The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Car Sex - Discussion and tips

Many times in my old Vitara...roof high enough to do the lotus sex position without hitting the head...and spacious enough to do missionary...Car sex only for the thrill and excitement...

At the end of the day, I still prefer sex in the comfort of the room...too much excitement can be a mood killer too when you are focused on the external factors instead of enjoying the moment...

Thinking aloud...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 29-06-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 4
Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!

I know this will sound like the movies. But I fucked my wife's best friend in the car before. Been wanting to share the journey but really too long lazy.

But one thing I love about car sex is the thrill and also the "last minute ness". I get more turned on when we engage in sexual activities out of the sudden instead of planned ones like going to a hotel.

Last edited by Koala77; 29-06-2022 at 10:17 PM.
Old 30-06-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post
But one thing I love about car sex is the thrill and also the "last minute ness".
I like that too
Old 30-06-2022, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
SadioMoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post
I know this will sound like the movies. But I fucked my wife's best friend in the car before. Been wanting to share the journey but really too long lazy.

But one thing I love about car sex is the thrill and also the "last minute ness". I get more turned on when we engage in sexual activities out of the sudden instead of planned ones like going to a hotel.
Can share how you fucked your wife's best friend? Did she seduce you? Is she very chio?
Old 30-06-2022, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Why run the risk of getting caught by police, filmed by cctv or anyone who would like to put your car on tik tok.Having it in a budget hotel is much more comfortable.
Old 30-06-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.mycarforum.com/blogs/ent...w-golf-at-mcp/

Dont get caught like this poor guy. His car plate number was exposed few days later as well.

Scroll down the page for the .gif
Old 30-06-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Most cars have this auto light up function when the car doors are opened. Remember to disable this function before car sex. Had a cim. Girl don't swallow so spit out onto some tissues. Thinking about where to throw the tissue, she opened the car door to throw outside.

The moment she opened the car door, the interior lights came on and we are both naked. When she closed the door, the lights took 1-2 seconds to go off. Sigh...
Tell me about this.

My current car in parking mode will have headlights on. There’s no disable function unless the door is locked.

So one time, I internal lock myself. But car jerked, alarm came off *face palm*

Then knn, have to unlock car door to disable alarm. Then once unlock, all the headlight, tail light, mirror light everything on again. Like Christmas..
Old 30-06-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Some vehicles may have an electronic headlight control that automatically turns your headlights on at dusk.

When the ignition key is tuned off, the headlights will also shut off.

Some vehicles may have a delay feature built in that leaves the headlights on for a few seconds once the key is turned off.

The automatic headlights can be shut off in some vehicles, allowing you to control the headlights manually with the headlight switch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Tell me about this.

My current car in parking mode will have headlights on. There’s no disable function unless the door is locked.

Then knn, have to unlock car door to disable alarm. Then once unlock, all the headlight, tail light, mirror light everything on again. Like Christmas..
Old 30-06-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Some vehicles may have an electronic headlight control that automatically turns your headlights on at dusk.

Some vehicles may have a delay feature built in that leaves the headlights on for a few seconds once the key is turned off.

The automatic headlights can be shut off in some vehicles, allowing you to control the headlights manually with the headlight switch.
Tried and tested liao. It only turn off when u lock the car door. No timer also.
Old 30-06-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tell me about this.

I hope your girl is pretty and sexy. If she's a baby elephant, the guys surrounding your car will be cursing you... repeatedly. It will be like a trip to Night Safari.

Oh it's that baby elephant again...! wait... maybe baby hippo
Old 30-06-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
I hope your girl is pretty and sexy. If she's a baby elephant, the guys surrounding your car will be cursing you... repeatedly. It will be like a trip to Night Safari.

Oh it's that baby elephant again...! wait... maybe baby hippo
Won’t disturb others lah. Only peeping toms will kay poh go check other people. Usually car sex couples are too busy with themselves
Old 30-06-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Usually car sex couples are too busy with themselves
Really? You think so?

Many times got girl jio me to drive her to such carparks to look at others. They are curious too and a single girl cannot be walking alone in such carparks right?
Old 30-06-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Really? You think so?

Many times got girl jio me to drive her to such carparks to look at others. They are curious too and a single girl cannot be walking alone in such carparks right?:
Good for u loh. Hope u became another exhibit when u bring them there.

In short, your gf is also a peeping tom
Old 30-06-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Yes. my car has this function.

I also need to select all light off when "sex in action"
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 30-06-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
huyao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tell me about this.

Those car designers clearly do not have experience in car sex LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1