home or hotel. Minimum massage bed. First and last time I am doing it in a car.
Old 27-06-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 2
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Am personally not a fan of car sex
Did it once with my PRC friend. 2nd row of my Honda Stream at one of the secluded MSCP carpark. Hot as I off the engine. Only did one position in missionary.

Toyota Veilfire, Alphard or Estima will be a better choice for car sex.

I still prefer the proper bed at my home or hotel. Minimum massage bed. First and last time I am doing it in a car.
Off engine, that means after you two did it, everything is like steamy and you all like sweaty inside the car? Man....

I never tried car sex before but I wish I could.
Old 27-06-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
Off engine, that means after you two did it, everything is like steamy and you all like sweaty inside the car? Man....

I never tried car sex before but I wish I could.
Yea man. We sweated alot. I felt quite hard to concentrate halfway through the deed. My lil bro went limp abit and she has to “restart”

Not a good experience leh…
Old 27-06-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I still prefer the proper bed at my home or hotel
That is always the best
Old 27-06-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yea man. We sweated alot. I felt quite hard to concentrate halfway through the deed. My lil bro went limp abit and she has to “restart”

Not a good experience leh…
Wow...I can tell must be troublesome to wipe all the sweat stains

How long did you two go at it?
Old 27-06-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow...I can tell must be troublesome to wipe all the sweat stains

How long did you two go at it?
The seats was not that in a mess , I didn’t really spent too much time on cleaning. Just simply and I sprayed the car with the disinfectant to make it smell naise.

Closed to 20 mins, we already cut down the timing on foreplay. What is there to foreplay in the car? Haha! I just zhut abit and went straight to action
Old 27-06-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
The seats was not that in a mess , I didn’t really spent too much time on cleaning. Just simply and I sprayed the car with the disinfectant to make it smell naise.

Closed to 20 mins, we already cut down the timing on foreplay. What is there to foreplay in the car? Haha! I just zhut abit and went straight to action
Hahaha, going all out all the way then. For me, if I were to do a foreplay with someone in a car, I would do slowly then go for the frenching and let her touch my tool and let me touch her nehneh and so on lah lol! Good on using the disinfectant though, that was actually nice way to rid of the sweat smell.
Old 28-06-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
Jackblades deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
find a spot where most of the people are doing the same deed.

and make sure your car disabled the DRLs.
What is DRL
Old 28-06-2022, 01:30 AM
Samster

My most recent car sex escapade.

Met this girl on okc, we hit it off after 2 dates, I drop her home. She ask me if want kiss. We super pasilsionately kiss in the car. Start with normal kiss progress to french. Next date same thing, this time I park car ask her gl back seat more comfortable. We start slow, French, and then she start touching me. She ask if I want her on top more easy kiss (lies). Once on top, she start kissing and grinding. Then innocently ask why u so hard. Then continue grind on hard dick.

She super horny she say she wanna fuck badly. I could feel her panties area quite wet. I deny her, day no condom. Make her hornier. She next day call me again, this time don't even need go out str8 to car. Same sequence I deny again. I could tell she really want the d.

I suggest go hotel, she immediately agree. We go hotel, fuck like crazy whole night. Sleep wake up, and just fuck. She willing to do anything, we even fuck at window without blinds pounding her against the glass.

After this, I mia 1 week ignore her. This kinda made her angry and horny at same time. Next time we meet str8 action kiss, french, bj and sex in backseat. She was just too horny, even let me take off her top and panties. Mind you this carpark not even multistory basic hdb one.

Biggest issue for me was really space can only do cowgirl and reverse. Looking for tips on how to do others if anyone got advise. My car not super big Honda hrv.

Still fking this hoe btw. We only meet to fk, funny how she put she want rs in okcupid profile.
Old 28-06-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackblades View Post
What is DRL
daylight running light
Old 28-06-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackblades View Post
My most recent car sex escapade.

Met this girl on okc, we hit it off after 2 dates, I drop her home. She ask me if want kiss. We super pasilsionately kiss in the car. Start with normal kiss progress to french. Next date same thing, this time I park car ask her gl back seat more comfortable. We start slow, French, and then she start touching me. She ask if I want her on top more easy kiss (lies). Once on top, she start kissing and grinding. Then innocently ask why u so hard. Then continue grind on hard dick.

She super horny she say she wanna fuck badly. I could feel her panties area quite wet. I deny her, day no condom. Make her hornier. She next day call me again, this time don't even need go out str8 to car. Same sequence I deny again. I could tell she really want the d.

I suggest go hotel, she immediately agree. We go hotel, fuck like crazy whole night. Sleep wake up, and just fuck. She willing to do anything, we even fuck at window without blinds pounding her against the glass.

After this, I mia 1 week ignore her. This kinda made her angry and horny at same time. Next time we meet str8 action kiss, french, bj and sex in backseat. She was just too horny, even let me take off her top and panties. Mind you this carpark not even multistory basic hdb one.

Biggest issue for me was really space can only do cowgirl and reverse. Looking for tips on how to do others if anyone got advise. My car not super big Honda hrv.

Still fking this hoe btw. We only meet to fk, funny how she put she want rs in okcupid profile.
Wah sia, you guys are really horny af, now that’s a crazy wild sex experience, you both even do at basic carpark lol! Night patroller/mata never notice? You guys do it at night, right? Also turn off engine?

And never been to okcupid or those dating apps, I mean this days so hard to find beautiful girls who would want to be FWB and meet to fuck. Also, if you have those additional space at back of the car like those Toyota Yaris and other types, then you can do missionary and other poses but need to cover the back with those visor protector, just in case, same goes for the front windshield of your car. And if the back seats can be folded a bit back again, then you both can do more positions.

If you have like a van or a truck, got more space to fuck and no one can see, can already can become SG Bangbros or Cumlouder lol, just kidding, but this is just me giving you some tips.
Old 28-06-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah sia, you guys are really horny af, now that’s a crazy wild sex experience, you both even do at basic carpark lol! Night patroller/mata never notice? You guys do it at night, right? Also turn off engine?

And never been to okcupid or those dating apps, I mean this days so hard to find beautiful girls who would want to be FWB and meet to fuck. Also, if you have those additional space at back of the car like those Toyota Yaris and other types, then you can do missionary and other poses but need to cover the back with those visor protector, just in case, same goes for the front windshield of your car. And if the back seats can be folded a bit back again, then you both can do more positions.

If you have like a van or a truck, got more space to fuck and no one can see, can already can become SG Bangbros or Cumlouder lol, just kidding, but this is just me giving you some tips.
I actually scared of first time we do got mata come. Thr dumb thing off headlight only never off engine. Now more careful, we go to top floor mcp near her place. Ya bros be careful about this don't be hero like me kena caught, really get fucked. I was just lucky nothing happen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1